PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The teflon Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Hillary needs to do to win Indiana in a landslide is to promise a pardon for Marvin Harrison.

Good point! HAHA

Thank you all for enabling me to see the light. I now realize that Goodell has been secretly helping the Pats in all his decisions because of his friendship with Kraft. The penalties that were handed down were severe because he wanted to show the NFL that the friendship would have no bearing . Kraft in fact is pleased with the way Goodell is handling things and understands that Goodell will be continuing to investigate the Pats regardless of what Walsh says or does because of pressure from the media and he should expect more penalties.
Thanks again.

Thank you all for enabling me to see the light. I now realize that Goodell has been secretly helping the Pats in all his decisions because of his friendship with Kraft. The penalties that were handed down were severe because he wanted to show the NFL that the friendship would have no bearing . Kraft in fact is pleased with the way Goodell is handling things and understands that Goodell will be continuing to investigate the Pats regardless of what Walsh says or does because of pressure from the media and he should expect more penalties.
Thanks again.

Excellent.
Now you can go focus on them sox!

Last edited:
Just trying to fit in with the Goodell supporters on this site. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes