PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

☢Ͳ: HoF Game Tonight... The '23 Pre-Season kicks off

Oh yes it's me...Baldy Mc****nuts...latest in a neverending line of **** stink scummy Jete head coaches...FEAR THE STANK!!

fzdhyhp9teedtsky08at

How does a player make @50 million a year and not give their team the very best they have.
So the pre game they fawned over A-Ron being dialed in and looking better than the past
few years when I suppose they were alluding to him being B-Ron or even C-Ron as a Packer???

Last edited:
With that said, this is the point where I’ve stopped being excited that football is back and realize that I don’t care about other preseason games aside from ours. Have a nice night.
I think I have watched 5 minutes of one quarter pre season non Pats game in my life. Only thing more boring is pro bowl.

I loved him during the regular season, but it doesn't make me forget that he got beaten like a drum for a TD in the Superbowl. GREAT to see Rodney and McCourdy put him on the spot with that NY hat on.
Holy crap! That was Revis? He got so round that I didn't even recognize him.

I think I have watched 5 minutes of one quarter pre season non Pats game in my life. Only thing more boring is pro bowl.
And soccer. Baseball's close too.

The difference here Is being a fan of the NFL in general and not just one team.

I loved him during the regular season, but it doesn't make me forget that he got beaten like a drum for a TD in the Superbowl. GREAT to see Rodney and McCourdy put him on the spot with that NY hat on.

Shark attack! Outstanding

Holy crap! That was Revis? He got so round that I didn't even recognize him.

This happens a lot with people who have a lot of muscle mass, if they don't maintain it then all that muscle turns into fat

Ask me how I know! :rofl:

This happens a lot with people who have a lot of muscle mass, if they don't maintain it then all that muscle turns into fat

Ask me how I know! :rofl:
So you're literally a Jar of Mayo? ;) Full disclosure, me too - not the muscle mass, just the mayo. :maybenot:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back