PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The annual bye week- top 5 hated teams thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need another thread as well re., who else you like besides the Pats.

When I started following the nfl I actually thought I would be able to like other teams and see them do well, but I actually find it really hard, and thers only a select few that I like to see do well outside of my love for the patriots

Somebody start a teams we like thread?

Ask and ye shall receive: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../287701-second-favorite-team.html#post1570879

Dolphins
Jets
Colts
Giants
Chargers

1) Colts
2) Jets
3) Dolphins
4) Giants
5) Steelers - I don't mind Steelers fans if they're from Pittsburgh. They seem like knowledgeable folk. I don't care for Steelers fans that have no connection to the city/team. Oh, and Hines Ward is miserable.

1. Raiders I will always hate them and will never forget Jack Tatum.
2. Jets
3. Cowboys
4. Steelers
5. Giants

1. Steelers - Fans + Hines Ward + General team *****iness
2. Colts - The "perfect angels"
3. Jets - Does anyone have to ask?
4. Cowboys - "American's Team" my ass
5. Chargers - Philip Rivers and LT run their mouths almost as bad as the cookie monster in New Jersey.

1. NYJ--Too many reasons to list.

2. Chargers--We don't play them enough for me to hate them as much as the Jets but I cannot stand their attitude, the roid rage, their fans, their stadium, anything.

3. Miami--Division rivals, all of the history of struggles out down there, the undefeated crap. Too much.

4. Denver--The Patriots can almost never beat this franchise. I like Josh and I am amazed at what he has done out there this year. I still hate them.

5. Colts--I respect them, but I dislike them. I enjoyed watching them in the late 1990's/early 2000's when they were the next coming of the Dallas triplets minus the success. The whining after the playoff games got to me.

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

1.Jets
2.Miami
3.Colt's
4.Ravens
5.Pit

All the other 26 teams I hate equaly lol

GO PAT'S!

1) JETS - I have such a passionate fiery hate for them that it keeps me warm on cold winter nights.

2) DOLPHINS - Divisional rival, Mercury, Shula, Marino, and most recently that stupid f**king cheeseball wildcat crap they do, Agggggggh :mad:

3) CHARGERS - LdT and that whole "maybe it comes from their head coach" crap and all that stuff from that era still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

4) RAVENS - They been clawing to get in for awhile and they finally cracked the big-4 this year. Just all of their crap, whining, crybaby, antics have boiled over for me this year.

5) This is really a rotating spots that has a lot of movement week/week or even day/day. Ussually, it's whoever we're playing this week, but certainly teams like the Squeelers, Colts, Titans, Broncos, Cowgirls, ect....... have all spent a lot of time there over the years. :cool:

Last edited:
1. Jets- come on, their fans spell out their name like they are ******ed during games!

2. Dolphins- Division rivals and I absolutely hate that wildcat crap! It didn't work in the second half of last year and its not working this year. Great to watch that crap come crumbling down just as fast as it became so popular.

3. Raiders- I'm a pats fan living in Cali and the Raider fans are so stupid, they still think jemarcus russell has potential tobe their future. Al davis is the worst owner in the league.

4. Giants- I'm still bitter about them ending our F-U season to the entire NFL. Plus they are from NY and I hate any team that represents that State.

5. Colts- This is mostly cuz I hate their fans, they think Brady couldn't hold Mannings jock, they think their one SB matches our 3, they complain that moss is a ***** cuz he doesn't go up the middle that much when every one of their wrs dive to the floor to avoid hits, they are quick to point out brady getting calls and complaining to refs when peyton does it way more then any other qb, etc... This is gona go on and on so ill stop there.

#6 would be every other team not named the new england patriots, I hate them all! LET'S GO PATS!!!!!!

Jets (Ryan)
Jets (Rhodes)
Jets (Namath)
Cowboys (Rhomo, JJones, Wide Phillips)
Jets (All of NY and NJ)

1. Jets
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chargers
5. Dolphins

1. Colts
2. Jets
3. Cowboys
4. Giants
5. Chargers

1. Any team involving Brett Favre
2. Colts
3. Jets
4. Steelers
5. Dolphins

Colts-no denying how good Peyton is but all the rule changes to support the high flying aerial attack belongs to Polian and Martz, Hate em both, the colts and rams.
Oh yeah and the 06 calls stunk in that game.

Giants-perfection lost. I don't know why for some the big thought on that game is the miraculous Tyree catch. All I can think of is Seymour with his hand on Mannings jersey with a Giants lineman holding Seymours momentum by his jersey behind him. I wish we had the refs from the Arizona-Steelers sb. They would of called it.

Jets-How can a team get 2 donkeys asses as a coach back to back?

Miami-always play us well. I have alot of respect for them regardless.

Dallas-How can you not despise this disfunctional franchise

honarable mention Raiders- everything you dont want your team to be

These are the teams I love to see lose:

1. Steelers - Because their fans are annoying and I can't stand Tomlin. Can't stand that "I'm too cool" personna he's got going on. Wearing shades when the sun's not out = douchebag. Their fans are the most annoying to deal with and that's mainly because the Steelers win a lot.

2. Jets - As everyone has pointed out before, but also because I love watching or listening to their fans after a loss. It's comedy.

3. Colts - Because Manning is so damn good. I respect this team the most and love to see them lose. Their fans/players/coaches don't really get under my skin. Manning seems like a good dude, Dungy was a good guy, and their fanbase isn't really annoying. But since they have been our main rivals, them losing puts a smile to my face.

4. Cowboys - Just because they get shoved down our throats.

5. Dolphins - I couldn't stand Marino. The way he yelled at his receivers irked me. Then the Jimmy Johnson years, they had that defense that were a bunch of trash-talkers and we always struggled against them. Plus I lived in S. Florida for 8 years and I got heckled because I was a Pats fan.

1. Jets
2. Giants
3. Steelers
4. Dolphins
5. Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes