PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

time to play stork full time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claimed he played in the 2013 preseason for the Patriots. He was on the Eagles in 2013.

I'm doing great. You however seem desperate for some confrontation tonight, did you have a bad day at work?

You seem to be having a real lot of trouble with this. Follow me.
Yeah and Hightower and Chung too, they're awful. Sorry, that was last year/preseason.

There are two players...there are two sides of the slash...

The left player is hightower and he got abused here last season. Last year, hightower/

The right player is chung. He is represented on the right side of the slash...he was called every name in the book in the preseason. There is no reason to reference other preseasons, we are in a season, he was mocked in the most recent preseason.

/preseason, chung

Clear enough?

I said Chung did not even play on the team in 2013, you said he played in the preseason; I said no, you said I am sure he did.

Quote it or STFU.

You are the one that brought up Dante Scarnecchia into the conversion vis-à-vis Jordan Devey.

I clearly brought up Dante vis a vis UDFAs because you mentioned them.

My quote was pretty clear. I don't know crap about Devey, nor do I care about him. They drafted and had on the practice squad (mostly previously) a ton of young players. Who they end up with, I don't have a clue. Bad Olines tend to make everyone look bad, but that's a general statement.

I clearly brought up Dante vis a vis UDFAs because you mentioned them.
Not once did I mention Dante Scarnecchia in the initial conversation. Refer to post #91.

Dante Scarnecchia retired in January 2014. Dave DeGuglielmo is the current offensive line coach for the New England Patriots.

Quote it or STFU.
Why do I need to quote it, it is in this thread, go back and read it, wow you really are just on here to argue with people, do you even like football Ray? Let me ask you a serious question would you tell the person in front of you at the grocery store to quote it or shut the **** up? Because I can all but guarantee you would not, so why you have the balls to say something on the internet you would be too big of a ****y to say in real life makes very little sense to me. I suggest you start treating your interactions on this board as if they are real life, because right now you are being a fraud.

Quote it or STFU.
If you continue to be a fraudulent internet tough guy who tries to fight with me every day I am going to put you on ignore, I do not need to fight with other men on a football forum to get my rocks off so this **** is just that **** in my opinion, and I have no interest in it.

Not once did I mention Dante Scarnecchia in the initial conversation. Refer to post #91.

Dante Scarnecchia retired in January 2014. Dave DeGuglielmo is the current offensive line coach for the New England Patriots.

You.......mentioned......UDFAs.

I...mentioned....Dante worked with a lot of them.

Why do I need to quote it, it is in this thread, go back and read it, wow you really are just on here to argue with people, do you even like football Ray?

Ha ha. It's in this thread, but you can't quote it, because I never said it.

You're being obtuse.

Why should New England Patriots fans show any modicum of patience for a UDFA scrub?

It seems the New England Patriots coaching staff lost patience with the UDFA scrub.

If you continue to be a fraudulent internet tough guy who tries to fight with me every day I am going to put you on ignore, I do not need to fight with other men on a football forum to get my rocks off so this **** is just that **** in my opinion, and I have no interest in it.

Please. Do it.

Wendell is finally healthy!

anyone-bueller.jpg

You.......mentioned......UDFAs.

I...mentioned....Dante worked with a lot of them.
Dante Scarnecchia is irrevelant to the conversation since Dante Scarnecchia is no longer the offensive line coach.

It's up to current offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo to put offensive lineman in positions to succeed.

Dante Scarnecchia is irrevelant to the conversation since Dante Scarnecchia is no longer the offensive line coach.

It's up to current offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo to put offensive lineman in positions to succeed.

Dante is relevant to my post, because he was a coach forever and had a lot of UDFAs.

Who made you the relevancy King for my posts anyway?

anyone-bueller.jpg

I'd rather have him available than not. we're obviously trying to beef up, but I'd rather have a competent former starter, than not have one and wish I did.

anyone-bueller.jpg

Normally I would be worried, but the half that he played in was the only standout half of offensive football that the Pats have played so far, so I dunno. At this point, I'd almost welcome his return... though I'd still rather the Pats just go with Stork.

Normally I would be worried, but the half that he played in was the only standout half of offensive football that the Pats have played so far, so I dunno. At this point, I'd almost welcome his return... though I'd still rather the Pats just go with Stork.

They need all the competent, experienced players they can have until the young ones get their sea legs. Wendell gets bowled over too easily, but so did Koppen. Other than that, he was good enough to start for a couple years.

This is exactly how I feel as well.

I think we all would prefer to see Stork get a shot, however that does not necessarily mean that he will automatically be better than Ryan Wendell has been--at least not in year one, anyway.

At this point in time, I am welcoming Wendell back with open arms, which says a lot about the state of our current OL. At least that gets rid of Jordan Devey by moving Connelly to RG again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back