Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thought I'd come back in to celebrate being WRONG....

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by LA_Rams_Fan, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well it's that time once again kids!!! LARF's back w/ a brand new rant. WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! This time though it's one that y'all probably won't like. Well if it's any consolation? All of you treated me extremely well during my time here, & y'all are really a nice group of fans (and I mean that).:cool: Course after this new rant y'all might decide to ban me here, but C'est La Vie. As I said (in the following rant) it was all worth it. And if I lose all of my new "friends" here on y'alls board bc of the JINX? Well that's just the price I'll have to pay. Anyway b4 they pull the plug on me, I'd just like to say that it's been fun here (unfortunately). And I actually wouldn't mind sticking around (as y'all have a real nice site). I especially liked the Ladies lounge, as that was some quality stuff in there.

Now please forgive me, as I must immediately go throw myself in traffic for such sacrilidge.:p BUT I'm not hear to gloat, as y'all have been gracious hosts. I hate your team, I don't hate any of you. And I really CAN relate to EXACTLY what you're going through, bc your team did it to me back in 01. Anyway though on w/ the show.

Actually I'm going to have to do this in INSTALLMENTS. Bc my original thread that I posted went too long. Good gosh!!!
  2. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Originally posted today on my Rams board.:cool:

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=27085
  3. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Continued.........

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=27085
  4. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So there you have it FULL DISCLOSURE. NO I wasn't out to hurt any of you personally, bc I know you care for your team as much as I do for mine. And no I don't believe a WORD of that gas, bc it is just a game after all. I can no more affect it's outcome than I could fly. But after all being a fan, it's fun to believe we can effect it right? And in that sense I felt like I helped the Colts to win, over my nemesis the only way I knew how. Bc trust me pulling against the $@#%@$#@ Patriots all these yrs. has only helped you WIN 3 outta 4 @%@@#$ SBs from where I'm sitting.:mad: Thank gawd I figured it out, in time & made that change. Bc I just couldn't stomach one more $@#%@#$@# SB win by the ##$@##$ Pats. Bc obviously my sanity was at stake right?:p Anyway I'll get outta here, & leave y'all alone. I know what it's like to have a poster gloating after a victory (which I'm not here to do). We had a Patriots fan named UPSTART who used to antagonize us, so I feel ya. And for what it's worth? My condolances, as I said I really do understand. But for right now I'm really happy. Good luck to y'all next yr. even though you know I don't mean it.;)
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  5. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 6 / -24

#61 Jersey

Dude, your shtick was mildly amusing at first. Now, you're simply confirming the desperate need to get a life. Your Rams suck, and will continue to suck for many years to come without hope of remotely holding a candle to what the Patriots have accomplished in whatever is left of your pitiful lifetime. On behalf of everyone here, I hereby advise you to turn the computer off, go outside and encounter some human beings. Perhaps have an actual conversation with someone real-time, maybe schedule professional help for your negative obsessions.
  6. SWelker

SWelker Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Any chance of you going away? I guess not, right?
  7. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +748 / 6 / -11

#75 Jersey

I've never seen anyone post in crayons before. No sharps where you live, eh?
  8. patman12

patman12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1

He's most comfortable with rainbow colors.
  9. onegameatatime

onegameatatime Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sorry Rams Fan, but as long as we have TB and BB, you're just going to have to deal with the Pats in the post season. If anything, I think this team overachieved -- certainly exceeded my expectations, which was getting to the divisional round and stopping there.

Here are some things for you to hate:

3 SB wins in 4 years (OK, I know everyone knows that; and only done one other time)

4 SB appearances in 9 years (done only by SF)

9 post seasons in 14 years. (Rams have 5 since 1990)
  10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 7 / -9

Come on guys. I personally found the original LARF stuff funny as hell, and this rant had its moments too.

But being a Rams fan, I think it's a matter of time before he crosses over for good. Did you feel the surge of the improbable in your veins, LARF, as Brady began the final ill-fated drive? Did you imbibe the aura of history, as the Patriots traded scores with the Colts in the second half? And even at the end, did you not know, deep in your heart -- and do you not know still, even now -- that this season is but a momentary pause, a temporary aberration in the league-flattening phenomenon of New England dominance?

You touched greatness, by wearing its clothes, for a single afternoon, LARF... think about that feeling, Sunday after Sunday, year after year, always being in the hunt, often bringing home the prize... and bringing the fans of puny other teams to their knees, to feign mental illness as a substitute for victory...

You know what you must do, LARF. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it is your destiny.

Join the Dark Side. He who laughs last, LARF, laughs best.

PFnV
  11. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well Tunescribe I'm not going to fight your flames w/ fire of my own. I'm honestly not here for a flame war. I only came by to share my explanations, no I don't expect anyone to care about them but I just wanted to share anyway. I fully expected a vitriolic response, & I can't say I don't deserve it. And in fact your post was what I was expecting last week, when I was indeed saying what most of y'all wanted to hear.:bricks: But y'all have been gracious hosts, & many of you were kind to a Ram fan who hated your team. Granted defeat makes everybody surely, as I can readily attest to. But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well.:cool:

Well I'm not here to antagonize, & I'm not planning on sticking around much. I generally stick to my own forum, & don't need to venture out for other NFL news etc. Since I'm not here to start arguments, or flame wars? And I certainly don't like your Patriots, there's not much for me to stick around for is there? I might pop in from time to time, & if I have something to say I'll gladly share. And no I'm not talking about bashing your boys. That wouldn't do any good, & I'd only get myself hosed in the land of the enemy right? But just like we've still got Patriot fans in our Rams forums nearly 6 yrs. after the 01 event? I reckon I might stick around for a little while, after all it's only fair. And if you're wanting me gone, so that you could lift the "Jinx?" FAT CHANCE brother, I'll be milking that puppy as long as I can. BWAHAHAAAHA!!!! Sorry I can only compose myself for so long you understand.

Anyway boys & girls I'd like to kindly remind you all that US fans from other teams would KILL to have our respective team ONLY make the AFC Championship in a DOWN YR. Your team has hardly fallen on the hard times that your $@#%@#$ Patriots helped bring upon my Rams in 02, so count your blessings. It could be much worse. Inspite of our loss to you, I'm still fortunate enough to have witnessed 99 & have seen my team win a Championship. I don't know what it's like to see them win multiple ones or even more. So it could be worse for all of you.........you COULD be ME.:eek: So take some solace in that.;)
  12. Caspir

Caspir Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I can't even read what you posted. It's like ten thousand needles stabbing into my eyes.
  13. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually it wasn't too hard saying that Brady would pull it out, & the $@%@#$# PAtriots would win. Bc I actually have come to believe it, since they've done it SO MANY F@#$#$G TIMES!!! And my lord when the Dolts found a way to go in the hole 21-3?:eek: I along w/ the rest of America said, here they go again. And I also thought they lost the game when they drove down the field, & ONLY got a FG at the end of the half. FGs don't win against the @#$%@# Patriots, they WIN for them.......but they certainly don't win against them.:mad: But don't worry bout me, I can understand why some of you bretheren wouldn't like my off COLOR remarks. Everybodies still smarting from the loss, I get it. Heck it took me 6 yrs to watch the SB 36 replay (I just watched it on the NFL Network last week). Ohh I had it on tape originally, mind you. But I just didn't feel like watching it again, & knock the refrigerator across the kitchen once more (like I did in 01).:p

DUDE I love these things, really I do. The COLORS help me to think, & organize my thoughts. Really they do. They're fun for a boy & a girl. Whattttt?!?!?!!? Ohhhh $@#T did I just type that in public?!?!?:confused: CR@P cr@p delete delete delete purge purge purge..........oh $%@#$@@!!!
  14. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You should go see a mechanic and get that screw tightned.
  15. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BTW I hate to tell you this..........ok so maybe I'm lying......But that new team you're going for (in your sig)? Ya DA BEARS that's the one.:cool: Uhmmm they're coached by the same nincompoop who decided to play Prevent defense on y'all back in 01 (when a FG would win it & did). Good luck in trying to share the "LOVIE.":D Been there, lost that.;)
  16. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 6 / -24

#61 Jersey

You call being obsessively preoccupied with hating another team a "life"? Why don't you focus instead on studying up on your Rams' draft prospects?

Y'all don't come back now ... y'hear?
  17. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You presume too much my dear Pats fan.;) No.1 Where did I ever call anything that I do having a life? Point it out where I said anything about me having (or not having) a life, & I'll gladly correct it. No.2 Whether or not I have a life (or use it well), is not what we're debating. NOR is it something that I'm going to get into a debate about w/ a random person on an anonymous internet board. "A LIFE" is not something that you can quantifiably measure, define, or prove to another person that you can't even see. Therefore you can put words in my mouth all you want to, if that makes you feel better about your "LIFE" then I certainly won't stand in your way. By all means I'm all about self empowerment, after all it's why I use the crayons.:p Now that we've gotten our LIVES established, let's continue on w/ your other points shall we?

No.3 Who said that I'm NOT concentrating on my Ram's draft picks? We've currently got several potential draft boards that we're looking at thank you very much. Course not that you'd know, nor would I expect you to. So that brings us finally to the last point. No.4 How do you know that I'm not currently keeping up w/ my team's needs in the upcoming draft? And the FINAL ANSWER is you don't, you assumed too much. So let this be a lesson to all you kiddies out there. Whenever you ASSUME you make an ***** out of U and ME.:D Pass it on.:cool:
  18. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 6 / -24

#61 Jersey

OK. Here is what you wrote in post No. 11 of this thread: "But also I can assure y'all that life does go on, which I'm also evidence of that fact as well."

Now y'all better do what y'all said. After y'all extract y'all's foot from y'all's mouth.
  19. LA_Rams_Fan

LA_Rams_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If that's the best smack you've got, & it took you TWO DAYS to come up w/ that? Then I'd like to suggest that you go back, & try the third grade just ONE more time.;) Third time's the charm right? OH & please feel free to continue using "y'all" incorrectly, it doesn't bother me a bit. It only makes what you're saying sound that much more asinine, & quite hilarious. If I was seriously worried, or could possibly be offended by some "yankee" throwing some of my own grammatical slang back in my face? Then I wouldn't have used it in the first place. But I put it in there deliberately, so that if any jerk wanted something easy to make fun of me about? They'd latch on to that soft ball that I lobbed over the plate, & use it to try to make me look silly. It's a little thing that we "suthenas" like to call "setting a trap," & good job of falling right into it. Thanks for playing along, & showing us your TRUE COLORS though. It makes you look much more foolish than anything I could say about you. Cause after all, a clown like me couldn't hope to compete w/ such a witty guy like yourself.:D I guess I'll get your response two days from now huh? Mmmk pumpkin I'll talk to ya then.:cool:
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  20. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 6 / -24

#61 Jersey

Shucks, I don't hang out in this here thread as much as y'all; that's the reason fer the delay. But, thanks fer missin' me jus' the same ... Anyhoo, y'all better stop playin' those gosh dern lingo tricks on a poor ol' Yankee feller like myself (and that's Yankee with a capital "Y" to you, boy). Y'hear me, dagnabbit?!

So, y'all gonna keep yer word like a true suthern gentleman now that I showed y'all the reference to y'all havin' a life, which y'all denied? Or, y'all jus' gonna bloviate insults that're neither here nor there? Y'all embarrassed at bein' showed up, or sumthin'? Y'all ruminate on it, Lamby boy, and we'll come 'round in another coupla days to see whatcha got. ;)
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.