PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official "I'm Worried/Not Worried about the Season" Guest Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worried. It's preseason -- it doesn't count. Brady hasn't played. Defense is playing vanilla.

Not worried, can't wait until they take the field on the 7th

Offense won't be as good (How can it?) and the defense didn't improve over the off-season. (Secondary is horrible)

I'm worried the Cowboys and Chargers have more overall talent.

The world is broken up into 2 types of people. Those who worry over things that they have absolutely no control over and those who don't. Try to sit back relax and enjoy the ride. This doesn't mean we shouldn't be critical and be good fans and take part in analysis and Monday Morning QB'ing.

Worry over things outside of your control is an absolutely wasted emotion.

Not worried here either.

"am I worried about the season"?

no.

I love football season, we have a great overall team, may be a bit suspect on D., but that may come along as the year moves forward.

I am optomistic we'll be fine. Good shot at the superbowl....

I am not worried, I am excited the real season is about to start...

A little worried, esp. about defense.

Not worried.

We have the best player in the NFL on our team and he is home resting.

Not worried... Cool as the other side of the pillow...

Let the real games begin...

I'm worried....about all the "experts" on this board who beat the dead horse daily making assertions THEY know more than the STAFF and OWNERSHIP of the New England Patriots Football Club...I'm worried they'll KILL THEMSELVES when all their bullcrap "look at me!!! listen to me!!!' over the top analyzations are proven to be nothing more than ego driven idiocies.

Cut Rodney, cut Bru, cut Izzo...and on and on...where do these mutts come from every season???

Moderately concerned about the cornerback situation, but I realize the pass rush and front-7 should be improved this year, plus hopefully Meriweather improves (and returns). But this concern has nothing to do with anything we've seen in the preseason, just the roster as it was constructed (though I don't know how I would have improved on what the staff did).

Not worried at all about the offense nor the preseason performance.

So I'm good to go.

not worried.. because after the tragedy of last year.. it can never be as bad or as dissapointing as that ever again...

It will be what it will be.

I have my concerns about the team will do alright. But... in the end I know we the Pats can pull together and win em! That is what matters in the end.

not worried.. because after the tragedy of last year.. it can never be as bad or as dissapointing as that ever again...

Very well said! Under the circumstances there really is nowhere to go but up.

Not sure that an even improved pass rush can hide Fernando "Starks" Bryant, that is scary, especially when we see real QB's unlike what we've seen in 4 pre-season games. IT IS WHAT IT IS......

The team is too good to be brought down by Bryant, 13-3 awaits.

It's pre-season, we've got a reasonably easy schedule, I think we'll get better as the year goes on. The rooks will get better. We'll make the playoffs.

Not worried at all....veteran team that needed some extra rest this preseason and used it as an extended offseason.

I am so not worried that I am worried that I am not worried.

The offense was totally irrelevant this preseason since #12 didn't take a snap.

If the Pats decide to play the soft zone defense they played most of the preseason once the season starts, I will be worried about the defense. But my guess they will be a little more aggressive in the regular season. I am also guessing guys like Vrabel, Thomas, Bruschi, Harrison, and Mayo won't be standing like statuses presnap like they did all preseason. Anyone who knows the Patriots defense should be able to see that they were clearly not playing a typical Patriots defense and it was stripped bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes