PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comment on my updated Sanchez stats for the upcoming season...I'm insulted.

So you think that Sanchez will be passing enough to reach 26 TD's? I don't know if that'll happen just based on the fact that I don't see Holmes returning to the team. Too many other teams have a lot more cap space than the Jets. Plus Washington is supposedly interested (and they have tons of cap space). Perhaps Edwards can be retained as a consolation but it looks like the WR position will experience a downgrade this year.

But who knows, right? Honestly, if their running game works out well, I might interpret fewer TD's as a healthy indicator of the offense's functionality.

Brady_Tom-dejected-vJets-playoff.jpg

"Fakk. Fakk. Really? Fakk."

jets_patriots.jpg

"It's OK. I hail from CA, it's freezing out here, but I was in shirtsleeves the whole game. Haha . . . I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at your space age hoodie or your snuff box."

welker-locker.jpg

Just WHAT is this man doing? Donating to the homeless?

Yeah, yeah, the Jets couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag vs. The Rapist, but your team sat home. What are you gonna pull out of your butts? Foot jokes a la Welker?

jets_patriots.jpg

"It's OK. I hail from CA, it's freezing out here, but I was in shirtsleeves the whole game. Haha . . . I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at your space age hoodie or your snuff box."

welker-locker.jpg

Yeah, yeah, the Jets couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag vs. The Rapist, but your team sat home. What are you gonna pull out of your butts? Foot jokes a la Welker?

The unfortunate fact is that YOU SUCK just like the morally bereft team you root for. So sad, so typical. Please go away, you won't accomplish anything here. Your fellow scumrats at Jets Insider, Puke Green or whatever slime hole you normally inhabit are waiting.

jets_patriots.jpg

welker-locker.jpg

haha ur rite u win good one jets best ever xD

The unfortunate fact is that YOU SUCK just like the morally bereft team you root for. So sad, so typical. Please go away, you won't accomplish anything here. Your fellow scumrats at Jets Insider, Puke Green or whatever slime hole you normally inhabit are waiting.
Holy Crap, I almost just spit out my water.

And by the by, isn't this a thread where you all get to beat me up semi-legitimately or something?

And by the by, isn't this a thread where you all get to beat me up semi-legitimately or something?

No its 100% legitimate, and it's not really thier fault, if your feelings are hurt, I don't think anyone considered that a jets fan could read :)

I have no problem with other fans on here, like pherein. But how much of a loser do you have to be to bait on another team's site when they've been the team of the past decade and your team hasnt done **** in 40 years?

So you think that Sanchez will be passing enough to reach 26 TD's? I don't know if that'll happen just based on the fact that I don't see Holmes returning to the team. Too many other teams have a lot more cap space than the Jets. Plus Washington is supposedly interested (and they have tons of cap space). Perhaps Edwards can be retained as a consolation but it looks like the WR position will experience a downgrade this year.

But who knows, right? Honestly, if their running game works out well, I might interpret fewer TD's as a healthy indicator of the offense's functionality.

Obviously by now you and I know that Holmes resigned for 5 years $50 million with $24 million guaranteed.

Will lose Braylon Edwards most likely though.

I have no problem with other fans on here, like pherein. But how much of a loser do you have to be to bait on another team's site when they've been the team of the past decade and your team hasnt done **** in 40 years?
Hold the phone, Virgil.

The Jets are a legacy of ineptitude and failure. I readily admit it. The NE Patriots are the legacy of Ted Johnson having stuff just show up. "Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent," (Ted) Johnson said in November 2005. "I don't know how, but they just showed up." Maybe you should give him a ring. Puns rule.

Hold the phone, Virgil.

The Jets are a legacy of ineptitude and failure. I readily admit it. The NE Patriots are the legacy of Ted Johnson having stuff just show up. "Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent," (Ted) Johnson said in November 2005. "I don't know how, but they just showed up." Maybe you should give him a ring. Puns rule.

And your Green Beans never studied an opposing offense's audibles? Hmm ... Well, maybe it never occurred to them. You are such an idiot. Your posts have their own legacy of ineptitude and failure.

And your Green Beans never studied an opposing offense's audibles? Hmm ... Well, maybe it never occurred to them. You are such an idiot. Your posts have their own legacy of ineptitude and failure.
'Studied'? So that's the latest euphemism up there? 'STUDYING'? Now I've heard it all.

Where oh where have the green beans gone, oh where oh where could they be?

The Jets suck so badly that their coach has to flap his fat mouth to talk the talk, but we all know the JESTERS can't walk the walk. The JETS may be HUGE in Rex Ryan's imagination land. Here in the REAL world they are a 0-2 team in the AFCCG (the biggest games of their lives!!!)

Long LIVE BB the REAL Coach:) he has a REAL team unlike the talked up hype Rex Ryan farts out of his mouth to the media. He is a Sh! t talker and a toe FocKER r:eek:

Last edited:
I figured I'd bump this epic thread as I've apparently been barred from participating in the Jets 2011 Suck thread. You see, I dared to voice my opinion that maybe it was a bit juvenile to start a new suck thread given we got whipped at home in the playoffs last year.:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter that I've been a Pats fan since 1967, just that we fall lock step with some of the mods I guess. And btw, I've been a Sox fan for that many years too and yet I've never participated in the Yankee's Suck chants at Fenway either because, frankly, they usually don't.

Oh, and I hate the stinkin' Green Beans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft