PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The annual bye week- top 5 hated teams thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Jets - not sure why as they haven't won anything of importance for far too long. Probably as they are the only real threat in AFC East year in and year out. And they are from NY which reminds me of the Yankees. Now I remember why....two words: Curtis Martin.
2) Colts - always good. Always irritating. Manning is just too goody goody. Wish he would shoot himself in a bar while having his arm around a transvestite.
3) Cowboys - because I lived many years in Wash DC area. That whole Americas' team thing was really was annoying. Also probably abit of catholic guilt after pleasing myself too many times gazing upon their 70's cheerleaders poster.
4) San Diego - that whole lame superchargers song makes me wanna yak after only the first 20 seconds. Crybabies to the max. They got the perfect coach to fit their underachieving ways in Norv - who ran a perfectly good Redskins team into the ground many years ago.
5) Miami - beat us too many times when I was growing up. And that yearly reminder of their perfect season. Those old men remind me of the Boss song 'Glory Days'.
Honourable mention - Raiders: used to be in my top 3 but now I just feel pity for them. Wish they would get their act together somewhat and beat the Chargers once in awhile. Plus the tuck rule evened things out karma wise.

Last edited:
1. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Can't really explain it other than I ******* HATE the city of Jacksonville. A complete toilet and I cannot wait 'til this team moves to LA.

Eh, it's not that bad. I can't imagine Dallas being Heaven compared to Jax (and I've been to both places, but will admit that there is more to do in Dallas). You must have visited/lived in the Northside when you were in Jacksonville (which is a toilet). The beaches and Southside are actually quite nice. At least I thought so anyway...

1-Jets
2-Jets
3-Jets
4-Colts
5-Chargers

1. Colts--they are good every year and they always seem to complete every pass that they throw, they never beat themselves, Bill Polian always drafts great players, they rarely turn it over, they never get penalties, they win gms that they shouldn't, their qb never gets sacked, and last but not least, it seems like no fan base other than the Pats hates this team, why?

2. Jets--hate their coach, fans, qb. The reason why they are not no.1 is because they never pose a threat to the Pats

3. Steelers--fanbase is horrible, but I respect their team and the way they play

4. Cowboys--My family loved watching the Niners in the 90s because of Montana and Young. Everyone seemed to like SF as they had a charm about them, but they could never beat Dallas, who were so arrogant and dirty. I hated Irvin and Aikman because they were so perfect it seemed in terms of executing plays. If there was a team that rivaled the Pats in terms of success, it was the Cowboys. But their arrogance and swagger was too much to take. The Cowboys killed the Niners twice in NFC title games.

5. Packers---they kept beating SF in the 90s. After they beat SF, they could never beat Dallas, which made me hate them even more

Last edited:
1. Cowboys- hate their fans, hate how the media loves them, hate romo
2. Jets-Divisonal rival, HATE rex ryan and how he always looks angry because he doesn't have a taco in his mouth, and i hate sanchez because i HATEEE usc
3. Giants- Only reason i hate them more than the Colts is because Coughlin annoys the sh*t out of me. I also do not like any player on their roster except steve smith.
4. Colts- Peyton manning is a C**t.
5. Raiders- They would be higher if they were any good, but they're not. Any time I see them play i just burst out laughing

1. Colts - Whiney Colts fans. The fans and Manning thow every excuse in book on why they lose. Brady is better than Manning and I don't want to hear otherwise.

2. Jets - Neanderthal fans and coach. Think they're bad ass every year in the beginning but consistantly choke.

3. Vikings - I hate Brett Favre and the media ass kissing to the point of were it makes me sick. I used to root for the Vikings when Favre was on the Packers and they failed me every time. And now they won't stop winning with that old turd.

4. Steelers - I'm sick of their self rightous, holier than thou, "hard working blue coller" obnoxious fans. Plus I'm out in Ohio and as soon as they start winning all these Steeler fans crawl out of the woodwork. I was at BW3's last Sunday and 90% of the place was filled with Steeler fans. Disgusting.

5. Giants - Ruined the perfect season. Another Manning . . . blech . . .

This thread is making Bills fans even sadder.

1. JETS (no question)

2. ravens

3. giants

4. Fins (division rivals, lucky afc east champs, porter's mouth, crowder)

5. Colts (more a friendly hate, but i do hate some of their defensive players, and now just Polian (since dungy is out of the pick)

This thread is making Bills fans even sadder.

Its really hard to hate a team like Buffalo who has been irrelevant and not really any threat for nearly a decade now. - After all nearly 15 wins this decade were won against Buffalo alone :)

1. Jets - Rex Ryan, Kerry Rhodes etc. (Too many to name)
2. Steelers - Good team, but I hate the players and fans.
3. Colts - My brother is a Colts fan
4. Broncos - Only team Brady usually struggles against.
5. Chargers - Bunch of cryers

Unlike the majority of pats fans, I actually like the Giants (hate if you will). I'm not gonna lie I hated them for a while after the SB but then I accepted that they were the better team that night and moved on. Even though they had all the luck that night, I can't help but admire the way Eli played through that post-season and ever since have admired him as a QB. He has never been arrogant or ****y so I can say I am an Eli Manning fan.

We need another thread as well re., who else you like besides the Pats.

My hated teams:

1). Green Beans (too many reasons to list)
2). Colts (Manning/Polian/sanctimony continues minus Dungy)
3). Redskins (worst owner in sports, boring team)
4). Dolphins (because my sister plays better than them)
5). Cowboys (Jerry Jones/Coach Pillsbury Doughboy)

SAME But I changed #4! And I HATE the Cowboys because I currently live in Fort Worth and their fans are THE WORST EVER! One of my best guy friends deleted me off his Facebook because I trashed them lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
1a-Miami
1b-jets
2-Broncos
3-Colts
4-Raiders
5-Giants

the #5 spot is subject to change. The rest are rearranged weekly but never leave the top 4.

2. Jets - Hate their fans AND TubbyRex, Fart Scott, etc.
That's really it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And as fars as hatred goes, I really just hate the Manning brothers... 2006 and 2007 were like taking a Dragunov shot to the nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers
Colts
Jets
Chargers
Vikings (because of Favre)

#1 - New York Jets - I think this one speaks for itself. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!
#2 - Seattle Seahawks - I think I hate the fanbase more then the actual team due to the fact that i'm stuck in WA and have to listen to their idiot fans who still think they're the best team in the nfc and the fact that I was minding my own business after the game last year waiting to cross the street and one of their fans came up and shoved me from behind, cussing at me and then ran off like a punk.
#3 - San Diego Chargers - The classiest team in the league, a media darling always picked to make it to the big game yet always fails. Roid Rage Merriman.
#4 - Pittsburgh Steelers - Another franchise that loves to run their mouth. Thinks they're the team of the decade. A product of 2 gift wrapped super bowls this decade.
#5 - Indianapolis Colts - Bill Polian. Peyton whining and throwing his teammates under the bus after a loss. Peytons stupid girations at the line. Bob Sanders.

1 - JETS! Argh I just hate that fat mouth coach, and I also hate it when they draft players that I enjoyed in college (Sanchez)

2 - Giants - Same as everybody else, love to see it when ppl like Arizona do them over

3 - Colts - Just for the rivalry we have year in year out is enough

4 -Baltimore - The whole Lewis sharade does my head in, love it when they lose!

5 - Chargers - Also for their fussy where the best team, where a classy time, classy maybe, but losers!

When I started following the nfl I actually thought I would be able to like other teams and see them do well, but I actually find it really hard, and thers only a select few that I like to see do well outside of my love for the patriots

Somebody start a teams we like thread?

1. Jets - For everything
2. Fins - Because no matter how bad they are they usually play us tough
3. Chargers - Like everyone else i just hate the whiners
4. Ravens - Ray Ray and the excuse makers
5. Colts - Used to be #1 but they have earned some respect from me and Peyton's commercials are pretty damn funny.

1 Rats and all other NY City teams
2 Donkies- Lived there.
3 Colts
4 Squellers
5 Fish

Closing fast- Bills. Lots of happeniness on any of our Injuries which surprised me.
They were so Happy when Brady was hurt last year. I'll leave it at that.

You could easily divide this into two separate threads on the subject: which team (from the owner to parking lot attendant) do you hate the most, and which team's fans do you hate the most? Also, what teams do I hate the most right now, this year, or all-time?

1. Steelers
2. Jets
3. Raiders
4. Ravens
5. Broncos

Also deserving and difficult to not include are the Colts, Dolphins, Chargers, Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Titans, Rams, Browns, Bills, Bengals, Favres, ex-Favres - oh screw it, I think I hate them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes