PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bucs pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish there was a roster spot for buddy Farnham. Can never have enough short shifty white guys. Imagine welker,Woodhead,Edelman,and buddy out wide :D

Replay on NFLN at 11 pm

I miss anything?

28-0 sounds like the Pats came in and strangled the Bucs in their own house...preseason and all that, I know, but watching TB pound their chests and commit all kinds of dirty uncalled fouls in the 2nd half makes me think they're embarrassed and were looking to pound their chests and preen for the camera all night..at the Pats expense.

Guess TB is just another punk team...coached by a punk who thinks this is the "new" way to play the game.

I have watched this 2nd half...Meriweather has to be on thin ice...I never felt much either way about him but I'm taking notice now.

Last edited:
Very sloppy second half

Jeeeeezus. .....

(Edit: For fans not watching, in response to mighty hit Woodhead just took on kick coverage.)

Last edited:
Woody got his bell rung!

"Ridleys believe it or not". How about a sentence for a nickname? And woodhead get's decapitated.

Why was that not a penalty? :mad:
Hope Danny will be ok. We won't be seeing him for a while.

Would like to see a 3 and out by the defense.

Ok now that was stupid. WTF is Woodhead doing playing ST in the 4th quarter of a laugher pre season game?? Come on Bill...

I hope whoever clocked Woodhead gets cut. #%_#@%#@#&(% :enranged:

At this point in an ugly game, you kind of wish they could sit all 90 players. :( Please let Woodhead be ok.

Helmet to helmet by TB on Woodhead...no call...have you heard the referee's thick southern drawl?? I hope we NEVER see this idiot or any of the other hokum smokum local yokel ref games up north this season...this is a total embarrassment

Why the hell was Woodhead in the game on that play? Playing special teams in the fourth?!?

Woody better be ok. Ridley lookin real good. I need to put his name over my Asante Samuel jersey.

That looked ugly.

PLEASE let woody/fletcher/lockett be fine.

Replay on NFLN at 11 pm

I miss anything?

28-0 sounds like the Pats came in and strangled the Bucs in their own house...preseason and all that, I know, but watching TB pound their chests and commit all kinds of dirty uncalled fouls in the 2nd half makes me think they're embarrassed and were looking to pound their chests and preen for the camera all night..at the Pats expense.

Guess TB is just another punk team...coached by a punk who thinks this is the "new" way to play the game.

I have watched this 2nd half...Meriweather has to be on thin ice...I never felt much either way about him but I'm taking notice now.

Brady & Co. looked to be in midseason form, for the most part. It'll be well worth a viewing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents