PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official "I'm Worried/Not Worried about the Season" Guest Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamp, yea, that's kinda what I wrote, good one though...

of note to ALL: again, new to this forum and haven't determined who yet Posts intelligent Posts with points to make verses who's trying to simply step on people's toes, so I'll reserve my judgement so as not to "bite" as of yet on some of the more intelligent Posts that are beyond My capabilities to answer...

p.s. to PatsFaninVa: I bolden words for the reader, some of My Posts are, to put it lightly, just a tad lengthy with more than a few digressions, so I understand those that just want to skim through My Posts to get the jist of My Points...If I'm actually making one...

I don't question anything Belichick does anymore.

Name me one coach that was perfect in the history of the league.

Belichick is not perfect.

Let me ask you this, if you were to replace Belichick who would you pick? :rolleyes:

what's a sanitorium?

and are you posting from a sanitarium?

Brady to Brown:

I'll tell ya who I'd rather have than Belichick...A little person I'd like to call...NoOne!
Seriously though, maybe I just hold him as some sort of freak archetype of an NFL Coach, and just don't want (nor can accept) Him making ANY Mistakes?

what's a sanitorium?

and are you posting from a sanitarium?

My Favorite Book is entitled "Sanitorium Under the Sign of the Hourglass" by Bruno Schultz, better than Kafka in fiction, better than Hemingway in Tall Tales... wrote like Proust...

A Sanitorium is a mad-house for guys, a Sanitarium is a mad-house for Women... I know, I'd rather have said I was with the women... I sure been with enough nut-cases in my time... At Boston.com when I posted there, I was sick of My static surname "SeanGar" as my moniker, so I, like Lazarus rose from the dead... I liken the Sanitorium to Everything Cyberspace (surreal, kafkaesque, We are less "real" on the computer...and on, and on...), although I, myself, have personally seen a coupl' white walls and black curtains lol...

sanitarium Hear it!
Synonyms
sanitarium Definition

sani·tar·ium (san′ə ter′ē əm)

noun pl. -·i·ums or -·ia-ə

1. a quiet resort, as in the mountains, where people go to rest and regain health
2. an institution for the care of invalids or convalescents, esp. one making use of local natural resources, as mineral springs, or one treating a specific disease, as tuberculosis

people = women??????

perhaps you should try to find a sanitarium, sanitorium,sanitary napkin or any place named Shady Acres....

The difference between the two, one of my old Teachers @ The University of Connecticut told me... He also said it was an archaic version, maybe Him and I are wrong... then again, maybe I have tuberculosis.

of note: A different Teacher once said that IF Anybody in the class took their info from Wikipedia: the first link on the very first page of a google search...He'd fail us immediately... So I say to You Friend, Drink deeper from the Pierian Spring, and drinking larger might sober You again...

Last edited:
Nice try Moronicus but that was GOOGLED whereupon I linked to DICTIONARY DOT COM...there's a plethora of links to on line DICTIONARIES that indicate you'd be better off being a Fuller Brush salesman, rather than posting on a sports message board, seeing as how you're fullabull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes