PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Through two weeks Hobbs has been great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Dom Capers some credit. I've noticed some improvement in Hobbs' overall technique.

:confused: Hobbs is still playing the right side, and Hobbs didn't decline... he has been hampered by injuries, and unfairly criticized for plays that were mostly not his fault.

You know you are right. I did see him on the right side. I just automatically made the assumption he switched back since he was considered the #1 CB which is usually the left side and never made the mental connection that he didn't watching him play.

I do agree that he got blamed for a lot of plays wasn't his fault.

Give Dom Capers some credit. I've noticed some improvement in Hobbs' overall technique.

Could you elaborate on Hobbs technique and what differences you have noticed?

Could you elaborate on Hobbs technique and what differences you have noticed?

Yeah, honestly, what a joke. There has been nothing different with Hobbs, he has always been a very good, well above average starting CB. He was hampered by injuries last year. I think it's time for everyone to start giving him a little more love.

A great example of Hobbs' solid play occured late in the third or early in the fourth when Favre hit a TE in the left flat on 3rd and 6. The guy caught the ball and before he could gather himself, Hobbs came flying in and crushed him to ground with slam bang hit, wrap and drive tackle keeping him well short of 1st down. The play won't probably won't be on the highlight reel but it got me as fired up as anything else in the game. That's how you play FOOTBALL, BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft