PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thought I'd come back in to celebrate being WRONG....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, y'all gonna keep yer word like a true suthern gentleman now that I showed y'all the reference to y'all havin' a life, which y'all denied? Or, y'all jus' gonna bloviate insults that're neither here nor there? Y'all embarrassed at bein' showed up, or sumthin'? Y'all ruminate on it, Lamby boy, and we'll come 'round in another coupla days to see whatcha got. ;)
Wow man I'm in danger of being impressed over here. I'm serious you're like really getting close to making sense.:eek: SHOCKING!!! And I particularly love where you take my own angle, & recycle it to use against me. Creative...........original........imaginative.........I give you a 2 out of 10.:p And believe me you EARNED that two there pal. GOOD JOB. Even more impressive still is your continued usage of the "y'all" gag. TRUST ME if you keep it up, it WILL eventually be funny. I know it.........I know it in my heart. I've got faith in you buddy!!! Your commitment to that joke, is only matched by your unflinching refusal to let anyone have the last word.

Sadly I can see I'm vastly overmatched, w/ your debating skills being so exceptionally developed. I can read the writing on the wall, & can tell that you're not going away anytime soon. You live for the conquest of the message board debate, & I can never hope to best you on this field of battle. I cow in your presence, at your superior abilities. I must remove myself somehow, & find a way to extract myself from your death grip. Yes you are too intelligent for me, & I can see that I never stood a chance. Forgive me for even daring to share the same board w/ you......YOUR MAJESTY. I beg for your forgiveness. Ohhh better yet, I'll give you the last word. Yaaaa that's what I'll do, not only will that give you the victory you so desperately crave? BUT it will right the scales of balance, & be my penance for daring to defy you. OK well that's it then, & there you have it.:cool:

Well Tunescribe I'm not going to fight your flames w/ fire of my own. I'm honestly not here for a flame war. I only came by to share my explanations, no I don't expect anyone to care about them but I just wanted to share anyway. I fully expected a vitriolic response, & I can't say I don't deserve it. And in fact your post was what I was expecting last week, when I was indeed saying what most of y'all wanted to hear.:bricks: But y'all have been gracious hosts, & many of you were kind to a Ram fan who hated your team. Granted defeat makes everybody surely, as I can readily attest to. But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well.:cool:

Well I'm not here to antagonize, & I'm not planning on sticking around much. I generally stick to my own forum, & don't need to venture out for other NFL news etc. Since I'm not here to start arguments, or flame wars? And I certainly don't like your Patriots, there's not much for me to stick around for is there? I might pop in from time to time, & if I have something to say I'll gladly share. And no I'm not talking about bashing your boys. That wouldn't do any good, & I'd only get myself hosed in the land of the enemy right? But just like we've still got Patriot fans in our Rams forums nearly 6 yrs. after the 01 event? I reckon I might stick around for a little while, after all it's only fair. And if you're wanting me gone, so that you could lift the "Jinx?" FAT CHANCE brother, I'll be milking that puppy as long as I can. BWAHAHAAAHA!!!! Sorry I can only compose myself for so long you understand.

Anyway boys & girls I'd like to kindly remind you all that US fans from other teams would KILL to have our respective team ONLY make the AFC Championship in a DOWN YR. Your team has hardly fallen on the hard times that your $@#%@#$ Patriots helped bring upon my Rams in 02, so count your blessings. It could be much worse. Inspite of our loss to you, I'm still fortunate enough to have witnessed 99 & have seen my team win a Championship. I don't know what it's like to see them win multiple ones or even more. So it could be worse for all of you.........you COULD be ME.:eek: So take some solace in that.;)

the irony in his statement...the irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back