PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The hypocrisy of the haters is evident into the 2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why they're called Haters. Logic and reasoning not needed.
s041220_Rushmore.jpg

ETeRwQAWAAIc8O3.jpg

033116MtRushmoreWeb.jpg

8378b210a6_MtRush_03032009.jpg

Ted Williams hit .406 in one season...Ted Williams hit 521 HR's...Ted Williams hit the longest HR in Fenway history...502 feet...Ted Williams MISSED 3 seasons in his PRIME, 43', 44',45' and then missed parts of '52 and '53 to fly combat in Korea. Ted Williams had a .482 on base percentage for his career...the highest in MLB history.
I saw Ted Williams when I was a kid. There was only one Teddy Ballgame

Ted Williams hit .406 in one season...Ted Williams hit 521 HR's...Ted Williams hit the longest HR in Fenway history...502 feet...Ted Williams MISSED 3 seasons in his PRIME, 43', 44',45' and then missed parts of '52 and '53 to fly combat in Korea. Ted Williams had a .482 on base percentage for his career...the highest in MLB history.
AP17318453729493-1024x812.jpg

I was a bit too young to see Ted play but my Mom was a HUGE fan of Ted. So jealous you actually saw him!
I would note, those years he missed due to WWII were not just prime years .... they were Triple Crown years ....he won it in ‘42 and ‘47.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference