PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase: Maroney has a knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
These LoMo injury rumors are working in my favor. I am trying to make a trade for him in my fantasy league (20-team Keeper league) and the guy hasn't swayed. Maybe the injury rumors will make him pull the trigger? :)

PatsExpress said:
This is typical boston sports journalism. Everyone knows Maroney had a minor injury during last weeks game. It has been reported all week. All week, people have been saying they did not think Maroney, Watson, Watson would play. All Tomase did was stir the pot (like these clowns in this town do that write for the papers - although some are very good and I got nothing against Tomase) saying Maroney was injured. No kidding. So all of a sudden, something that was known last Sunday, is all of sudden news? We should pannick because in the last preseason game, the future RB of this team did not play, even though everyone all week said (or thought) he wasnt gonna play anyways? Also, Pats never talk about how hurt someone is. Why would BB play someone with minor injury in last preseason game? Maroney will be fine and be playing next week. Also, if he had something seriously wrong with him, people would know about it by now.

At worst, even if he has some sprain or some tweak, and seeing that people have seen him during the game on the sidelines, during the week etc...and nothing is noticeably wrong, at worst his misses a game or two. Woohoo. He will be fine. I find it hard to believe we know all the people on the team that are hurt - Bruschi, Jackson etc....and right after these injuries happened the writers know about it. But this one they dont? It is just a paper trying to get people to read, and knuckleheads like me to post. Well done Tomase.

This is totally wrong. No one reported that Maroney was injured and if they did, I would like you to post the link. Thomase gave specifics, saying he had an injured knee. Also, how is he stirring the pot? He says in his story that it may not be serious and his availability for the opening game is unkown at this time, not that his doubtful or anything. Show me one other story that says Maroney injured his knee. I'll be waiting for the link.

Hopefully this will be simlar to Brady's shoulder injury.

Probable for every game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes