PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The JimmyG pick(s)

The Browns would be complete morons to pass on Garrett for any qb in this draft.

Their best play is to pick Garrett at #1 and then sign taylor after he is released by the bills,

Once they sign taylor, they need to go hard after o line guys in free agency that can keep taylor alive for 16 games.

I also think they will back up the brinks truck for Hightower and Logan in order to reunite them with Collins.

I also think they will back up the brinks truck for Hightower and Logan in order to reunite them with Collins.

Because this truly is a daily soap. But then again it's the Browns..

Ryan seems like the third wheel in this anyway..

For those who don't want to click, it's basically #12 + both their seconds this year + their own second next year. Would you make that trade?

On a related note, would you make that trade for all of their seconds this year and next (five in all)?

No way they give up that much. I'd take either trade in a heartbeat. I can't see a team giving up that much, though.

No way they give up that much. I'd take either trade in a heartbeat. I can't see a team giving up that much, though.

No I can't either but if anyone would do it they would! I would love to see what BB and co, would do with all those picks.. but I will live in hope something like this happens!

For those who don't want to click, it's basically #12 + both their seconds this year + their own second next year. Would you make that trade?

On a related note, would you make that trade for all of their seconds this year and next (five in all)?
That (12 + 3 2nds) is starting to get in the right value range for JG. Can get an impact player and several starters. Browns sweeten the pot a bit more and it may be a deal.

The Trade that gets this done is this one. The #12, the Denver 2nd round pick, and a conditional pick in 2018, that can range from a 4th to a first depending on JG's success in Cleveland plus JG has to sign long term there, with one of Cleveland's 2nd rounders being the most likely

The Trade that gets this done is this one. The #12, the Denver 2nd round pick, and a conditional pick in 2018, that can range from a 4th to a first depending on JG's success in Cleveland plus JG has to sign long term there, with one of Cleveland's 2nd rounders being the most likely

Won't happen if thats the trade even though we have so much success in the 4th round. No way would i take that trade. I want at least two second rounders and a first at a minimum. Yes its greedy but if they want him they will pay it, if not we have a very capable back up.

Ideally thats the trade i want which was in the link

They need to give up more than that considering the amount of picks they have. That would be a steal for the browns lol. Some people still thinking he won't be traded. Well if he doesn't he will be part of this club. His value won't be higher next year.

No.

Jimmy G as back up QB next season. Tag and trade after he gets a bunch of 4th quarter snaps in 2017 when Pats are blowing out other teams.

Has anybody thought about who these mysterious sources are that are telling the media that the pats are asking for two first round picks for jimmy?

I have to think none of this is leaking from the pats front office as bb runs a tighter ship than the nsa.

And while I do think the Cleveland front office is riddled with leaks, I tend to doubt any of those guys has a clue about their own job, let alone what the pats are asking for a backup qb.

So is the media just making stuff up?

It's probably coming from cleveland. They probably asked and that's what they were told. They, if anyone, would have heard it from the horse's mouth.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back