PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The "Evidence" on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the answer to that one for sure? Did Kraft ever blather anything about Wells being a "great guy with infallible judgement" or anything stupid like that?
Yes, another smart move by Mr influence. Obviously being a good judge of character is not a requisite for being a good business man. I wonder if he realizes who the Schmuck is now.

EDIT: I see that Wells did defend the NFL against the concussion law suit.

Does anyone know if Wells argued against the science/medicine of the long term effects of concussions?

Can someone explain what this means which chatam tweeted? WTF is exponent saying?

Read this footnote showing integrity of Wells Report measuring. Now envision big red "F" a HS science prof would give

CElcfVaUMAEzKv7.png

Can someone explain what this means which chatam tweeted? WTF is exponent saying?

Read this footnote showing integrity of Wells Report measuring. Now envision big red "F" a HS science prof would give

CElcfVaUMAEzKv7.png

Walt Anderson told Wells that to the best of his recollection, he used the Logo gauge to check footballs pregame.

The Logo gauge gives readings of +.3-.45 psi higher than the non-Logo gauge.

If Walt Anderon's memory is correct, that means he inflated the Patriot fooballs to around 12.1 psi.

Wells, overrides Anderson's best memory because if the Patriot footballs were inflated to only 12.1 psi, then they in fact lost .4 less psi than Wells wants to claim, meaning basically there was no crime, no deflation, no human intervention.

One of the readings for the 4 Colt footballs was so high that Exponent and Wells decides to simply call it an anomaly/transcription error.

Walt Anderson told Wells that to the best of his recollection, he used the Logo gauge to check footballs pregame.

The Logo gauge gives readings of +.3-.45 psi higher than the non-Logo gauge.

If Walt Anderon's memory is correct, that means he inflated the Patriot fooballs to around 12.1 psi.

Wells, overrides Anderson's best memory because if the Patriot footballs were inflated to only 12.1 psi, then they in fact lost .4 less psi than Wells wants to claim, meaning basically there was no crime, no deflation, no human intervention.
WTF ? and how is this related to blakeman testing colts footballs. How can exponential assume they might made an error writing down ? Seriously this s**t is ridiculous.

WTF ? and how is this related to blakeman testing colts footballs. How can exponential assume they might made an error writing down ? Seriously this s**t is ridiculous.

Basically what I take away from it is.

Only 4 Colt footballs were tested (Wells explains else where that it was because the officials ran out of time).

Only 3 of the Colt footballs were accurately tested.

whatever scientific arguments you guys are saying don't matter to goodell or the court of public opinion. brady has to come out and prove he didn't do anything. he is guilty until he proves his innocence.

DUH, then he's guilty because you can't prove a negative by definition "I did NOT do it"

The Logo gauge measured an average of .38 psi higher. The half time measurements using the Logo gauge puts the Patriots footballs into the expected range. Per the Logo gauge, the average ball was 1.01 psi lower after returning to the officials locker room with the biggest oulier being 1.6 psi lower. That makes perfect sense.

Walt Anderson said he thinks that is the gauge he used. Wells determined that it is more probable than not that Anderson is wrong. How f'ing absurd.

Even using the Non Logo gauge, the Patriots balls were only a few psi lower than expected and it could easily be the case that the rain/wetness of the balls affected the balls slightly more than Exponent thought which is entirely possible if you watch the Headsmart video. It also could be explained that huge, incredible strong men playing football with those balls could have affected the psi more than Exponent assumed. Even still .3 psi should not be something to be concerned about. Nevermind declaring someone a cheater.

If you listen to the idiots in the media, they are still stating the balls were 1 or 2 psi under inflated which is flat out wrong. Such ignorant idiots.

Last edited:
The Logo gauge measured an average of 3.8 psi higher.

Your #s are wrong; the difference was ~0.4 psi between the gauges

As Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports stated, yes Brady calling Jastremski so much after finding out about all this on D&C is an act of a guilty man, but is also an act of an innocent man. A guilty man would be calling so much to get stories straight. An innocent man would be calling so much to find out what has happened and trying to get down to whether cheating actually happened.

So in other words, you really cannot draw conclusions on his communications with Jastremski, but Wells decided to use it as the smoking gun.

Wetzel is an idiot. Instead of looking at the amount of times Brady called Jastremski, he should look at the duration of the phone calls. From memory, I think the total minutes of all the phone calls were about 45-1hr over a period over a week or whatever. About 4 of the calls were like :20 sec, :10 secs and the longest one was 22 mins. The conversations would've gone on much longer, if he were trying to come up with a story or some bull. The first call was the longest, he was likely trying to figure out what was going on. The others was probably him getting an update or just checking on Jastremski.

The text messages from Brady to Jastremski seemed like encouragement or like he was checking on him. He even texted "we're good" and "you did nothing wrong." He seemed more concerned for their well-being and updates on the investigation, than actual guilt. Still, Wells framed him to an act that he "more probable than not" didn't commit. Brady on the radio show seemed shocked after finding out about the investigations, deflating balls seemed to be the last of his concerns. If you're intentionally deflating balls, it would never be the last of your concern. Brady during the PC about deflategate still seemed to be trying to understand these accusations. You could here the emotion, the knot in his throat and the agitation building up in his tone no matter how he tried to hide it. This sort of BS "more probable than not" made him really sad. He probably cried the same night.

Makes me sick these scrubs would go after Brady and give old horse-looking hasbeens like Sharpe more stupidity and more reasons to validate their points that Brady is not the GOAT. It's BS. Now he's guilty in the public eye because he didn't go ape-**** at Salem University. That night wasn't suppose to be about deflategate and he was gonna make dang sure it wasn't gonna be about deflategate. He grinned and laugh to show that he is not bothered by this BS report or the media. And it pisses people like the media off that Brady is still living the best life ever, even in the light of a cheating scandal. Screw them all!... and Goodell more than them. He's damned, innocent or not.

EDIT: I see that Wells did defend the NFL against the concussion law suit.

Does anyone know if Wells argued against the science/medicine of the long term effects of concussions?
Even if he did what does that really tell you? Exponent had plenty of credentialed people I'm sure. They had another scientist check the numbers. They had a physics professor in Colombia who agreed. Neil Degrasse Tyson agreed.

If there's any lesson here it should be to take a skeptical view of any scientific claims because there are people who have plenty of credentials who can take data and analyze it in ways that are misleading. This goes for anyone making claims for or against concussions. I'm sure for the right price Wells would have sued the NFL over concussions. It doesn't automatically make his conclusions wrong. I've never looked at concussion data, but I'm sure both sides presented the most favorable data they had.

The report says they believed gauges were switched while measuring the Colts/Pats balls. Why would Blakeman and Prioleau switch gauges? Is this something else the refs couldn't remember? Transcription errors switching gauges, faulty memories being called iron clad.

I think any competent judge would grab the entire report in paper form, crinckle it up into a huge ball and throw in the barrel on his way out of the courtroom, shaking his head mumbling "fu#$% idiots"

CElcfVaUMAEzKv7.png

I thought the measurements were never recorded but rather came from Walt Anderson's recollections?

Brady not giving up his phone is such a terrible excuse for people trying to label him as guilty.

If they're so sure Brady was telling McNally and/or Jastremski to deflate balls, they don't need Brady's phone to find texts or e-mails he sent. They can look through McNally and/or Jastremski's phones, which they did, and look for any communication from Brady on there. But did they find any? NO. The only noteworthy info they found were texts between J.M and J.J.

Goodell wouldve handed the punishment when the report was released if he himself clearly believed the evidence. He wanted the public to define it thats why its taking a few days more.

I don't think he's even handling the punishment. It's Troy Vincent who is.

Which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing. Neither am I sure if Troy Vincent is just a puppet for Goodell.

Losing will to fight... It's just so so absurd.

The Seattle 2nd round pick : less outrage. Better chance than not of general knowledge. Ray Lewis is a mentor. Placing a camera at an illegal location is like the Fall of Poland.

Do you really think that Troy Vincent as a hand picked member of The Fuhrer's management team does not do what his told. If you do I have some land 10 miles west of my home you might be interested in buying.

As it was mentioned in the other thread,vincent was appointed by goodell so that if this goes to arbitration, goodell himself acts as the independent arbitrator .

As it was mentioned in the other thread,vincent was appointed by goodell so that if this goes to arbitration, goodell himself acts as the independent arbitrator .
If that is the case then the NFL and Wells will be in court in Massachusetts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back