PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one and only one thing not to like about the Butt Fumble: it takes attention away from all the other hilariously inept things that the Jets did that evening.

There is one and only one thing not to like about the Butt Fumble: it takes attention away from all the other hilariously inept things that the Jets did that evening.

That minute (well, 52 seconds) of madness was amazing.

Greene fumbles trying to reach out for a first down
Vereen torches Scott for a TD
BUTTFUMBLE!
McKnight fumbles the Kick Off straight into Edelman's hands

I think that was the best minute of Sport I've ever seen - even if it did make my stomach hurt from laughter :p

WK 12 Can't-Miss Play: How to lose a game in 60 seconds - NFL Videos Enjoy everyone! Even if they skipped the Greene fumble.

The retirement of the butt fumble had some great commentary at

#RIPButtFumble: SportsCenter retires infamous Mark Sanchez play | ESPN Front Row

So, after being the butt of jokes and undefeated for 40 straight weeks, the current SportsCenter �Not Top 10: Worst of the Worst� play is being JETtisoned. The �Butt Fumble� � the longest-running �Not Top 10? and �Top 10? play in SportsCenter history � will be no Moore.

Two images will never disappear from my brain:

1) No comment necessary:

buttfumble.png

2) The fan reaction

sanchez_ass_fumble_asian_guy.png

Seems like the Brady Quinn Era is over for the Jets:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Jets are releasing QB Brady Quinn today.

The Jets will be starting the only guy who performed worse in the pre-season than Mark Sancheese did!

A new AFC East season starts in a few hours, so now is as good a time as any to make one of my periodic visits to this thread and say...

"From the dimwit owner, Woody "I thought the ball was stuffed with feathers" Johnson (What, you think his granddaddy would let him within a million miles of a real job in his great company?)...
...to the brain dead GM's who were actually paid to assemble the current team...
...to Coach Clown and the Sanchize ('nuff said)...
...to Fireman Ed and even to the Gatorade guy (who, come to think of it, might be the only one in the organization who knows what he is doing)...
...all of them...
...they all really and truly and absolutely...SUCK!"

Let's give them a great big cheer as they usher in the Geno Smith era and prepare to begin another three to five years of futility:

J-E-T-S...SUCK, SUCK, SUCK

Shockingly unusual to see an ex-player make serious denigrating criticism. Since it's the Jets, I love it!

Mark Sanchez has taken his last snap as a New York Jet. He ain't playing there ever again, not with a torn labrum.

Mark Sanchez has taken his last snap as a New York Jet. He ain't playing there ever again, not with a torn labrum.

After a few weeks of Geno they will be begging for Sanchez to come back.

to be honst I'm worried about next week's game. Jets tend to outperform early in the season and they have been terribly underrated, Rex is back to coaching with that chip on his shoulder. I see us gettin upset

to be honst I'm worried about next week's game. Jets tend to outperform early in the season and they have been terribly underrated, Rex is back to coaching with that chip on his shoulder. I see us gettin upset

Wrong thread. :enranged:

I dont. I see a beat down of the ages to put them back in their place.

They do SUCK!!:bricks::bricks:

They have a very good DL but outside of that, the Jets don't really have anything to fear.

I can't believe they salvaged this game off a questionable penalty. They had no chance without ref help. Win like a jet!

When you hit puberty and grow a pair of functioning testicles, you'll be less sacred

A real wicked pissah of a game!

One step closer to taking themselves out of the Clowney Bowl. Go Jaguars & Raiders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes