PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bucs pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People is plural. I wonder what team you are actually a fan of.

People was general. I wonder why you felt the need to jump into something just to make stupid comments.

Are the Jetss( xtra s'sss for Sanchez' "life choice") worried yet? Cause, this is all for them you know.

There 3rd team is doing pretty good against our 4th.

I guess the defense eventually had to give up a td

Kyle Arrington's still in the game, too. His job must be slipping away!!

At least he's making plays. Meriweather has been out of position on a few plays.

Someone claimed I was ****ting on Christmas. I'd say that sort of fits what my "shot the pope" line.

You want to talk about overreacting??? :rolleyes:

Dude, I said that because watching these rookies play is like Christmas opening up new toys. We are reacting to seeing these "new toys" play and getting excited about what we are seeing.

They may break down shortly or they may be a great toy... one we will remember however, it is about right now and here comes the Grinch sh*tting on our Christmas because we should "temper our enthusiasm."

Do you even know where "Fan" came from??? Derived from fanatical. Let people enjoy it and stop sh*tting on everyone's "Christmas" already, damn.

The good thing is that some of these kids are making the early cut decisions easy for BB

People was general. I wonder why you felt the need to jump into something just to make stupid comments.

When you start calling someone a homer, it is usually because they got the better of you. When you call their comments stupid is when you realize you're not even in their league. Seriously, what team are you a fan of?

We've pretty much gone into "who gives a s@#$" mode at this point.

Grabs popcorn .....

If they fired cannons and nobody was there to hear them because the few that were originally there had already left, did it still happen?

When you start calling someone a homer, it is usually because they got the better of you. When you call their comments stupid is when you realize you're not even in their league. Seriously, what team are you a fan of?

1.) I didn't call anyone a homer

2.) Your comment was stupid

OK everybody, enough squabbling. We have 8 very important minutes of Buddy Farnham in an 80-degree rainstorm to focus on here.

Ridley's got better hands than I thought coming out of LSU. VERY good blocker.

So, no Price-Tate-Edelman, all out with injuries. I'm thinking the one who most desperately needs to get onto the field to prove himself is Tate. Especially watching all these touchbacks on the KOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents