PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Gang Green Players present: The SB Thread. A tragedy in 3 parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Jets. Next January is the 50th anniversary of the Jets' last Super Bowl appearance or victory. I wonder how the Jets plan to celebrate 50 years of mediocrity.

Hopefully just continue doing what they do.

Come, enjoy this ride with me.
I have to thank you a second time... THIS is my favorite all time thread/post so far. Very nicely done!

Thank Kryste for the Patriots.

Ty fnordcircle. Made a glorious morning after, even better knowing that the miserable buggers are even MORE miserable today!

That was so delicious I had to go there and read the entire thread. It really was surreal and I felt closer to their pain.

A couple more of my favorites.

Football is stupid and I hate it forever.

There is no magic in the world karma is not real.:p:D

Speaking of the Jets. Next January is the 50th anniversary of the Jets' last Super Bowl appearance or victory. I wonder how the Jets plan to celebrate 50 years of mediocrity.
They won't have to wait till January to begin celebrating. They'll already know by mid-November.

BPOAT!! Thank you so much for this. Best post of all time on Pats Fans!!

Yeah I mean, Falcons fans weren't inviting BB to suck their 10 year old son's penis. Which...I'm still trying to understand that one.
Brook is a very twisted individual, i can't really imagine where he got that idea from, but he is a rats fan so i came naturally to him.

It's so good for a moment I thought fnordsmahtypants made up all the posts but there's no way even he's that funny/pathetic.

Excellent work.

I never get tired of enjoying the misery of Jets fans, it's great

Oh god this was good, thanks!

Sir, thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful post. It is truly a thing of beauty.

I would also like to say thank you to the OP for this masterpiece. Reading through it gave me such satisfaction. It was like a finely crafted collection of short poems and anecdotes of mediocrity. A montage of misery if you will.

Yeah, but the Joe Namath game is what made the Super Bowl so popular. Prior to that, it was just a bunch of football nerds watching the NFC beat up on the AFC. Kind of an important game. Wasn't a hated franchise back then.

God I enjoyed that sampling of Jet fan's posts. Thanks a bunch for sharing their misery.

They are seriously suicidal over this. Their team wasn't even in the superbowl. Great stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes