PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Day Two Patriots Pre-Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how fast this board will crash once Kindle comes off the board before the Pats pick.

Kindle is a lightning rod 1/2 people here want him and 1/2 the people hate him. either way the board will crash

I wonder how fast this board will crash once Kindle comes off the board before the Pats pick.

I think with all the alleged issues with him, the gnashing of teeth will not be that bad.

What if we picked Jimmy Clausen....:eek:

heh...then we'd really be in a pickle...

6a00d8341c09ea53ef011570334a1a970b-350wi

I wouldn't be happy with Cook as my first pick.

Last edited:
We definitely could have gotten McCourty in the 4th :rolleyes:

Are you joking? Minnesota was targeting him in the 1st...Then we took them and they targeted Wilson...Then the Jets took him so they traded back and now took Cook.

To say we could have gotten McCourty in the FOURTH is unbelievable ignorance. We couldn't have even gotten him in the 2nd....

Mayock and Billick are so much better than the clowns on ESPN that it's kind of funny.

less screaming i feel. lot of wow factor on espn as usual...

Are you joking? Minnesota was targeting him in the 1st...Then we took them and they targeted Wilson...Then the Jets took him so they traded back and now took Cook.

To say we could have gotten McCourty in the FOURTH is unbelievable ignorance. We couldn't have even gotten him in the 2nd....

Sarcasm Detector Alert!

I wouldn't be happy with Cook as my first pick.

Scene: Minneapolis
*phone rings*
Brad Childress: Hello?
BB: Hey Chilly, karma's a b****, ain't it? *hangs up*

:p

[No, I don't think he really stole Harvin from under NE's nose; BB wouldn't be that stupid.]

Last edited:

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

What if we picked Jimmy Clausen....:eek:

I'm not sure why Minny wouldn't go for him. Sit him behind Favre for a year and let him take over in 2011. Must not like him at all

Brian Price to TB.

Interesting.

I'm not sure why Minny wouldn't go for him. Sit him behind Favre for a year and let him take over in 2011. Must not like him at all

would be funny if favre actually decides to retire near the training camp....

NEPatriotsDraft

The pendulum swings again... RT @UniversalDraft Apparently Sergio Kindle needs more surgery. Waiting to confirm.

Damn, there goes the kid I wanted to start the round with.

two DT for Tampa?

tate to the chiefs i would guess for sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye