PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
National Lampoon I read when I was a kid. :D )

Crazy how some stuff sticks.
Another from them "buy this mag or we shoot this dog"
That and Mad Magazine. I read every word in that goofy thing, finally when done, going back through to find all the little stuff drawn in the margins.

Then I came across a bunch of Monty python records, before they came to the US. Pretty certain it finished off my ability to be serious, forever.

M: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I'm not going to just stand...!!
Q: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.
M: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.
Q: Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

Lady Astor: "If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."
Winston Churchill: "Madam, if you were my wife, I'd drink it!"

(Allegedly)

Not just allegedly, I witnessed it.

After my mom and sister arguing on time my sister need to be home from her date.

Sister's boyfriend (to my mom): If you were my mom I would kill myself.
My mom: If you were my son, I would have had an abortion.

Crazy how some stuff sticks.
Another from them "buy this mag or we shoot this dog"
That and Mad Magazine. I read every word in that goofy thing, finally when done, going back through to find all the little stuff drawn in the margins.

Then I came across a bunch of Monty python records, before they came to the US. Pretty certain it finished off my ability to be serious, forever.

No it isn't!

:D

I had a bad day today. I hope everyone associated with the New Jersey Green Beans (including, of course, fans) had an absolutely horrific, gut-wrenching day that scorched their psyches for months to come. Knowing that would make me feel a tiny bit better ... for about three seconds, at least.

I had a bad day today. I hope everyone associated with the New Jersey Green Beans (including, of course, fans) had an absolutely horrific, gut-wrenching day that scorched their psyches for months to come. Knowing that would make me feel a tiny bit better ... for about three seconds, at least.

I had a great day and as a matter of fact made more money last year than I ever made in my life. Your pain sustains me though, like bread.

That figures...hard to afford bread when you are pulling down minimum wage at MickeyD's..

Looks like the Jets are ready to call it quits on Vernon Gholston, the guy that Belichick spooked Mangini and Tannenbaum into taking in 2008 (Belcihcik dropped back and picked up a guy named Mayo instead)

New York Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum talks on Mark Sanchez shoulder, WRs, more - ESPN

Wouldn't it be great to see Belichick sign Gholston, quickly develop him and salvage his career? It'd be showing up Mangini and the Jets at the same time!

Stranger things have happened!

I had a great day and as a matter of fact made more money last year than I ever made in my life. Your pain sustains me though, like bread.

Nice to hear that bump to $8.50 an hour really made a difference.
Maybe next year they will make you full-time?

Looks like the Jets are ready to call it quits on Vernon Gholston, the guy that Belichick spooked Mangini and Tannenbaum into taking in 2008 (Belcihcik dropped back and picked up a guy named Mayo instead)

New York Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum talks on Mark Sanchez shoulder, WRs, more - ESPN

Wouldn't it be great to see Belichick sign Gholston, quickly develop him and salvage his career? It'd be showing up Mangini and the Jets at the same time!

Another draft blunder for the Jests

Pain? I didn't say anything about being in "pain." Anyway, I went over to JetsInsider and cheered myself up with a few laughs over the delusional nonsense you and your fellow neanderthals post there. Nice to hear about your increased earnings, by the way. Tell me, what do you do during April and November when there's no snow to shovel or lawns to mow?

ore - ESPN[/url]

dont plan on it. seriously.

Yeah, the Pats will develop Gholston into a superstar, just like Rex will turn Crable into a perennial pro-bowler. :rolleyes:

"Is this the right room for an argument?"

"I've told you once."

"When?!"

"Just now."

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez's sophomore season was statistically nearly identical to his rookie year. His completion percentage, yards per attempt, and touchdown rate were all within a few decimal points of his 2009 numbers. His one big area of improvement came in interception rate, which he cut in half from 5.5 percent to 2.6 percent (15th in the league). So while he still struggled with accuracy, at least he was making better decisions and taking care of the football. Or, he may have had a ludicrous amount of luck on his side.

Aaron Schatz of Football Outsiders noted this morning that based on the charting project he manages, Sanchez led all quarterbacks in dropped interceptions (passes that should have been intercepted, but were dropped by defenders) in 2010 -- and it wasn't close. Sanchez threw 15 dropped INTs, while nobody else threw more than eight.

Those numbers aren't based on Schatz's eyes only -- they're based on reports from 30 different charters around the country. Schatz just makes sure that every game gets watched, and totals numbers at the end of the year.

So how would Sanchez's numbers have looked with more typical luck? If we give him seven more interceptions (which means he still would have tied for the lead league in dropped INTS), his interception rate would have been 3.9 percent, higher than anyone except David Garrard, Eli Manning, and Brett Favre. His passer rating, meanwhile, would have fallen from 75.3 to 69.6, worse than anyone except Derek Anderson and Jimmy Clausen. That's not the company you want your franchise quarterback to be keeping.

New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez's sophomore season was statistically nearly identical to his rookie year. His completion percentage, yards per attempt, and touchdown rate were all within a few decimal points of his 2009 numbers. His one big area of improvement came in interception rate, which he cut in half from 5.5 percent to 2.6 percent (15th in the league). So while he still struggled with accuracy, at least he was making better decisions and taking care of the football. Or, he may have had a ludicrous amount of luck on his side.

Aaron Schatz of Football Outsiders noted this morning that based on the charting project he manages, Sanchez led all quarterbacks in dropped interceptions (passes that should have been intercepted, but were dropped by defenders) in 2010 -- and it wasn't close. Sanchez threw 15 dropped INTs, while nobody else threw more than eight.

Those numbers aren't based on Schatz's eyes only -- they're based on reports from 30 different charters around the country. Schatz just makes sure that every game gets watched, and totals numbers at the end of the year.

So how would Sanchez's numbers have looked with more typical luck? If we give him seven more interceptions (which means he still would have tied for the lead league in dropped INTS), his interception rate would have been 3.9 percent, higher than anyone except David Garrard, Eli Manning, and Brett Favre. His passer rating, meanwhile, would have fallen from 75.3 to 69.6, worse than anyone except Derek Anderson and Jimmy Clausen. That's not the company you want your franchise quarterback to be keeping.
didnt the same guy say Eli Manning had a total of FOUR tipped interceptions? I remember atleast 8 this year.

somebody should intercept Pervchez before he gets into another junior high school girl's drawers...

When Sanchez was getting ball washed the first five games for not throwing a pick, I said the only difference between him last year and him this year at this point was the defenders dropped several of his gift INTs that were picked last year. INTs have some luck to them. CBs are usually CBs and not WRs because they can't catch the ball. I saw a lot of passes thrown by Sanchez this year that should have been picked and weren't. I am not surprised that there is a lot of evidence to back up my personal observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back