PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Tradition"...Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, it totally did. It really ties the place together.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling like anything is possible in here.

86 Celtics would dominate them. They were all too short and slow.
DUDE!! Say that to them in the locker room before the game and...ouch, this game could get ugly real fast.

Normal, natural physiological improvement over generations is real; but you have to look at it as: being on a level playing field or court, and the dimensions and playing surface are the same for both teams.

We weren't playing against bums when we won eight straight titles.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling like anything is possible in here.
th

DUDE!! Say that to them in the locker room before the game and...ouch, this game could get ugly real fast.

Normal, natural physiological improvement over generations is real; but you have to look at it as: being on a level playing field or court, and the dimensions and playing surface are the same for both teams.

We weren't playing against bums when we won eight straight titles.
Those teams they beat sucked. And I a huge Celtic fan. All Bird's teams would crush them. The 2008 team would annihilate them as well.

How many keyboards did you burn up typing that

I'm not as sure about the rest of the OP, but the first paragraph is unmistakenly clear: Danny Ainge absolutely fecked-up a likely great thing, beginning with his first pick of the 2008 draft and continuing
practically unabated since then.

250-113. Robert Kraft Football Executive Record | Pro-Football-Reference.com

You put me in the mood to listen to Velvet Underground's "Heroin." And I never do drugs.
"Executive Record"? Did Robert come up with that on his own? Pretty sure they didn't have it when Walter Brown founded/owned the Celtics. He just loved the city of Boston, and when he helped form the NBA, he felt there should be a pro basketball team here. So, he used his own money to do it. And he wanted a winner, and he went out and did what he could to make it happen, even though he knew nothing about the game. Never heard him refer to them as "his" titles.

So, R.K.'s "E.R." was no better than Billy Sullivan's through 9/23/01. Then, a second year quarterback started the final 14 games of the season and compiled an 11–3 record as a starter, helping the Patriots clinch a spot in the AFC playoffs after finishing last the previous season. His name is Steve Grogan, and it happened in 1976, when he led them to.....oh, that is, Tom Brady, who led them to victory over the Raiders on 1/19/02 on the way to their first Super Bowl title, a quarter century after it should have.

Kraft can piggyback himself on to Tom's on-field accomplishments all he wants - just check the team's media guide, on their website.

It's not erasing his continued undressing of the team's players, promoting an impostor fake logo, creating a stupid, ignorant process for selecting alumni for the franchise's highest honor, apologizing on April Fool's Day 2008 while accepting the NFL's latest fable that his team once again broke rules and damaged the league, and again taking it up the rear seven years later, accepting further unprecedentedly excessive punishments for acts the team did not even commit.

I'm not as sure about the rest of the OP, but the first paragraph is unmistakenly clear: Danny Ainge absolutely fecked-up a likely great thing, beginning with his first pick of the 2008 draft and continuing
practically unabated since then.
th
Bye James, take your defense, threes, team chemistry, leadership, intangibles and any chance of our winning again with you.

On the road in '07-'08, the card table in the Celts' locker room had four guys: Paul, Ray, Kevin and James.

So what you're saying is, you hate the new logo? The one that has been around for 23 years now?

Are you related to Don Quixote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore