PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T

You understand it's a football game, and talking about the Pats loss with Pats fans is not equivalent to committing treason against the United States. Rooting for the team that beat yours is a pretty common thing. It makes the losing team look better if they lost to the eventual champions.

Seriously dude, you're kind of embarrassing yourself in this thread.

I would have had no problem with a Charger fan rooting for the Patriots if the Patriots hadn't disrespected us on our field. They made it personal with their comments and their classless display after the game. They are now my most hated team, and I will never condone a Charger fan rooting for them.

Re: Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T

Rooting for the team that beat yours is a pretty common thing. It makes the losing team look better if they lost to the eventual champions.

Did you intend to contradict yourself? If, by your rational, we wanted to feel better about our loss, then we would have rooted for the Pats. But if we don't, according to your "logic," that is pretty common. Did you fall asleep in class during the discussion on foresensics? Make an argument that makes sense or don't embarass YOURSELF with your stupidity.

/flame on

Did you intend to contradict yourself? If, by your rational, we wanted to feel better about our loss, then we would have rooted for the Pats. But if we don't, according to your "logic," that is pretty common. Did you fall asleep in class during the discussion on foresensics? Make an argument that makes sense or don't embarass YOURSELF with your stupidity.

/flame on
I seriously have no idea what you just said. Honestly, I just read that three times and I'm still clueless. "Foresensics"? Wha???

I seriously have no idea what you just said. Honestly, I just read that three times and I'm still clueless. "Foresensics"? Wha???

A budding english teacher..awww. Just make sure that when your teaching them to spell "Loser," that you reinforce it with a picture of Tom Brady - good for retention!

charger blue.whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:D :D :D lol lol lol

A budding english teacher..awww. Just make sure that when your teaching them to spell "Loser," that you reinforce it with a picture of Tom Brady - good for retention!
This one is so easy that I'm not even gonna try.

This one is so easy that I'm not even gonna try.

And I even gave it to you!! ;)

In all seriousness, great post-season run guys - especially considering the fact that you were in a re-building year. I look forward to more trash-talking with you next season.

/salute

How can you pull for the Pats to win, and how can you call me misguisded for telling the truth. You are betraying the Chargers by siding with the Patriots, who disrespected us on our field and in their forums. They were making threads about how the Patriots should do the "Lights Out" dance on the Colts logo to rub it in our faces. The Patriots are the most immature team in the NFL, and it all starts with their head coach who throws a fit whenever he loses, or shoves cameramen when he wins.
the pats have some guys who showed no class at the end of the chargers game, but brady wasn't one of them, you think he didn't shake peyton's hand just because he's on the same team that has some guys who dissed the lightning bolt

i on the other hand know the cameras didn't show brady shaking peyton's hand , but that he indeed did it.

you just have to let it die.

just because a few stupid pats fans come to the sd board and act ******ed calling merriman a cheater and a roid head doesn't mean i'm going to come to their board and gloat after a loss or call brady classless when he acted with class after today's game, but you just happened to miss it.

sure belichik doesn't act as jovial after a loss than he does when he wins, but he hugged dungy, what do you want him to do? give him a bj too?, stop peyton manning and have some meaningful 5 minute discussion with him?

it's time to let it die at least till the teams meet again in 07

anything we say ain't going to change the fact that mccree screwed up last week and choked away the win.

let's not be stupid fans when we don't need to be, the smack is done for the season ****

Last edited:

none of the patriots did anything wrong after beating the chargers not one . the chargers and there fans are a bunch of cry babies and p ussys .give me a break .:rolleyes:

L.T. will go down as the best player in NFL history
lmao.

but you know that not every team in the NFL would trade their starting quarterback for Tom Brady.
You're right. Who in their right mind would want a clutch 29-year-old QB that has won the Super Bowl three times already, been the MVP in two of those, can play with virtually any WR you give him, and has led his team on many game winning drives?

btw, who was the one that started this thread and mentioned Brady/LT in the same sentence? You're an absolute idiot.

It's fans like you that make it impossible to cheer for a team. I miss the days when the Chargers had Ryan Leaf, and the only *****ing coming from them and/or the fans was about their own team, not those that upset the Chargers on their home field.

For someone that is whining about a "lack of class" the Patriots showed last week, you sure seem to have no problem coming over to a message board and baiting other posters. Do I need to find quotes from the Chargers after they won in New England last season before you realize how much of a fool you're making of yourself?

Last edited:

Tom Brady couldn't even hold Ladainian Tomlinson's jock. He and L.T. shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence because while L.T. will go down as the best player in NFL history, Tom Brady isn't even the best QB in NFL history. Every team in the league would trade their starting runningback to have L.T., but you know that not every team in the NFL would trade their starting quarterback for Tom Brady.

Brady 3 rings, 2 SB MVPs

LT zero rings, one REGULAR SEASON MVP

im not saying LT is not a great player, but to say he is that much better than brady is stupid.

oh and for the record its been reported that both brady and faulk congradulated manning after the game

Last edited:

public service announcement to the people out there who are still misguided in thinking that brady didn't congratulate peyton -

patscoltslesson.JPG

As a die hard Jets fan, even I would have to admit that Brady is a pretty classy guy. Anyone who disparages him is probably just jealous.

Tom Brady couldn't even hold Ladainian Tomlinson's jock. He and L.T. shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence because while L.T. will go down as the best player in NFL history, Tom Brady isn't even the best QB in NFL history. Every team in the league would trade their starting runningback to have L.T., but you know that not every team in the NFL would trade their starting quarterback for Tom Brady.

Uh, pretty much every team would except for the Colts. Three SB rings makes you a hot commodity. Jesus, I thought people were supposed to be smarter in Cali. I guess I was wrong.

P.S. I would give my left nut to have L.T. on my team. I think he would be happy too. At least his career would go somewhere.

He and L.T. shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence because while L.T. will go down as the best player in NFL history, Tom Brady isn't even the best QB in NFL history.

:singing: LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :singing:

That is rich.............. thanks for making me feel better. Wait, are you LT himself. WOW, nice to meet you. BUSTED, no hiding LT, just post as yourself from now on

the "L.T. will go down as the best player in NFL history" gave you away. It's sounds EXACTLY like your last sound bite

"Duuuh, you guys know me, I'm a real classy guy................ Duh, right, umm like the classiest guy I know........... aren't i"

Go away

Brady 3 rings, 2 SB MVPs

LT zero rings, one REGULAR SEASON MVP

im not saying LT is not a great player, but to say he is that much better than brady is stupid.

oh and for the record its been reported that both brady and faulk congradulated manning after the game

The only reason why L.T. hasn't won any superbowls is because some of his teammates and coaches have let him down. You probably watched the Patriots vs Chargers game a week ago so you know that it wasn't L.T.'s fault that the Chargers lost that game. We lost because of stupid mistakes like Marlon McCree fumbling an interception, or Eric Parker muffing a punt. L.T. can only do so much. If Tom Brady had those kind of mistakes happen to him, he would not have won 3 superbowls; that's why the NFL is a team sport and there are 53 men on the roster who have to contribute in order for a team to win a superbowl.

I'm not saying that Tom Brady is a bad quarterback, or that he doesn't rank in the top 10 of all time. However, if you ask Bengals fans whether they would rather have Carson Palmer or Tom Brady, they would choose Palmer. And, if you asked Colts fans whether or not they would have Brady or Manning, they would choose to stay with Manning. Is there a fan of any team out there that would not take LaDainian Tomlinson in a heartbeat if they were offered him? Brady is a great quarterback, but he's not rewritting the record books like L.T. is. Without his championships, Brady wouldn't even be considered a Hall of Famer, but L.T. is already a Hall of Famer without winning one, thanks to the fact that he's broken many records already.

Uh, pretty much every team would except for the Colts. Three SB rings makes you a hot commodity. Jesus, I thought people were supposed to be smarter in Cali. I guess I was wrong.

P.S. I would give my left nut to have L.T. on my team. I think he would be happy too. At least his career would go somewhere.

The Bengals fans would probably take Carson Palmer over Brady. Also, without his superbowl wins, Tom Brady wouldn't even make the Hall of Fame. Can you say the same about L.T.? Without even winning a superbowl, L.T. is already guaranteed to be a hall of famer.

The Bengals fans would probably take Carson Palmer over Brady. Also, without his superbowl wins, Tom Brady wouldn't even make the Hall of Fame. Can you say the same about L.T.? Without even winning a superbowl, L.T. is already guaranteed to be a hall of famer.
ORLY?

WOW..the chargers deserve their fans..ignorant, uneducated, unprepared, and classless.

ORLY?

WOW..the chargers deserve their fans..ignorant, uneducated, unprepared, and classless.

Are you denying that L.T. is guaranteed to be a Hall of Famer? He's already broken several records, including the 31 touchdowns in a single season and the most points scored in a single season all time. He also has the most rushing and receiving yards for the first 6 seasons of any other player in his profession. If he keeps going at the pace that he's going now he will break all of the records set by previous runningbacks.

Last edited:

Are you denying that L.T. is guaranteed to be a Hall of Famer? He's already broken several records, including the 31 touchdowns in a single season and the most points scored all time. He also has the most rushing and receing yards for the first 6 seasons of any other player in his profession. If he keeps going at the pace that he's going now he will break all of the records set by previous runningbacks.

and until that happens..just shut the **** up!
RB need longevity in order to break the records.....and nobody can guarantee that, LdT can have an injury that derails his career( not that I am wishing that), but that happens more frequently to RBs...so don't count your chicks before they hatch.

Tom Brady and BB on the other hand are guaranteed the HoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST