PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel traded to KC, compensation still unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that this is part of a package deal that includes Cassel as well. Terms are undisclosed right now because they are still working with Cassel's agent to nail down his end of the transaction.

Yea i think Vrabel is a decoy for the package trade of Cassel and Vrabel for hopefully their first rounder and a 2nd rounder.

That undisclosed draft pick their #3? A much bigger deal could be in the works. The main part being Cassel and Vrabel along with a comination of draft picks form both parties.

Didn't even see the guy who posted the same thing as me....we're on the same page!

Last edited:
You said it yourself, he's better as an OLB. I want Thomas on the outside, he's much more effective.

It's also easier to find someone who brings what he brings at OLB than what he brings at OLB. I'm just looking at A) what Adalius can bring at ILB + an attainable OLB vs. B) what Adalius can bring at OLB vs. an attainable ILB. If A>B, then I want to see Adalius at ILB. Not that complicated.

Yea i think Vrabel is a decoy for the package trade of Cassel and Vrabel for hopefully their first rounder and a 2nd rounder.

Hahaha that would be awesome, and chiefs fans would flip out. They don't think that Cassel is worth swapping first rounders for.

It's also easier to find someone who brings what he brings at OLB than what he brings at OLB. I'm just looking at A) what Adalius can bring at ILB + an attainable OLB vs. B) what Adalius can bring at OLB vs. an attainable ILB. If A>B, then I want to see Adalius at ILB. Not that complicated.

Nope. It's much easier to find a MLB these days.

Nope. It's much easier to find a MLB these days.

That can play in Belichick's system, cover well, take on guards, and be a credible pass-rushing threat from the inside? Going to have to respectfully disagree there.

Wait 'til Borges gets his meat-hooks into this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back