PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Onslought of Tebow Only Fans (TOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He confessed that he created an account with the intention to mess up this forum. He also posted the password which was a hard evidence.

Pat, Thanks for answering PatsFanSince74. - - And PFS74, that particular password he bragged about was IHATENE - - any further questions?

Anyone reading this or the other thread can see that we have been welcoming and appreciative of the new Tebow posters who have come here to sincerely post about football, Tebow and the Pats. Several of them have posted here that this site has been far more welcoming than other teams sites to them (all you have to do is read the damn thread).

The ones who come here to mess up the forum or carry on disputes with each other from other forums will not be allowed to do so.

Anyone who has any further questions about moderation can do so through PM. It is against the rules to throw complaints out there (especially unfounded complaints) on the thread.

We appreciate everybody's understanding.

Last edited:
Pat, Thanks for answering PatsFanSince74. - - And PFS74, that particular password he bragged about was IHATENE - - any further questions?

Anyone reading this or the other thread can see that we have been welcoming and appreciative of the new Tebow posters who have come here to sincerely post about football, Tebow and the Pats. Several of them have posted here that this site has been far more welcoming than other teams sites to them (all you have to do is read the damn thread).

The ones who come here to mess up the forum or carry on disputes with each other from other forums will not be allowed to do so.

Anyone who has any further questions about moderation can do so through PM. It is against the rules to throw complaints out there (especially unfounded complaints) on the thread.

We appreciate everybody's understanding.

sorry if either you or Pat misinterpreted my response. i was trying to be critical of the view of many in this thread that we should go negative on Tebow's fans. Please see my well-"Liked" three line post above which acknowledges the valuable role of moderators in banning what I describe there as "idiots."

My main point was and is that the board is a Free Market that does a pretty effective job of "policing by ignoring" dumb posters or those with an agenda for an opposing team.

In the post you reference I clearly said it was reasonable to ban that person if he did something "offensive;" what you describe is, indeed, offensive.

It should go without saying, but I'll say it. Like many other long time and frequent posters, I very much appreciate the job the Mods do to keep the community thriving. We all remember the days of unnamed ("un-nemed?") members who tried to turn the board into their own therapy session.

sorry if either you or Pat misinterpreted my response. i was trying to be critical of the view of many in this thread that we should go negative on Tebow's fans. Please see my well-"Liked" three line post above which acknowledges the valuable role of moderators in banning what I describe there as "idiots."

My main point was and is that the board is a Free Market that does a pretty effective job of "policing by ignoring" dumb posters or those with an agenda for an opposing team.

In the post you reference I clearly said it was reasonable to ban that person if he did something "offensive;" what you describe is, indeed, offensive.

It should go without saying, but I'll say it. Like many other long time and frequent posters, I very much appreciate the job the Mods do to keep the community thriving. We all remember the days of unnamed ("un-nemed?") members who tried to turn the board into their own therapy session.

Thanks for your understanding, PFS74 - - between this and the AHern situation, we've been dealing with alot lately.

Just, please lets keep the policy on moderation questions to PM's - - we respond whenever someone writes us. It's the most effective communication and allows threads to stay on subject.

It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results