PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could get spolied.

And have Return of the butt fumble. Geno style.

now that. That would be AWESOME!!!!!

Well, thats not the best Rosh ha shana present i could have got (i think sanchez is better at being worse) but you cant see me complainning to much about it.

It looks like the Patriots will be getting to face the rookie:

The New York Post's Brian Costello reported Wednesday morning that doctors don't want Sanchez throwing too soon, fearing he could do further damage to his shoulder and potentially miss the rest of the season, according to a source.

Costello reported the Jets would be without the veteran quarterback until at least Week 3 vs. the Buffalo Bills.

Report: Mark Sanchez out for Jets until at least Week 3 - NFL.com

I'd love for Geohno to be so bad that they draft manziel next year.

I'd love for Geohno to be so bad that they draft manziel next year.

I'd prefer they are -almost- bad enough to be in a position to draft him, so they need to package their entire draft + next year's #1 to move up and get him.

Hold on now... if he's going to have his best say, 3 or 4 games of his career, wouldn't you rather it be up front in the first few games, for the False Hope Bandwagon to get underway in NJ?

You guys are sacrificing long-term gain for short-term hating... I see higher upside hating if he actually doesn't suck for some minimal length of time.

PFnV

Hold on now... if he's going to have his best say, 3 or 4 games of his career, wouldn't you rather it be up front in the first few games, for the False Hope Bandwagon to get underway in NJ?

You guys are sacrificing long-term gain for short-term hating... I see higher upside hating if he actually doesn't suck for some minimal length of time.

PFnV

Post of the day.

Holy shizzle. I mean holy ******* shizzle.

Serby wolfing down LSD brownies by the dozens again.....

Can Jets win Super Bowl? Hey there?s no law against it! | New York Post

Oh my:

So here we are, two days from the start of a new New York football season, and as the Jets intensify preparations for their home opener against Darrelle Revis and the Bucs, the standings reveal that despite the universal predictions of doom and gloom from all the naysayers, they haven’t lost a game. Their record is 0-0, same as the Giants, same as the Patriots, same as the 49ers and Seahawks. You could look it up.

I can just picture all the comfort-seeking Jests fans flipping pages or clicking the mouse to look up the standings to confirm the fact that indeed they have no losses because, well, they have yet to play a game!

In the meantime, the Jets know this much: Everyone else puts their pants on one leg at a time, too — the commissioner hasn’t implemented new safety rules about that just yet. Anything can happen on Any Given Sunday. If it rains, or snows, or sleet, both teams have to play in it. The games are not played on paper. All that.

They laughed at Joe Namath when he guaranteed that Super Bowl III upset over the Colts, and look how that turned out.

Serby: You can't sell papers if all your readers commit suicide!

The record books serve as a reminder that every previous Super Bowl champion — and that includes the Super Bowl III Jets — began the season 0-0.

That settles it: Serby is profoundly stupid, but hey, there's no law against it!

SportsCenter just retired the buttfumble as the All Time Not Top 10 Play. The first to go undefeated.

RIP The Buttfumble: November 22, 2012 - September 6, 2013, 40 time worst of the worst champion.

Re: 6 Gifs that will restore your faith in humanity

Hail the triumph of the human spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes