PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningbolt

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Tom Brady ran off the field without congratulating anyone like the sore loser that he is. I guess Tom Brady only has class when he wins. Peyton Manning had the class to congratulate him all of those years that he lost to them in the playoffs, but Tom Brady doesn't have the decency to do the same. Atleast L.T. went to congratulate the Patriots before they began dancing on the Chargers logo; Brady ran off right away. Where are all of the Patriots fans who were bashing L.T. all week long and trolling on the Chargers forum? Show your pasty New England faces, you losers.

Re: Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T

Tom Brady ran off the field without congratulating anyone like the sore loser that he is. I guess Tom Brady only has class when he wins. Peyton Manning had the class to congratulate him all of those years that he lost to them in the playoffs, but Tom Brady doesn't have the decency to do the same. Atleast L.T. went to congratulate the Patriots before they began dancing on the Chargers logo; Brady ran off right away. Where are all of the Patriots fans who were bashing L.T. all week long and trolling on the Chargers forum? Show your pasty New England faces, you losers.

Tom never said he had class. Only LT says things like, "Everyone knows I have a lot of class." Tom is just a winner with 3 Super Bowl rings. LT is just a loer without a single playoff win.

Re: Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T

Uh, Manning said they talked after the game.

But nice try.

Uh, Manning said they talked after the game.

But nice try.

Manning probably had to chase him down and find him in the Patriots locker room. I was watching the game, and I saw Tom Brady run off to the locker room as soon as the clock ran out.

I think Brady was late to change BeliDick's tampon, thus the hasty exit.

Manning probably had to chase him down and find him in the Patriots locker room. I was watching the game, and I saw Tom Brady run off to the locker room as soon as the clock ran out.
Yes of course. Clearly because you were watching the TV feed, you are correct and Manning, who was actually right there, is incorrect.

Gotcha.

Yes of course. Clearly because you were watching the TV feed, you are correct and Manning, who was actually right there, is incorrect.

Gotcha.

Fans of other teams said that they saw it as well on their forums. He ran off towards the NE locker room, like the little girl that he is.

Fans of other teams said that they saw it as well on their forums. He ran off towards the NE locker room, like the little girl that he is.
You do realize the entire country watches the same TV feed, right? I mean, seriously, you're gonna stick with this arguement when Peyton says the exact opposite? Wow.

Um, I guess you didn't see his press conference when he congratulated the Colts. But don't let facts ruin your argument. Unlike the shrill whining from Philip "cry me a" Rivers.

Hey, don't get mad at Brady! That sort of behaviour comes from the head coach, right Charger fans?
hurrr.gif

Glad you watched the game, though. Maybe you can relay back to the Chargers defense on what to do when you intercept the ball.

That "little girl" Tom Brady has more rings than the classy Tomlinson has balls.

Go shoot up with Shawne.

Loser.

Last edited:

please excuse some of the stupider charger fans roaming your board who don't realize the tv cameras cut away when brady was shaking peyton's hand

the same tv cameras cut back to show brady running off toward the lockerroom

thusly giving some stupid fans out in tv land the impression that brady never shook peyton's hand, because some of the less intelligent fans don't believe it exists if they don't see it happen on tv.

Last edited:

So now Charger fans are playing the "your classless player is less classless than ours" game. It never ends with these tools.

Congrats as you pack of assclowns just passed Jets fans as the biggest group of morons in the NFL.

It's pretty pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your time than come to the fan site of the team that knocked your overated pack of stiffs out of the playoffs and gloat after we lost.

We all know us losing jerks a knot in all of your asses as you now realize YOU could have been the team going to Miami, so chew on that for eight months......................tools...............

So now Charger fans are playing the "your classless player is less classless than ours" game. It never ends with these tools.

Congrats as you pack of assclowns just passed Jets fans as the biggest group of morons in the NFL.

It's pretty pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your time than come to the fan site of the team that knocked your overated pack of stiffs out of the playoffs and gloat after we lost.

We all know us losing jerks a knot in all of your asses as you now realize YOU could have been the team going to Miami, so chew on that for eight months......................tools...............
no gloating here, you guys have 3 superbowl tropheys, how could i gloat?

no gloating here, you guys have 3 superbowl tropheys, how could i gloat?
Not you, I think he's talking to the guy who started the thread :)

Hey, don't get mad at Brady! That sort of behaviour comes from the head coach, right Charger fans?
hurrr.gif

Glad you watched the game, though. Maybe you can relay back to the Chargers defense on what to do when you intercept the ball.

That "little girl" Tom Brady has more rings than the classy Tomlinson has balls.

Go shoot up with Shawne.

Loser.
i was pullin for the pats, i'd rather have lost to the team who won the superbowl , that way we could say we lost to the best 'team' but alas it wasn't to be, and yeah as soom as i saw the indy guy int the pass and go down i thought of how mccree should be taking some damn lessons from that guy.

Not you, I think he's talking to the guy who started the thread :)
ah ok, well every fanbase has their misguided portion.

i was pullin for the pats, i'd rather have lost to the team who won the superbowl , that way we could say we lost to the best 'team' but alas it wasn't to be, and yeah as soom as i saw the indy guy int the pass and go down i thought of how mccree should be taking some damn lessons from that guy.

ah ok, well every fanbase has their misguided portion.

How can you pull for the Pats to win, and how can you call me misguisded for telling the truth. You are betraying the Chargers by siding with the Patriots, who disrespected us on our field and in their forums. They were making threads about how the Patriots should do the "Lights Out" dance on the Colts logo to rub it in our faces. The Patriots are the most immature team in the NFL, and it all starts with their head coach who throws a fit whenever he loses, or shoves cameramen when he wins.

hurrr.gif

Go shoot up with Shawne.

Loser.

Tom Brady couldn't even hold Ladainian Tomlinson's jock. He and L.T. shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence because while L.T. will go down as the best player in NFL history, Tom Brady isn't even the best QB in NFL history. Every team in the league would trade their starting runningback to have L.T., but you know that not every team in the NFL would trade their starting quarterback for Tom Brady.

How can you pull for the Pats to win, and how can you call me misguisded for telling the truth. You are betraying the Chargers by siding with the Patriots, who disrespected us on our field and in their forums.
You understand it's a football game, and talking about the Pats loss with Pats fans is not equivalent to committing treason against the United States. Rooting for the team that beat yours is a pretty common thing. It makes the losing team look better if they lost to the eventual champions.

Seriously dude, you're kind of embarrassing yourself in this thread.

How can you pull for the Pats to win, and how can you call me misguisded for telling the truth. You are betraying the Chargers by siding with the Patriots, who disrespected us on our field and in their forums. They were making threads about how the Patriots should do the "Lights Out" dance on the Colts logo to rub it in our faces. The Patriots are the most immature team in the NFL, and it all starts with their head coach who throws a fit whenever he loses, or shoves cameramen when he wins.

/agreed

BeliDick didn't even have the decency to stop and acknowledge Peyton - walked right by him. The guy is a total f*tard and a blight on the coaching profession. Dungy exhudes more professionalism and respect than BeliDick could ever hope to muster. So to this moronic coach, his disrespectful players and all you fan-boy patsies - you got what you deserved.

/nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe