PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Under the radar ... Stevan Ridley

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no real reason to bump this to belittle JJDChE. Sure we share a disagreement but there's room for Ridley with Green-Ellis, Woodhead and Vereen in our back field. That's my preferred option.

If someone posts a thread like this, this recently, be prepared to be called on it. If the results for BJGE and Ridley were reversed do you honestly think JJDche wouldn't have "bumped" this thread? Belittled? No. Asked to admit that he may have been a little... premature? Yes. Hell yes.

I honestly hope that Ridley (or Vereen- I don't care which one) eventually becomes our featured back and gets 6.0 avg per carry and 150 YPG. I'm just not stupid enough to say "he's here!" after one good game in his rookie season. That, and my opinion of BJGE's skills is much higher than than the OP's opinion of BJGE.

Last edited:
I honestly hope that Ridley (or Vereen- I don't care which one) eventually becomes our featured back and gets 6.0 avg per carry and 150 YPG. I'm just not stupid enough to say "he's here!" after one good game in his rookie season. That, and my opinion of BJGE's skills is much higher than than the OP's opinion of BJGE.

What I am hoping for is a skillfully regulated RBBC so that not only are their particular talent used when they are needed most, but also so that their careers can be prolonged.

RB's have such short careers in the league; it can be brutal. There are only a handful that end up having 10 year careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft