PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thought I'd come back in to celebrate being WRONG....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA_Rams_Fan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Well it's that time once again kids!!! LARF's back w/ a brand new rant. WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! This time though it's one that y'all probably won't like. Well if it's any consolation? All of you treated me extremely well during my time here, & y'all are really a nice group of fans (and I mean that).:cool: Course after this new rant y'all might decide to ban me here, but C'est La Vie. As I said (in the following rant) it was all worth it. And if I lose all of my new "friends" here on y'alls board bc of the JINX? Well that's just the price I'll have to pay. Anyway b4 they pull the plug on me, I'd just like to say that it's been fun here (unfortunately). And I actually wouldn't mind sticking around (as y'all have a real nice site). I especially liked the Ladies lounge, as that was some quality stuff in there.

Now please forgive me, as I must immediately go throw myself in traffic for such sacrilidge.:p BUT I'm not hear to gloat, as y'all have been gracious hosts. I hate your team, I don't hate any of you. And I really CAN relate to EXACTLY what you're going through, bc your team did it to me back in 01. Anyway though on w/ the show.

Actually I'm going to have to do this in INSTALLMENTS. Bc my original thread that I posted went too long. Good gosh!!!

Originally posted today on my Rams board.:cool:

Is it over?!?!? Did they do it? Is it finished? Have they won?!?!
No of course not. Don't be silly. The Patriots beat them at the gun.
Now I apologize for not being able to ryhme the rest of the time.

But there's something about a Patriots loss that just brings out the poetic side of me. :mrgreen: Err gotta rhyme.....Uhmm I mean makes me pantomime?!?!?

@#%@#$%@!$@#!!!!

Anyway the JINX worked!!! It may have cost me my dignity, & most of my remaining sanity. BUT IT WORKED I TELL YOU!!! MUAHAAHHAHAHA!!!! The jinx worked!!! OHHHH right y'all don't know what I'm talking about, so let me back up. OK I pulled out this ACE in the hole after seeing the @#$@@#$ Patriots get another improbable win over another Great team last week w/ the Bolts. When the Patriots slipped into another AFC Championship I knew what I had to do. (Even though it would be extremely hard, & I'd hate every minute of it). I didn't want to do it trust me on that, but if it meant the Patriots would lose? Then it would ALL be worth while!!! What the devil am I talking about perchance? Well HERE is where I implemented my nefarious PLOT, & that thread is where I began to work the JINX. It's not something I'm proud of, & frankly it was tough to stomach all of that PRO Patriots CR@P. But it was SOOOOOO WORTH IT since the Payoff was ultimately the PATRIOTS LOSS!!! MUAHA HA HAAAA BWAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!!!

AHEM sorry. Just like Inspector Dreyfus w/ Closeau, I've been driven mad w/ my hatred of the $#%#$@ Pattys. And I can't stop laughing during their humbling defeat. But I'll struggle on for your sake, then continue madly laughing after posting this thread. I tell you though it sure was tough to resist the urge last night.....of stripping down to my scivies & running through the streets proclaiming that the Patriots LOST. But hey being arrested twice in one week is a little much, even for me. So I just basked in the warm glow of sportscenter, & watched the losers press conferences w/ glee. 8) Especially since THIS TIME it was the #$@%$# Patroits wearing the crown of 2nd place, & not the other way around. Ohhhhh what a blessed day that was, but I'm getting off track. MY JINX has been implemented once b4, when the circumstances were just as dire. And just like this time, it worked better then I could have hoped. It might be personally embarrassing, & ultimately cost me friendships. BUT it is SO WORTHWHILE to see these hated teams go down in flames. NOTHING comes b4 football ppl................NOTHING. So this jinx, while truly a DRASTIC measure, & a weapon not to be used lightly? :roll: Ultimately it pays dividends, by bringing down hated teams like the $#@%$%& Patriots.

The first time what's now known as THE JINX was implemented was during 1996, when the HATED Cowboys were once again in the playoff hunt. Not being content w/ winning 3 out of 4 SBs, they were going for the gusto. Trying to become only the 3rd team to win 4 SBs in a decade. I simply COULD NOT in good faith allow that to happen. If it cost me my dignity, my sanity, even my friendships then it would have to be done. Nothing could stop the Cowboys (back then), therefor I had to JINX them. How could I (just a simple football fan mind you), stop the MIGHTY JUGGERNAUT that was the Dallas Cowboys of the early 90s? HOW INDEED!!! I had to become their fan, at least for the day (at least in theory). I called up a good friend of mine, who was a died in the wool Cowboy blue blooded fan. Said that I'd seen the light, & couldn't argue w/ the logic of the 'Boys.' I had experienced a conversion, & now considered myself a.....GULP....."Cowboy fan." That week leading up to the Carolina playoff game, I told anyone who'd listen that the Boys were once again going to another SB. Nothing could stand in their way, of winning a 4th SB etc. etc. And come game time I pulled for Dallas even in the presence of their fans. I had for all practical purposes turned Benedict Arnold & joined the enemy.

OH DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK!!!

Yes I can feel that evil eye coming through my computer monitor. Don't give me that "It's just a game cr@p," or "Why don't you get a life cr@p." FOOTBALL is life ppl, there is no higher state of being, no higher plane of sentience. Some fans take it more seriously than even some players, if that's even possible. SO just don't go there, as you all know how important football fandom is. After all EACH & every one of you are reading this on an NFL msg board right now, so that proves my point. YAHTZEE!!! OK moving on. Anyhoo as I sat there arguing every bad call against the Cowboys, & cussing anytime the Panthers did something right? My inner child was DYING, & screaming for me to cuss out the cowboys & lambast their fans. Ohhhh but I was able to stay silent, & hold my tongue......Until that last fateful moment. When Troy Aikmen scrambled around in vain, ultimately being sacked in ridiculous fashion for a 30 yrd. loss to end their game & their season. ONLY THEN did I erupt w/ JOY, & dance around once the Cowboys were no more. And that's when the HORROR dawned on their fans in the room, that I was indeed NOT one of them. And THAT's when they truly heard the extent of my nefarious plot. ALL of my proclamations during the week, & all of my rooting for their team was simply geared for one ULTIMATE purpose. To get the almighty b@stards TO FINALLY LOSE. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=27085

Continued.........

So after my friend left in disgust, I joyfully took it all in. Hmmmm now that I think about it, we stopped talking after that. NO MATTER bc it was sooooo worth it. Well in that same respect? I implemented the JINX Part II this week for the hated PATTYS. And sure enough they LOST. MUAHAHAHAAHA!!!! I went even farther this time, & took the jinx to a new level. Not only did I make BOLD proclamations, & promises saying the Patriots would win the SB. NOT ONLY did I willingly taint the good name of LARF, by loudly guarantying that nothing could stop the Patriots. I even went so far as to JOIN the @%@$@$# Patriots forum, & stay all week over there. Befriending what was once hated enemies, & was even welcomed into their fold. Turns out they're really swell ppl, & I just might stick around over there. AND I'd do it ALL again, if it meant that the Patriots would lose. WHAT A MINUTE!!! I DID WHAT?!?!?!? HOLY $#IT!!!! Bleaaackkk!!! BARF BARF BARF!!! Petuewyyyy!!!! Ughhhh yuckyuck. AHEM!!! Like an actor who loses themself in a role, I willingly sold my soul to the darkside that is Patriot nation. HOWEVER, to keep what little sanity I do have, if you look closely there were hints at my true intentions all along.

Upon further inspection, when you go back to read that thread you can see the sarcasm. You can see little hints of me, by noticing what was absent from my mad ramblings. You never saw me say that they've EARNED the right to be called a dynasty, or that I THOUGHT they were the best team ever. I only declared ridiculously stupid things about what they would do this yr. BUT never declaring that I actually LIKED them, or saying that I WANTED it to happen. THAT was the number one KEY, & that was what kept me sane through it all. Errrr at least I think I'm still sane? Well ok we'll leave that debate for another day & zip right along in what's turning to be a long post. SO there I was in the land of the enemy last week. The blood was draining from my extremities, & I could feel myself slipping further into the blackness that is Patriots land. During the game I wildly argued every call that went against the Patriots. Boldly extolling that Brady & the #%@#$ Pats would come out victorious in the end.

This time I watched it w/ known Patriot haters, who felt abandoned by my "sudden" conversion. I wore my Rams KW away jersey, to remind them of SB 36. But after the %@$#%$ jumped out once again on the Colts to a huge 21-3 lead? I ripped it off in disgust, & threw it back into the closet. Obviously I wasn't being true to my intentions of lying about who I was really going for. I dared not show an ounce of concern for the Colts, or reveal that I truly wanted the Patriots to lose. As Peyton & the boys slowly started coming back, I held true saying that the Patriots would win it in the end by a FG. Bc after all they ALWAYS win on a FG rightttttt? Anyway ppl genuinely thought I'd lost my mind, as I argued w/ them about plays against the Patriots etc. Then again maybe I have lost my mind??? Tee yuck yuck weee......OH ok right get on w/ it. Although I will tell you that I never once truly hoped F@#$%#$G Brady would actually win, & didn't PULL for them to pull it out? I basically proclaimed that they would, so it's hard to discern the difference. But TRUST ME there WAS a difference, as I can never honestly in good faith pull for the #%@$## Patriots anymore than I could stop breathing. Actually I think that would make me stop breathing now that I think about it.

Anyway even after Brady threw that miraculous INT (just like he did in the Charger game), I still didn't get excited. I began grasping at straws, making up idiotic things like "Oh Peyton will fumble the snap, & the Patriots will recover for the win." All the while inwardly PRAYING that the Colts downed the ball, & FINALLY beat the @%@#$#$ Patriots in the playoffs. After the clock struck MIDNIGHT on the Patriots season, I exclaimed YESSSSSSSSSSS. The long night was over, & I could FINALLY enjoy watching my SB again. The hated dragon was DEAD, & their dynasty was brought to a screeching HALT. The Patriots LOST, when it mattered, they lost when they were on the VERGE of becoming the All time greatest team. When they were on the cusp of truly capturing the name "DYNASTY." They finally had VICTORY robbed from them, & their GOLDEN BOY finally made a mistake to COST them the win. Ohhhh what a HAPPY day it was, & I've NEVER been so happy that I was SO WRONG in my life. I always strive to be right, but in this case I'll wear this failure w/ PRIDE.

Bc it brought down the f#@$$#$g Patriots, & killed their infernal run. NOW I'd like to draw some interesting parallels that I've seen all along. Just like Dallas the hated Pattys have won 3 out of 4 SBs. (Just like Dallas did) they lost during their 4th run, on a mistake from their almighty GOLDEN BOY QB. Interestingly enough once my Jinx took hold of Dallas? They've NEVER again won another playoff game. Losing to the upstart Cardinals in 98, & in hilarious fashion to the Seabrats this yr. Oh excuse me for one tinsy second here folks.........F$@K YOU TONY ROMO!!! Ahem sorry I just had to get that out. Anyway could it be possible for the Pattys to go on a similar skid, & turn into the same Pumpkin as the Boys did? Yaaaaaaa we could only hope. Also I find it coincidental that the @$#%#$ Patriots fans joined our Ram boards after they beat us in 01. And they've been w/ us EVER since. Symbolically I joined their board THIS WEEK, & they lose their very next game. Coincidence? Maybe.

But heyyy this is all mumbo jumbo right??? I mean I'm just a simple fan who has no BEARING whatsoever on the outcome of games right? There's no such thing as JINX' or superstitions right? No such thing as Louisiana VODOO, or a hex right??? Nahhhhh course not, I can't jinx a team like the VAUNTED Patriots. Are you kidding me? It was just dumb luck, that it worked both times & I have no effect on the football game one way or the other. Just to be sure though? I PROMISE that the Patriots will win their 4th SB in this decade, & become only the 3rd team to win 4 in a decade. BOLDLY taking their place as the greatest team of all time, in NFL history. They will become only the second team to have an undefeated season, & win the SB again. YUP you can BANK on it folks, the Patriots are HERE TO STAY & they're going to be winning SBs for a VERY long time.

TRUST ME ON THIS.................I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

MUAHAHA BWAAHAHAA MUAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=27085

So there you have it FULL DISCLOSURE. NO I wasn't out to hurt any of you personally, bc I know you care for your team as much as I do for mine. And no I don't believe a WORD of that gas, bc it is just a game after all. I can no more affect it's outcome than I could fly. But after all being a fan, it's fun to believe we can effect it right? And in that sense I felt like I helped the Colts to win, over my nemesis the only way I knew how. Bc trust me pulling against the $@#%@$#@ Patriots all these yrs. has only helped you WIN 3 outta 4 @%@@#$ SBs from where I'm sitting.:mad: Thank gawd I figured it out, in time & made that change. Bc I just couldn't stomach one more $@#%@#$@# SB win by the ##$@##$ Pats. Bc obviously my sanity was at stake right?:p Anyway I'll get outta here, & leave y'all alone. I know what it's like to have a poster gloating after a victory (which I'm not here to do). We had a Patriots fan named UPSTART who used to antagonize us, so I feel ya. And for what it's worth? My condolances, as I said I really do understand. But for right now I'm really happy. Good luck to y'all next yr. even though you know I don't mean it.;)

Last edited:
Well it's that time once again kids!!! LARF's back w/ a brand new rant. WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! This time though it's one that y'all probably won't like. Well if it's any consolation? All of you treated me extremely well during my time here, & y'all are really a nice group of fans (and I mean that).:cool: Course after this new rant y'all might decide to ban me here, but C'est La Vie. As I said (in the following rant) it was all worth it. And if I lose all of my new "friends" here on y'alls board bc of the JINX? Well that's just the price I'll have to pay. Anyway b4 they pull the plug on me, I'd just like to say that it's been fun here (unfortunately). And I actually wouldn't mind sticking around (as y'all have a real nice site). I especially liked the Ladies lounge, as that was some quality stuff in there.

Now please forgive me, as I must immediately go throw myself in traffic for such sacrilidge.:p BUT I'm not hear to gloat, as y'all have been gracious hosts. I hate your team, I don't hate any of you. And I really CAN relate to EXACTLY what you're going through, bc your team did it to me back in 01. Anyway though on w/ the show.

Actually I'm going to have to do this in INSTALLMENTS. Bc my original thread that I posted went too long. Good gosh!!!

Dude, your shtick was mildly amusing at first. Now, you're simply confirming the desperate need to get a life. Your Rams suck, and will continue to suck for many years to come without hope of remotely holding a candle to what the Patriots have accomplished in whatever is left of your pitiful lifetime. On behalf of everyone here, I hereby advise you to turn the computer off, go outside and encounter some human beings. Perhaps have an actual conversation with someone real-time, maybe schedule professional help for your negative obsessions.

Any chance of you going away? I guess not, right?

I've never seen anyone post in crayons before. No sharps where you live, eh?

Sorry Rams Fan, but as long as we have TB and BB, you're just going to have to deal with the Pats in the post season. If anything, I think this team overachieved -- certainly exceeded my expectations, which was getting to the divisional round and stopping there.

Here are some things for you to hate:

3 SB wins in 4 years (OK, I know everyone knows that; and only done one other time)

4 SB appearances in 9 years (done only by SF)

9 post seasons in 14 years. (Rams have 5 since 1990)

Come on guys. I personally found the original LARF stuff funny as hell, and this rant had its moments too.

But being a Rams fan, I think it's a matter of time before he crosses over for good. Did you feel the surge of the improbable in your veins, LARF, as Brady began the final ill-fated drive? Did you imbibe the aura of history, as the Patriots traded scores with the Colts in the second half? And even at the end, did you not know, deep in your heart -- and do you not know still, even now -- that this season is but a momentary pause, a temporary aberration in the league-flattening phenomenon of New England dominance?

You touched greatness, by wearing its clothes, for a single afternoon, LARF... think about that feeling, Sunday after Sunday, year after year, always being in the hunt, often bringing home the prize... and bringing the fans of puny other teams to their knees, to feign mental illness as a substitute for victory...

You know what you must do, LARF. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it is your destiny.

Join the Dark Side. He who laughs last, LARF, laughs best.

PFnV

Well Tunescribe I'm not going to fight your flames w/ fire of my own. I'm honestly not here for a flame war. I only came by to share my explanations, no I don't expect anyone to care about them but I just wanted to share anyway. I fully expected a vitriolic response, & I can't say I don't deserve it. And in fact your post was what I was expecting last week, when I was indeed saying what most of y'all wanted to hear.:bricks: But y'all have been gracious hosts, & many of you were kind to a Ram fan who hated your team. Granted defeat makes everybody surely, as I can readily attest to. But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well.:cool:

Any chance of you going away? I guess not, right?
Well I'm not here to antagonize, & I'm not planning on sticking around much. I generally stick to my own forum, & don't need to venture out for other NFL news etc. Since I'm not here to start arguments, or flame wars? And I certainly don't like your Patriots, there's not much for me to stick around for is there? I might pop in from time to time, & if I have something to say I'll gladly share. And no I'm not talking about bashing your boys. That wouldn't do any good, & I'd only get myself hosed in the land of the enemy right? But just like we've still got Patriot fans in our Rams forums nearly 6 yrs. after the 01 event? I reckon I might stick around for a little while, after all it's only fair. And if you're wanting me gone, so that you could lift the "Jinx?" FAT CHANCE brother, I'll be milking that puppy as long as I can. BWAHAHAAAHA!!!! Sorry I can only compose myself for so long you understand.

Anyway boys & girls I'd like to kindly remind you all that US fans from other teams would KILL to have our respective team ONLY make the AFC Championship in a DOWN YR. Your team has hardly fallen on the hard times that your $@#%@#$ Patriots helped bring upon my Rams in 02, so count your blessings. It could be much worse. Inspite of our loss to you, I'm still fortunate enough to have witnessed 99 & have seen my team win a Championship. I don't know what it's like to see them win multiple ones or even more. So it could be worse for all of you.........you COULD be ME.:eek: So take some solace in that.;)

Last edited:
I can't even read what you posted. It's like ten thousand needles stabbing into my eyes.

But being a Rams fan, I think it's a matter of time before he crosses over for good. Did you feel the surge of the improbable in your veins, LARF, as Brady began the final ill-fated drive? Did you imbibe the aura of history, as the Patriots traded scores with the Colts in the second half? And even at the end, did you not know, deep in your heart -- and do you not know still, even now -- that this season is but a momentary pause, a temporary aberration in the league-flattening phenomenon of New England dominance?

You touched greatness, by wearing its clothes, for a single afternoon, LARF... think about that feeling, Sunday after Sunday, year after year, always being in the hunt, often bringing home the prize... and bringing the fans of puny other teams to their knees, to feign mental illness as a substitute for victory...

You know what you must do, LARF. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it is your destiny.

Join the Dark Side. He who laughs last, LARF, laughs best.
Actually it wasn't too hard saying that Brady would pull it out, & the $@%@#$# PAtriots would win. Bc I actually have come to believe it, since they've done it SO MANY F@#$#$G TIMES!!! And my lord when the Dolts found a way to go in the hole 21-3?:eek: I along w/ the rest of America said, here they go again. And I also thought they lost the game when they drove down the field, & ONLY got a FG at the end of the half. FGs don't win against the @#$%@# Patriots, they WIN for them.......but they certainly don't win against them.:mad: But don't worry bout me, I can understand why some of you bretheren wouldn't like my off COLOR remarks. Everybodies still smarting from the loss, I get it. Heck it took me 6 yrs to watch the SB 36 replay (I just watched it on the NFL Network last week). Ohh I had it on tape originally, mind you. But I just didn't feel like watching it again, & knock the refrigerator across the kitchen once more (like I did in 01).:p

I've never seen anyone post in crayons before. No sharps where you live, eh?
DUDE I love these things, really I do. The COLORS help me to think, & organize my thoughts. Really they do. They're fun for a boy & a girl. Whattttt?!?!?!!? Ohhhh $@#T did I just type that in public?!?!?:confused: CR@P cr@p delete delete delete purge purge purge..........oh $%@#$@@!!!

Last edited:
You should go see a mechanic and get that screw tightned.

You should go see a mechanic and get that screw tightned.

BTW I hate to tell you this..........ok so maybe I'm lying......But that new team you're going for (in your sig)? Ya DA BEARS that's the one.:cool: Uhmmm they're coached by the same nincompoop who decided to play Prevent defense on y'all back in 01 (when a FG would win it & did). Good luck in trying to share the "LOVIE.":D Been there, lost that.;)

Last edited:
Well Tunescribe I'm not going to fight your flames w/ fire of my own. I'm honestly not here for a flame war. I only came by to share my explanations, no I don't expect anyone to care about them but I just wanted to share anyway. I fully expected a vitriolic response, & I can't say I don't deserve it. And in fact your post was what I was expecting last week, when I was indeed saying what most of y'all wanted to hear.:bricks: But y'all have been gracious hosts, & many of you were kind to a Ram fan who hated your team. Granted defeat makes everybody surely, as I can readily attest to. But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well.:cool:

You call being obsessively preoccupied with hating another team a "life"? Why don't you focus instead on studying up on your Rams' draft prospects?

Y'all don't come back now ... y'hear?

Last edited:
You call being obsessively preoccupied with hating another team a "life"? Why don't you focus instead on studying up on your Rams' draft prospects?

Y'all don't come back now ... y'hear?
You presume too much my dear Pats fan.;) No.1 Where did I ever call anything that I do having a life? Point it out where I said anything about me having (or not having) a life, & I'll gladly correct it. No.2 Whether or not I have a life (or use it well), is not what we're debating. NOR is it something that I'm going to get into a debate about w/ a random person on an anonymous internet board. "A LIFE" is not something that you can quantifiably measure, define, or prove to another person that you can't even see. Therefore you can put words in my mouth all you want to, if that makes you feel better about your "LIFE" then I certainly won't stand in your way. By all means I'm all about self empowerment, after all it's why I use the crayons.:p Now that we've gotten our LIVES established, let's continue on w/ your other points shall we?

No.3 Who said that I'm NOT concentrating on my Ram's draft picks? We've currently got several potential draft boards that we're looking at thank you very much. Course not that you'd know, nor would I expect you to. So that brings us finally to the last point. No.4 How do you know that I'm not currently keeping up w/ my team's needs in the upcoming draft? And the FINAL ANSWER is you don't, you assumed too much. So let this be a lesson to all you kiddies out there. Whenever you ASSUME you make an ***** out of U and ME.:D Pass it on.:cool:

Last edited:
You presume too much my dear Pats fan.;) No.1 Where did I ever call anything that I do having a life? Point it out where I said anything about me having (or not having) a life, & I'll gladly correct it.

OK. Here is what you wrote in post No. 11 of this thread: "But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well."

Now y'all better do what y'all said. After y'all extract y'all's foot from y'all's mouth.

OK. Here is what you wrote in post No. 11 of this thread: "But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well."

Now y'all better do what y'all said. After y'all extract y'all's foot from y'all's mouth.
If that's the best smack you've got, & it took you TWO DAYS to come up w/ that? Then I'd like to suggest that you go back, & try the third grade just ONE more time.;) Third time's the charm right? OH & please feel free to continue using "y'all" incorrectly, it doesn't bother me a bit. It only makes what you're saying sound that much more asinine, & quite hilarious. If I was seriously worried, or could possibly be offended by some "yankee" throwing some of my own grammatical slang back in my face? Then I wouldn't have used it in the first place. But I put it in there deliberately, so that if any jerk wanted something easy to make fun of me about? They'd latch on to that soft ball that I lobbed over the plate, & use it to try to make me look silly. It's a little thing that we "suthenas" like to call "setting a trap," & good job of falling right into it. Thanks for playing along, & showing us your TRUE COLORS though. It makes you look much more foolish than anything I could say about you. Cause after all, a clown like me couldn't hope to compete w/ such a witty guy like yourself.:D I guess I'll get your response two days from now huh? Mmmk pumpkin I'll talk to ya then.:cool:

Last edited:
If that's the best smack you've got, & it took you TWO DAYS to come up w/ that? Then I'd like to suggest that you go back, & try the third grade just ONE more time.;) Third time's the charm right? OH & please feel free to continue using "y'all" incorrectly, it doesn't bother me a bit. It only makes what you're saying sound that much more asinine, & quite hilarious. If I was seriously worried, or could possibly be offended by some "yankee" throwing some of my own grammatical slang back in my face? Then I wouldn't have used it in the first place. But I put it in there deliberately, so that if any jerk wanted something easy to make fun of me about? They'd latch on to that soft ball that I lobbed over the plate, & use it to try to make me look silly. It's a little thing that we "suthenas" like to call "setting a trap," & good job of falling right into it. Thanks for playing along, & showing us your TRUE COLORS though. It makes you look much more foolish than anything I could say about you. Cause after all, a clown like me couldn't hope to compete w/ such a witty guy like yourself.:D I guess I'll get your response two days from now huh? Mmmk pumpkin I'll talk to ya then.:cool:

Shucks, I don't hang out in this here thread as much as y'all; that's the reason fer the delay. But, thanks fer missin' me jus' the same ... Anyhoo, y'all better stop playin' those gosh dern lingo tricks on a poor ol' Yankee feller like myself (and that's Yankee with a capital "Y" to you, boy). Y'hear me, dagnabbit?!

So, y'all gonna keep yer word like a true suthern gentleman now that I showed y'all the reference to y'all havin' a life, which y'all denied? Or, y'all jus' gonna bloviate insults that're neither here nor there? Y'all embarrassed at bein' showed up, or sumthin'? Y'all ruminate on it, Lamby boy, and we'll come 'round in another coupla days to see whatcha got. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes