PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belestrator question

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
PREFACE: So it has been a while since I got the chance to watch a post-win Belestrator …

anyway, while watching the pre-queefs and then going back to watch the post-squeeler one again; I noticed that BB‘s screen adjustments are LOUD AS ****.

Every single time he tsps the screen to circle a player or draw a line advance the play… it sounds like someone dropping a rock or closing a door or something.

Is /was that just me and my iPhone audio? Or if happened to you all as well; was it all season like that? Cause I don’t remember hearing those taps before.

it was fairly distracting and annoying.

But They both seemed like they weren’t putting a lot of effort into it; so maybe the sound guys just put BB’s mike too low on his shirt without paying attention to audio quality either. :p

Thoughts??

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I guess k should have posted links (sorry:

• Agree
PREFACE: So it has been a while since I got the chance to watch a post-win Belestrator …

anyway, while watching the pre-queefs and then going back to watch the post-squeeler one again; I noticed that BB‘s screen adjustments are LOUD AS ****.

Every single time he tsps the screen to circle a player or draw a line advance the play… it sounds like someone dropping a rock or closing a door or something.

Is /was that just me and my iPhone audio? Or if happened to you all as well; was it all season like that? Cause I don’t remember hearing those taps before.

it was fairly distracting and annoying.

But They both seemed like they weren’t putting a lot of effort into it; so maybe the sound guys just put BB’s mike too low on his shirt without paying attention to audio quality either. :p

Thoughts??
Great stuff .... I am laughing my ass off.

Great stuff .... I am laughing my ass off.
Agreed. He's also been tapping the podium with his fingers this season when reporters start frustrating him following games this year. You can hear him banging away on it in the background when he's answering questions, and it's horribly distracting.

Last edited:
Agreed. He's also been tapping the podium wit his fingers this season when reporters start frustrating him following games this year. You can hear him banging away on it in the background when he's answering questions, and it's horribly distracting.
Older teaches in grade and high school would do this ... Yo Bill ... Marv Levy says hello.

• Ha Ha
Another reason to fire him

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft