PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T

Let's give the man his due and be honest here, guys. L.T. is a HOFer even if he doesn't win a Super Bowl (which he won't if Schottenheimer stays). But he's still a CLASSY MOTHA ****A.

The Bengals fans would probably take Carson Palmer over Brady. Also, without his superbowl wins, Tom Brady wouldn't even make the Hall of Fame. Can you say the same about L.T.? Without even winning a superbowl, L.T. is already guaranteed to be a hall of famer.

1. HA! Palmer was inconsistent at best this year. Brady is the second best QB in the league. What has Palmer done as of late? Also, Brady put up all pro numbers this year without any big name wide receivers. Let's see what Palmer can do without Chad Johnson and Housh.

2. That's why Brady IS a Hall of Famer. Not too many QBs can lead a team to three SBs, 2 in 2 years, much less. May I also point out that it hasn't been done in the salary cap era except by Brady himself?

3. Can't argue with you there. Although I don't think he's as classy as he makes himself up to be, I still said I would give my left nut to have him on my team.

Last edited:
Re: Tom Brady lacks class! Where are all of you Patriots fans who were attacking L.T

Manning probably had to chase him down and find him in the Patriots locker room. I was watching the game, and I saw Tom Brady run off to the locker room as soon as the clock ran out.

dude, that was after he had already spoken to peyton. i saw it on tv. chill

Not only is LT not even close to being the greatest Football player of all time, he isn't even the greatest one with the initials L. T.

I guess the Charger Trolls (not fans, but trolls on this board) didn't see Peyton's press conference last night where he said the Pats are one of the classiest teams in the NFL, winning or losing.

A direct slap in the face to you babies and LT, who can't seem to suck it up and act like a man and accept responsibility for the fact that the team lost.

And here is what you and the The Classy One (LT) don't seem to understand. When you are a team, its not about the individual, its about the team. So if the team lost, then they all lost, and they need to accept it, figure out what they did wrong, fix it and move on.

This idea that LT was let down or wasn't part of the loss is not only ridiculous, but part of the reason that you lost. Its not individuals, its the team, and if he is more concerned with his own stats, rep, and performance, then he will never win anything of note, and will be a cancer on any team he is on. Not because he is a troublemaker, or a bad player, or a bad person, but because deep down he thinks he is better than or separate from the team.

What the Chargers appear to have is a roster of great players, but not a great team. And yes you went 14-2, but with the 27th easiest schedule out of 32. When you had to tackle a real opponent who gave you trouble, and didn't lie down and die on you, the wheels came off. If the players find a way to check their egos at the door, and actually work together, then they will become a great team. Whether you will go anywhere with Marty, who has allowed this 3 ring circus is another matter, but only time will tell.

You lot should be pissed at the media, who think so little of you that they probably cut away from Tom & Manning on purpose to fuel exactly this type of tirade. They thought you were too stupid to figure it out, and mostly they were right. Drama sells, and who cares if it truthful.

Work on your own problems, don't waste your time gloating about ours. Because I can guarantee you the Pats are not going to waste their time gloating or whining they will be/are already working out what they need to do to be better for next year.

The only reason why L.T. hasn't won any superbowls is because some of his teammates and coaches have let him down. You probably watched the Patriots vs Chargers game a week ago so you know that it wasn't L.T.'s fault that the Chargers lost that game. We lost because of stupid mistakes like Marlon McCree fumbling an interception, or Eric Parker muffing a punt. L.T. can only do so much. If Tom Brady had those kind of mistakes happen to him, he would not have won 3 superbowls; that's why the NFL is a team sport and there are 53 men on the roster who have to contribute in order for a team to win a superbowl.

I'm not saying that Tom Brady is a bad quarterback, or that he doesn't rank in the top 10 of all time. However, if you ask Bengals fans whether they would rather have Carson Palmer or Tom Brady, they would choose Palmer. And, if you asked Colts fans whether or not they would have Brady or Manning, they would choose to stay with Manning. Is there a fan of any team out there that would not take LaDainian Tomlinson in a heartbeat if they were offered him? Brady is a great quarterback, but he's not rewritting the record books like L.T. is. Without his championships, Brady wouldn't even be considered a Hall of Famer, but L.T. is already a Hall of Famer without winning one, thanks to the fact that he's broken many records already.

Brady has comparable numbers to Monatana at this point in his carrer, and Montana had a pretty good WR named Jerry Rice. The best WR Brady has ever had is Deion Branch. Brady has the numbers AND the titles.

I don't care if he has class or not, at least he wins us super bowls. I wouldn't care if he told LT and the whole Chargers team to go **** themselves as long as he keeps winning.

And also, if another team's quarterback just ran off the field after getting beat by the Pats WHY THE HELL WOULD I CARE? It in no way would affect me.

Last edited:

Chargers + 9 Pro Bowlers + 2 Weeks to prepare + 14 wins + MVP = 1 and done

That was quite a QB display by Rivers against the "worst corner in the league". 14 for 32 against the worst is quite impressive.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Chargers + 9 Pro Bowlers + 2 Weeks to prepare + 14 wins + MVP = 1 and done

That was quite a QB display by Rivers against the "worst corner in the league". 14 for 32 against the worst is quite impressive.:rolleyes:

If you watched that game, you would have known that the Chargers receivers dropped as hell of a lot of passes and also didn't get their feet in on some completions, like the one thrown to Vincent Jackson in the endzone in the 4th quarter. Completion percentage aside, how did Tom Brady play any better than Philip Rivers? Atleast Philip Rivers didn't throw 3 interceptions and a possible 4th if Clinton Hart had caught it. Tom Brady played horribly in the Chargers game, so don't talk smack about Rivers.

Let's give the man his due and be honest here, guys. L.T. is a HOFer even if he doesn't win a Super Bowl (which he won't if Schottenheimer stays). But he's still a CLASSY MOTHA ****A.

1. HA! Palmer was inconsistent at best this year. Brady is the second best QB in the league. What has Palmer done as of late? Also, Brady put up all pro numbers this year without any big name wide receivers. Let's see what Palmer can do without Chad Johnson and Housh.

2. That's why Brady IS a Hall of Famer. Not too many QBs can lead a team to three SBs, 2 in 2 years, much less. May I also point out that it hasn't been done in the salary cap era except by Brady himself?

3. Can't argue with you there. Although I don't think he's as classy as he makes himself up to be, I still said I would give my left nut to have him on my team.

1. Palmer had better stats than Tom Brady. And, he was coming back from an injury. The only reason why I personally rank Tom Brady higher than Carson Palmer is because he's winning without good receivers. But if the Patriots had Chad and Housh clones on their team, I don't think that it would make much of a difference since the Patriots run a different passing scheme than the Bengals. The Bengals are a vertical passing team, which favors quick receivers like Chad Johnson and Housh, whereas the Patriots prefer the short passing game which favors physical receivers.

2. Actually the Cowboys did it in the salary cap era before the Patriots did it. And, they were in my opinion more dominant than the Patriots.

3. L.T. was just frustrated after the game. How would you react if your whole season just went down the drain and the opposing team is mocking you on your teams logo. Cut the guy some slack. Everyone is ready to pounce on him for one mistake, even though he was a class act before.

1. Palmer had better stats than Tom Brady. And, he was coming back from an injury. The only reason why I personally rank Tom Brady higher than Carson Palmer is because he's winning without good receivers. But if the Patriots had Chad and Housh clones on their team, I don't think that it would make much of a difference since the Patriots run a different passing scheme than the Bengals. The Bengals are a vertical passing team, which favors quick receivers like Chad Johnson and Housh, whereas the Patriots prefer the short passing game which favors physical receivers.

2. Actually the Cowboys did it in the salary cap era before the Patriots did it. And, they were in my opinion more dominant than the Patriots.

3. L.T. was just frustrated after the game. How would you react if your whole season just went down the drain and the opposing team is mocking you on your teams logo. Cut the guy some slack. Everyone is ready to pounce on him for one mistake, even though he was a class act before.
why do you think anybody on this board cares what you think?:rocker:

why do you think anybody on this board cares what you think?:rocker:

Sigh. I think that everyone's just frustrated after both losses on both teams.

San Diego, you're miffed because we had 1st seed and 14-2, right? Yeah, well, me too. You're mad because Colvin and Hobbs danced on the logo, right? Well, I'm was mad at first, but then dissapointed at the two players, not the fans. The fans didn't dance on SD's logo, so why are you yelling at them? Sure, they're laughing, but you ignore it and move on. That's how it is in football. Some people do tend to run in afterwards and point and laugh. We shouldn't let football get in the way of friendships. I think by us arguing we're BOTH acting classless in that matter. We represent our teams, and you don't want to be looked at negatively. I don't think anyone does. Come on now, we're both on the AFC. Can't we just accept it and move on?

Pats, you're mad because your dynasty is over? You thought you were going to get that ring because you were so close? Yeah, I can understand how you feel, but we shouldn't be bashing each other like kids, and the Colts, well, I have no opinion of them.

Chargers, you all are good people, and I can see that. The majority of you fans are classy. Keep your classiness.
Pats, the majorit of you are just as classy, and just as welcoming, kind, and generous as the majority of the Chargers.

Pats, you've earned your rings.
Chargers, you still have yet to get yours.
Some of you both Pats and Chargers, need to look forward to next year.

I want to be friends with the Pats. Not enemies. So, Pats, I must say that Tom Brady is quite a player, and Rivers might one day be like him, making an interesting game. Hopefully San Diego will end their arguments with the Pats. I have no opinion of Belichick, though. He must play chess or something for all that logic he has up in his noodle, though.

With this, Pats, I hope you don't mind me hanging around your forums, meeting and talking to other fans. I'm one who tends not argue. I make peace, not fights.

One last thing:

:singing:
I like that button. :)

If you watched that game, you would have known that the Chargers receivers dropped as hell of a lot of passes and also didn't get their feet in on some completions, like the one thrown to Vincent Jackson in the endzone in the 4th quarter. Completion percentage aside, how did Tom Brady play any better than Philip Rivers? Atleast Philip Rivers didn't throw 3 interceptions and a possible 4th if Clinton Hart had caught it. Tom Brady played horribly in the Chargers game, so don't talk smack about Rivers.

So you're sayinig what I wrote was wrong or are you making excuses for your team's choke? Which is it?

Sigh. I think that everyone's just frustrated after both losses on both teams.

San Diego, you're miffed because we had 1st seed and 14-2, right? Yeah, well, me too. You're mad because Colvin and Hobbs danced on the logo, right? Well, I'm was mad at first, but then dissapointed at the two players, not the fans. The fans didn't dance on SD's logo, so why are you yelling at them? Sure, they're laughing, but you ignore it and move on. That's how it is in football. Some people do tend to run in afterwards and point and laugh. We shouldn't let football get in the way of friendships. I think by us arguing we're BOTH acting classless in that matter. We represent our teams, and you don't want to be looked at negatively. I don't think anyone does. Come on now, we're both on the AFC. Can't we just accept it and move on?

Pats, you're mad because your dynasty is over? You thought you were going to get that ring because you were so close? Yeah, I can understand how you feel, but we shouldn't be bashing each other like kids, and the Colts, well, I have no opinion of them.

Chargers, you all are good people, and I can see that. The majority of you fans are classy. Keep your classiness.
Pats, the majorit of you are just as classy, and just as welcoming, kind, and generous as the majority of the Chargers.

Pats, you've earned your rings.
Chargers, you still have yet to get yours.
Some of you both Pats and Chargers, need to look forward to next year.

I want to be friends with the Pats. Not enemies. So, Pats, I must say that Tom Brady is quite a player, and Rivers might one day be like him, making an interesting game. Hopefully San Diego will end their arguments with the Pats. I have no opinion of Belichick, though. He must play chess or something for all that logic he has up in his noodle, though.

With this, Pats, I hope you don't mind me hanging around your forums, meeting and talking to other fans. I'm one who tends not argue. I make peace, not fights.

One last thing:

:singing:
I like that button. :)

Nice post but I still don't get San Diego's beef....There were 3 "classy" Charger logos painted on the field on which the cheater's mocking dance was mocked. How the hell were our players suppose to avoid them? Normally teams only have one at the center of the field.

What's surprising is the reflexive outrage over mocking the cheater's mocking dance.. It's almost as if steriod use is blessed throughout the organization and the fans out there. LT's emotive defense of 'his cheater" certainly diminshed his stature around the league.

Thankfully, the NFL created "The Merriman Rule" which bans steroid users from the Pro Bowl from here on out.

From fellow Charger Fan: You needn't worry about such things!
What really matters is what the Chargers are going to do to
the Patriots on September 16th! Lightning will strike Foxboro
like it never has before!! The Patriots will be exposed for the
frauds that they are. An aging team with no running game and
is so desperate to win that they signed Randy Moss. Our back
up running back (Turner) can even run circles around anything
they have in their backfield right now!

im going to call bb and tell him what you said so he can just call the game off .:( :(

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL thats priceless.

You last won a game LONGER ago than we did, that would make you more desperate with that logic.

You better tell "lights out" juice boy that he better be on some good sh!t this off-season in order to get ready to drop back into coverage to help with the aerial bombardment that's coming your way ;)

Last edited:

Give it up charger boy. It has been done and over with already. Take your medicine like a man and sit down.

You guys might want to wait until you actually win a playoff game or something.

Tom Brady ran off the field without congratulating anyone like the sore loser that he is. I guess Tom Brady only has class when he wins. Peyton Manning had the class to congratulate him all of those years that he lost to them in the playoffs, but Tom Brady doesn't have the decency to do the same. Atleast L.T. went to congratulate the Patriots before they began dancing on the Chargers logo; Brady ran off right away. Where are all of the Patriots fans who were bashing L.T. all week long and trolling on the Chargers forum? Show your pasty New England faces, you losers.

Hmmm...sounds like another disgruntled chargers fan. You guys can't just go away and admit we beat you guys fair and square. Instead you vent by calling us losers and hopefully, in some twisted way, make yourself feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST