PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me do a repost of my wishes this season:

My wish list against the Jets....
1) Send in the house and demolish the phony Sanchize.
2) Kick some fat ass.
3) Logan mankins breaking bart scott into half.
4) Vince/Albert falling flat on LT.
5) Brady to show cromartie who the real A**H**** is.....
6) Bomb the revis island into stone age.

:rocker:

My 2000 post had to be in this thread..and yes, the jets still suck.

(some ppl were actually rooting for them against the Colts - truly short sighted!)

-- FRITZ

... this is how i felt rooting for pats against rams in your 1st superbowl victory ... my anger at mike martz for onsides kicking in the 4th quarter of a blowout regular season win against the jets overcame the typical afc east rivalry hatred ...

l_j_r

The unfortunate fact is that YOU SUCK just like the morally bereft team you root for. So sad, so typical. Please go away, you won't accomplish anything here. Your fellow scumrats at Jets Insider, Puke Green or whatever slime hole you normally inhabit are waiting.
Lets not start stereotyping all of us in the same group that is pretty dumb. Not all of us come here to talk smack. Besides you have a whole thread dedicated to the Jets sucking trash talk. You can't have something like that and expect other fans not to go for the low blows.

No its 100% legitimate, and it's not really thier fault, if your feelings are hurt, I don't think anyone considered that a jets fan could read :)
LOL if I could read I would tell you that thier is spelled their.:p

Last edited:
"I think we can be the top offense in the league, honestly," Tomlinson said Friday. "But with that said, we still have a long way to go."

Jets notes: Tomlinson high on offense - NorthJersey.com

Rexy certainly get his players to buy into his delusions.

If by top-offense he means run only slants and the occasional jump ball to the convict cripple along with some runs thrown in then I guess he's right.

I'll be impressed if they're in the top half.

The Jets suck because of Rex Ryan, he thinks the Jets are all that and they are not.

Last edited:
The Jets suck because of Rex Ryan, he thinks the Jets are all that and they are not.

:welcome:

Welcome to the board; what's the outlook for the Chargers this season?

:welcome:

Welcome to the board; what's the outlook for the Chargers this season?

Thank you for the welcome!

This is how I predict this Chargers season to go:

09/11 Vikings Win
09/18 @Patriots Loss
09/25 Chiefs Win
10/02 Miami Win
10/09 @Denver Win
BYE
10/23 @Jets Loss (Cross country travel and a 10am start time is too much for the Bolts.)
10/31 @Chiefs Win (Chiefs fail to surprise the Chargers this year.)
11/06 Packers Loss
11/10 Raiders Win
11/20 @Chicago Win (Cutler again cries as he loses to the Bolts.)
11/27 Denver Win
12/05 @Jaguars Win (This is not an early morning game, Chargers wide awake and win.)
12/11 Bills Win
12/18 Ravens Loss
12/24 @Lions Win
01/01 @Raiders Loss (Bolts having clinched the division, rest their stars and Raiders win.)

Chargers 11-5 win the Division and roll through the playoffs and bring the Lombardi Trophy home.

Chargers 11-5 win the Division and roll through the playoffs and bring the Lombardi Trophy home.

If for some reason the Pats don't get to the SB and SD does, I'll probably be rooting for the Chargers. I really like Rivers' competitiveness, and now that LdT, Merriman and Cromartie are gone I don't have nearly as much reason to dislike the Chargers as I used to. If nothing else, if I had a gun to my head and had to choose between the Jets, Steelers, Colts, Ravens or Chargers for a team I had to choose to win it all I think San Diego would be a quick and very easy choice.

Lets not start stereotyping all of us in the same group that is pretty dumb. Not all of us come here to talk smack. Besides you have a whole thread dedicated to the Jets sucking trash talk. You can't have something like that and expect other fans not to go for the low blows.

LOL if I could read I would tell you that thier is spelled their.:p

Well its a good thing you can't :)

Problem ketchup is most jets posters are not getting, this is a smack thread for fun. NE fans are in this thread to be single minded and kick your butt with a witty remark, get it?
Like they do on the field

If you take it personal, don't post, otherwise how good is your mind with comebacks?

I know your team isn't, 42 years and still no hope insight :)

Last edited:

... what have you done for me lately ...

... jets won the last & most important recent game between the two teams ...

:cool: FACT :cool:

l_j_r

l_j_r

And then proceeded to lose next week.

:cool:FACT:cool:

Last edited:

l_j_r

and I got my teeth whitened at the dentist. What we have in common
,and matters the most, is neither the Jets or I have scored the big one after.

Problem ketchup is most jets posters are not getting, this is a smack thread for fun. NE fans are in this thread to be single minded and kick your butt with a witty remark, get it?
Like they do on the field

If you take it personal, don't post, otherwise how good is your mind with comebacks?

Thought you could handle a little ribbing that's why it was followed by the :p.
Talk about taking it personal.

Thought you could handle a little ribbing that's why it was followed by the :p.
Talk about taking it personal.

hmm your really don't get me at all,lol, Im just having fun with it kcusstap, by me posting you have full license to pick on my team or me. Personal doesn't have any place in this thread.

Id talk smack on the Jets forums , but they have lost thier sense of humor, and thats really to bad. but I have defended you against other teams , even on your forum, till I was attacked for most of NO's preference to play NE in a SB.
just chill a bit ok, nothing personal about this thread, have fun, take a step back , smile, and try to out wit the next guy, your so serious,lol

why so serious :)

I mean no NFL team takes your coach seriously :)
"If we play our best we will beat every team in the f--king league at their best."

"We know we're better than you. We don't give a f--k if you know it or not."

"We're gonna beat the f--k out of you."

hmm your really don't get me at all,lol, Im just having fun with it kcusstap, by me posting you have full license to pick on my team or me. Personal doesn't have any place in this thread.

Id talk smack on the Jets forums , but they have lost thier sense of humor, and thats really to bad. but I have defended you against other teams , even on your forum, till I was attacked for most of NO's preference to play NE in a SB.
just chill a bit ok, nothing personal about this thread, have fun, take a step back , smile, and try to out wit the next guy, your so serious,lol

why so serious :)

I mean no NFL team takes your coach seriously :)
Oh I get you pherein.:) You are right about Jets fans losing their sense of humor, but that can be said for all teams. There are some that know their football well and like to discuss it and then there are those who just want to cause trouble. I am not the latter. Not serious at all this is a message board and I never take things personal just trying to check out different message boards. Hope to chat at you in other threads.

Call me a troll if you want, but a 350 page thread titled Jets Suck practically invites us to come up here and rub it in, now that the JETS are clearly established as better than the Patties and also better than the so called big brothers the Giants. I'll be trolling here till they lock me out and delete my log in. Probably pretty soon, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes