PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel traded to KC, compensation still unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting (to me anyways) question : IF it's just Vrabel... what would the Pats be getting ? I HAVE to think this scenario isn't what will go down - but still... their 3rd (third pick in third round) ?

Do you think KC is gonna get Cassel?

I guess until May-June we are not gonna trade Cassel .

I think they have to move him quick or they are going to be really limited on any FA movement.. it looks like they have been doing some major works behind the scenes getting things ready for today :)

Vrabel for gonazlez straight up, I would do it.

Vrabel for gonazlez straight up, I would do it.

I would not do it. We have guys to give the ball to : Moss, Welker, running backs galore. We need a TE or two to block, something I suspect Gonzales is not as known for...

That is VERY STRANGE. Do they know something that we don't?:confused:

As Michael Scott says, "Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."

Take it with a grain of salt...or a dumptruck full.

Another interesting (to me anyways) question : IF it's just Vrabel... what would the Pats be getting ? I HAVE to think this scenario isn't what will go down - but still... their 3rd (third pick in third round) ?

I doubt it would be a lot for just Vrabel - a 4th would be the best we should hope for. Anything above that is an absolute steal and Pioli isn't the type to get fleeced like that.

To be honest, I understand the rationale in having a Pats player go with Pioli to establish something, but I kinda find it weird that BB & Pioli would be trade partners so early... especially if Cassel isn't involved.

I doubt it would be a lot for just Vrabel - a 4th would be the best we should hope for. Anything above that is an absolute steal and Pioli isn't the type to get fleeced like that.

TE, tony gonazlez would be nice.

Vrabs for Gonzo sounds perfect to me!

Don't get the obsession with Gonzales. I understand that he has been a very productive offensive player - but it that really what we lack in Foxboro ? I think the offense, even without Brady, was more than capable.

Don't get the obsession with Gonzales. I understand that he has been a very productive offensive player - but it that really what we lack in Foxboro ? I think the offense, even without Brady, was more than capable.

Def and it has been confirmed that it was for A pick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST