PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread 2023 Week 2 OFFICIAL Pre-Game Thread: Patriots vs Dolphins (EDIT: was Phish chatter)

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably minority here but being in the West Coast it's perfect for me. It ends at 830pm and I can talk **** or cry myself to sleep depending on the result
I am also on the West Coast but I don't like waiting all day for the game to start. I like the 10 am start and then I have the rest of the day do do stuff if I need to.

I am also on the West Coast but I don't like waiting all day for the game to start. I like the 10 am start and then I have the rest of the day do do stuff if I need to.
I hate night games. I typically wake up at 4 on Monday mornings (East Coast time) and I’m always exhausted from being too wired one way or the other after a late Pats game to get to sleep. A lot of times I’ll record them and watch them the next day.

I hate night games. I typically wake up at 4 on Monday mornings (East Coast time) and I’m always exhausted from being too wired one way or the other after a late Pats game to get to sleep. A lot of times I’ll record them and watch them the next day.
I’m an early riser due to work too….I took tomorrow off. Hopefully I’m rewarded. Tennessee really disappointed me last night, so I need a win.

Stop crying guys, game starts for me at 2AM on Monday, **** those late night games I am to old for this no sleep ****

Because of the O-line, Mac time to throw was around 2.5 seconds. So the Eagles knew that he wasn't going deep, and so they could crowd the line of scrimmage and intermediate areas. So Pats were always running into a very heavy box.

Actually, it was 2.2 seconds. The second lowest time to throw last week.

He was also pressured 20-28 times depending on who's stats you use.

So is the Pats injury report clear?

wrong thread. deleted.

Still think we can run this game like the Broncos game where we let Moreno run wild so Peyton didn’t beat us and it worked….

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3