PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Draft Meetings

Snooky97

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's that time of year for the annual draft meetings with prospects! If you see any please feel free to update this thread!

I mean this is cool and all but you know they are going to make a strong attempt to talk to 100s o prospects

Matt Evans is a national scout for the Patriots

They've spoken to Latu?!?!

Nice I want this guy even in the Third.

He has elite arm talent. He was once hyped as a potential #1 overall pick. If we bring in a veteran or trade for Fields, I’d be interested in the mid rounds.

He has elite arm talent. He was once hyped as a potential #1 overall pick. If we bring in a veteran or trade for Fields, I’d be interested in the mid rounds.
I realized him and Caleb Williams crossed parts in College and the Team went with Caleb he did alright at SC. Rattler might have a chip on his shoulders coming in the NFL.

"South Florida offensive tackle Donovan Jennings, 24, was a five-year starter for the Bulls and started 47 of his 55 total career games. He spent a vast majority of his time at left tackle — 96.2 percent — but also has some experience on the interior: he started two games at right guard, and also was given the opportunity to showcase his talents at the Senior Bowl."

These are the visits/players that usually interest me because they are often mid to late round prospects that scouts may pound a table for vs. the obvious Top 30 players that everybody & their neighbor draft analyst know about and discuss constantly like the NFL Draft is only 1 round.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back