PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rats come HERE the 2nd game. Their season COULD end that day.My God,there is nO WAY Wrecks ever starts that fetal alcohol syndrome victim "Gee...No!!"...Sanchez could end up pinata'ed and buffumbled right out of the league.

Thanks for just reminding me of something I've been pondering. I've often seen it said that no matter how big of a fish one might catch (species is irrelevant), there's ALWAYS a larger one out there.

With that as a given, what can Marky Mark possibly do this year to eclipse the Buttfumble ? The kid has talent, so I'm sure that he'll find a way to do whatever it is, but it does leave me pondering.

With that as a given, what can Marky Mark possibly do this year to eclipse the Buttfumble ? The kid has talent, so I'm sure that he'll find a way to do whatever it is, but it does leave me pondering.

drop back...pump fake...bring the ball back down fast...right into his nutz...fall to the ground puking in fetal position...helped off the field clutching his groin...yup...that would about equal Buffumble...

... that fetal alcohol syndrome victim "Gee...No!!"...

Ouch! :rofl::lol2:

drop back...pump fake...bring the ball back down fast...right into his nutz...fall to the ground puking in fetal position...helped off the field clutching his groin...yup...that would about equal Buffumble...

I've been dreaming of a butt-interception. Actually, it's not that difficult to envision: Sanfonio runs a quick slant, Marky pulls the trigger late and throws slightly behind him, bouncing off his butt into the arms of Talib for a pick-6. It would be the classic of classics.

Edit: Just heard that Gee-No! tossed three interceptions in practice today, and Wrecks termed his performance "brutal." Seems that he's pulling way ahead of Sanchez for the starter's job!

saw Wrecksie's post practice presser...threw "Gee NO!!!" right under the bus.

then I saw lowlights of Geno's play...he's a dog faker, Tunes..throws a horrible wobble duck, immediately goes into the limp routine. Straight up dog faker. You've heard of RG 3? yeah, well this mutt looks like VG 2...and all Green rat haters know who VG 1 is...or used to be...heh heh...

:rofl::lol2:

I've been dreaming of a butt-interception. Actually, it's not that difficult to envision: Sanfonio runs a quick slant, Marky pulls the trigger late and throws slightly behind him, bouncing off his butt into the arms of Talib for a pick-6. It would be the classic of classics.

ROTFL! :D wow just wow....

saw Wrecksie's post practice presser...threw "Gee NO!!!" right under the bus.

then I saw lowlights of Geno's play...he's a dog faker, Tunes..throws a horrible wobble duck, immediately goes into the limp routine. Straight up dog faker. You've heard of RG 3? yeah, well this mutt looks like VG 2...and all Green rat haters know who VG 1 is...or used to be...heh heh...

Well, Gee-No! did injure his ankle in the last preseason game. Apparently that threw off his timing in practice ... You know, being the finely tuned high-precision, exquisitely conditioned putrid wannabe Green Bean dog-faker and official franchise face of futility going into the 2013 season.

"putrid wannabe Green Bean dog-faker and official franchise face of futility going into the 2013 season.'

hmmm...sounds like a country song/slasher movie soundtrack...

"putrid wannabe Green Bean dog-faker and official franchise face of futility going into the 2013 season.'

hmmm...sounds like a country song/slasher movie soundtrack...

Attachments

• affiche-invasion-au-far-west-high-plains-invaders-2009-1.jpg
    affiche-invasion-au-far-west-high-plains-invaders-2009-1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 98
I've been dreaming of a butt-interception.

1346537548736.gif

Today!!! He said it!!!!

"Jets suck!"

Attachments

• Tunie Pats 2.jpg
    Tunie Pats 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 69
If this is true, then....:rocker::rofl::clap2::flame:

And when you get a chance....audio please?

I'll try, but the only thing he says regularly on cue is "Hey!"

I'll try, but the only thing he says regularly on cue is "Hey!"

When I was growing up, my parents had a Java Mynah. For years my dad tried to teach it "I'm a dirty bird". The darn thing would never say "bird". Now my dad was a retired Naval Chief Petty Officer and it was amazing how may of his colorful colloquialisms it did pick up when my dad got frustrated with it.

SF

They can pray until the stars burn out...the Rats will STILL suck....

photo5-e1367018053964.jpg

Heads up!
Jet suckage on TV tonite 7:30 PM EDT preseason game on NFL Network

already got my howitzers locked and loaded...

jets look amazing.........

Coples gimping around. Jets fans still wearing Revis jerseys...someone should tell them what happened

Looking at the box score, Blaine Gabbert carved them up. I wonder how much of that was against the Jets number ones.

Looking at the box score, Blaine Gabbert carved them up. I wonder how much of that was against the Jets number ones.

Jets 1st D played entire 1st half.....yeah that bad

last play of the half...all sanchez had to do was throw it away and kick the FG..instead he scrambles and the clock runs out before he makes his horrible pass. Sums up his entire career

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes