PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The annual bye week- top 5 hated teams thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one team I strongly dislike.
( mostly because of some of their fans but now there's that doofus HC.)

1. J E T S!
2. J E T S!!
3. J E T S!!!
4. J E T S!!!!
5. J E T S!!!!!

1. Jets - Need I say more?

2. Colts - I hate the fact that they are looked at the good guys. The get away with bascially all the same things we get away with (I.E. - the hits on Brady and Manning), but nobody ever complains about them getting breaks because Manning's commercials are just too funny.

3. Dolphins - Divisional rival. On top of that, they have Don Shula and Mercury Morris. Those idiots they shuffle out there every year along with those two in order to celebrate their one major accomplishment ever also makes me very angry.

4. Steelers - I just despise everything about that team, all the way down from the ownership (Rooneys) to the fanbase (that idiot that did the Bernard Pollard Fan Club T-Shirt, then probably had to order a 3X one for himself).

5. Chargers - They are the biggest, most whiney team and fanbase in the NFL. They all think they are the best year in and year out as well, in spite of the fact that they can't even sell out playoff games. At least they take out the Colts year in and year out though, so I can only put them as high up as #5 on this list.

DING, DING, DING!! We have a winner!

1. Jets...no explanation needed.
2. Cowboys..."America's Team" my *****!
3. Broncos....I hate losing to them ALL the time.
4. Steelers...Fans have steel between their ears.
5. Colts....ever since the loss to them in the '06 AFCCG.

While I dislike the Giants, I have a hard time blaming them for that devastating loss in the Superbowl. Their defense proved that they deserved to win that game and not because of a QB named Manning who borrowed the horse shoe from his brother's helmet and had it lodged up his ***** for that one game.

1) Jets.

2) Colts.

3) Steelers

4) Dolphins.

5) Chargers.

1. Steelers (Fans are the most obnoxious, by far).
2. Chargers (Have alot of whining, prima dona, excuse making, hard to like players).
3. Jets (I HATE their pompous head coach)
4. Steelers (I want to make them #1 AND #4, because they never win anything when they have to go through the Patriots) :)
5. Colts (Because of Polian, but I must admit, Peyton Manning has grown on me. Seems like a great guy, and I can admit that).

1. Steelers - nothing warms my heart more than seeing crying Steeler fans in shock after Troy Brown blocked the punt in 2001 playoffs; and Rodney H. returned a TD in 2005 playoffs.

2. Cowboys - hate everything about plastic surgery face Jerry Jones

3. Chargers - mouthy, whining group that wins the Underachievers Bowl each year

4. Jaguars - lots of noise but little to show for jack Del Rio's macho puffballs. Excellent uniforms however.

5. Giants - obvious reasons. . .

6. Jets - too polluted of a team to even earn a 1-5 ranking

Last edited:
#1 Now and forever, the New York Jets
This franchise never runs out of fresh reasons to be hated.

#2 America's Team the Dallas Cowboys
Cowfans and the media prattle on about a franchise that hasn't won a playoff series in ages

#3 San Diego Chaagiz
Sad because a decade ago the Bolts were an alternate fav of mine. LT, Merriman and Rivers changed that for me.

#4. distant 4th The Miami Dolphins
The Phins have dropped because I still can't see them as a serious threat and terrible seasons have diminished the brashness and media worship.

#5. COLTS
Don't really hate Manning. Obnoxious media fave Saint Dungy is gone, only Dark Lord of the Sith Polian remains.

I USED to hate the JINTS back when they were forced down our throats in the Boston TV market, but despite that which can never be mentioned, I don't find many hateworthy things about them.

Steelers haven't been whining lately so not much to hate

1) Bills
2) Jets - probably will be #1 before too long, but they're not.
3) Dolphins
4) Ravens - good lord they're whiny.
5) Chargers - they have the added bonus of the worst online fanbase (equal with Buffalo).

The entire NFCE was close to the top 5, due to the yearly overhype.

I don't really hate the Colts or Steelers. Dungy and Polian were/are good reasons to root against the Colts, but not enough to hate, imo. I also struggle with trying to dislike Roethlisberger and Manning; I'll always root against them, but not out of hate.

1. Colts - Greedy ***h0le owner stole team from it's fan base. They will never be able to lose enough and badly enough to suit me.
2. Ravens - See #1
3. Steelers - Can't stand those towels.
4. J E T S
5. Dolphins

1) Jets

2a) Colts
2b) Steelers
2c) Chargers

3a) Ravens
3b) Dolphins

4) Cowboys (Not that I hate them so much, I just enjoy them choking.)

Miami, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Jets, Oakland

1. Jets. Most obnoxious fanbase ever.
2. Giants. Manning. SuperBowl 42. They're from New York.
3. Ravens. Hate their trash talking defense. Like Flacco, however.
4. Chargers. Trash talking underachievers.
5. Colts. Manning. Polian. Complainers and rule changers.

Top 5 fans that I hate

Miami - Just sit next to one
Eagles - Makes Jet fans look mild in nature
Bills - Like Miami, sit next to one
Giants - Like Yankee fans, life owes you guys nothing
Jets - After a win no reason to talk to one

Last edited:
1]Dolphins
2]Jets
3]Colts
4]Steelers
5]Chargers[mainly because of LaDainian]

aside from the obvious #1a & b -- Jets/Colts --

nothing makes me happier than watching the Browns lose, because the constipated Mangini "losing" face is priceless. as long as eric is there cleveland is #1 on my hate list.

#2 is probably the Titans. Fisher's mustache bugs the hell out of me, and I haven't forgotten the team joking it up on the sidelines after Rodney broke his shoulder blade back in 06.

#3 chargers/cowboys. i hate them for the same reasons: over-confident crybabies who expect to win but don't (when it counts). classy!

#4 the Steelers are clowns. big ben looks like a hesher Will Ferrell, and Tomlin acts like he practices pre-game speeches in front of a mirror.

#5 vikings. buzzard brad childress talked mass sh*t about BB during spygate, so f 'im. fun team to watch tho; AP is indisputably The Man, and i love when childress makes one of his patented "what were you thinking" gane management/playcall moves. favre only adds to the comedy, esp. as the season progresses.

#1 Now and forever, the New York Jets
This franchise never runs out of fresh reasons to be hated.

#2 America's Team the Dallas Cowboys
Cowfans and the media prattle on about a franchise that hasn't won a playoff series in ages

#3 San Diego Chaagiz
Sad because a decade ago the Bolts were an alternate fav of mine. LT, Merriman and Rivers changed that for me.

#4. distant 4th The Miami Dolphins
The Phins have dropped because I still can't see them as a serious threat and terrible seasons have diminished the brashness and media worship.

#5. COLTS
Don't really hate Manning. Obnoxious media fave Saint Dungy is gone, only Dark Lord of the Sith Polian remains.

I USED to hate the JINTS back when they were forced down our throats in the Boston TV market, but despite that which can never be mentioned, I don't find many hateworthy things about them.

Steelers haven't been whining lately so not much to hate

I can't remember the last time ANY NFL team won a playoff series?:D

I know what you meant, but I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
aside from the obvious #1a & b -- Jets/Colts --

nothing makes me happier than watching the Browns lose, because the constipated Mangini "losing" face is priceless. as long as eric is there cleveland is #1 on my hate list.

#2 is probably the Titans. Fisher's mustache bugs the hell out of me, and I haven't forgotten the team joking it up on the sidelines after Rodney broke his shoulder blade back in 06.

#3 chargers/cowboys. i hate them for the same reasons: over-confident crybabies who expect to win but don't (when it counts). classy!

#4 the Steelers are clowns. big ben looks like a hesher Will Ferrell, and Tomlin acts like he practices pre-game speeches in front of a mirror.

#5 vikings. buzzard brad childress talked mass sh*t about BB during spygate, so f 'im. fun team to watch tho; AP is indisputably The Man, and i love when childress makes one of his patented "what were you thinking" gane management/playcall moves. favre only adds to the comedy, esp. as the season progresses.

If you are talking about Bobby Wade's hit on Rodney it was his right knee that was injured,not his shoulder

1) Jets
2) Steelers
3) Colts
4) Giants
5) Baltimore

1. Jets - reasons already known

2. Dolphins - Joey Porter, Mercury Morris, Don Shula. Kind of sad because I like Jason Taylor and really like Ronnie Brown

3. Vikings - one name...Favre. That and I know so many Vikings fans who I hate, and I want them to suffer

4. Colts - they were #1 a few years ago. They have not been as much of a problem the year or so.

5. Chargers - team talks more **** than anyone in the nfl. too bad for them they dont play as well as they talk

can i really only pick 5???

honorable mention

steelers
bills
giants
ravens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’