PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog wins poster of the year

Dog wins poster of the year
Ha! Thx. I'm still laughing at the the evolution of this pic. Over on the other Thread (Photo on Deadspin of Rex Ryan running from Bulls) with suggestions from a number of members, we morphed the pic into the final version (see below) ...

RexWithBullsAndButtFumbleAndRecovery.jpg~original

LOL. ..BTW, what's Buttchez doing with his right hand? I've heard of grabbing the bull by the horns, but.....:confused:

Looks like someone posted the 'Rump Fumble' pic on JI. Perfect: REX in Spain..running with the bulls. - Page 7 - Jets Insider.com Forums
RexJI-Post.jpg

But, the JI faithful don't seem to be too upset about it. I imagine if the version of the 'Rump Fumble' with Steve Gregory was posted, the JI crew would be a hair more irritated. I'm just saying. Not that I would hope to see someone with JI access post it ... :eek:
RexWithRecovery.jpg
As an aside, if someone needed the URL for the jpg with Gregory, they could find it here: http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/...Pics/RexWithBullsAndButtFumbleAndRecovery.jpg

UNCONSCIOUNABLE.

The Jesters Suk thread is 20 threads down. :eek:

BUMPITY ... AND... for good measure a little bit of potential Jester-contentiousness comedy for your enjoyment. :D

[URL]http://espn.go.com/new-york/n...geno-smith-attend-mark-sanchez-jets-west-camp[/url]

Smith WONT attend Sachize 'JeSt-West' Camp

Smith later clarified his "no comment," saying "sure, sure" when asked about attending.
"We haven't talked about it, but from my understanding it's something that's done annually and all the guys go out there and it's been a great experience," Smith previously had said. "Mark hasn't officially extended the hand to me, but I'm pretty sure there's no problem there. I'm more than willing to go there."

Sanchez previously had said that every player is invited to the camp. A spokesperson for the camp said there are several offensive skill players in attendance.

Smith and Sanchez will compete for the Jets' starting quarterback job this season.

So WHAT ARE THE ODDs; that Lil Marky in an ADOLSCENT FIT of Rage actually REFUSED TO INVITE him ??

Or do you think Smith is actually smart enough to realize THAT if he showed up, Sanchize would make sure he was made to look like "THE BACKUP" by how Sanchize organized the activities.

Every year the JEts QBs and WRs meet out west to work on things. Geno Smith has decided that that work is not worth his time and is not attending. Jets fans immediate justification for this was "it's good, because I don't want him practice with Sanchez" :rolleyes:

Man, Jets are a complete joke. 4-12 this season. Geno is a bum. No wonder he dropped. Another Holmes me-first basket case loser.

Michelle Beisner ✔ @MichelleBeisner
Watch my exclusive 1-1 INT with @Mark_Sanchez from #JetsWest on TA at 7ET, only on @nflnetwork Sanchez told me he WILL be the starting QB.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

New York Jets Depth Chart - NFL - CBSSports.com

2013 New York Jets Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

QB: Sanchez/Smith
RB: Ivory
WR: Holmes
WR: Hill
TE: Cumberland
LT: Ferguson
LG: Colon
C: Mangold
RG: Peterman
RT: Howard

DE: Wilkerson
NT: Ellis
DE: Richardson
OLB: Coples
ILB: Davis
ILB: Harris
OLB: Barnes
CB: Cromartie
CB: Milliner
FS: Bush
SS: D. Landry

Can't wait to see the worst starting 22 (and roster) since the 08 Lions. Coples at OLB will be a disaster. :rofl:

I'll tell ya, reading JI and Ganggreen at this point is like reading the stories about the Nazi concentration camps, but in reverse. They are happy that a man died. There is no other way around it. They are happy that a man died because it can (or, should be at least) be perceived in their own little minds that the Pats were harboring a murderer. The Patriot Way is defunct. Useless. Corrupt.

So, tell me this. If the Patriot Way doesn't work for these NFL players, which one does?

Ha! Thx. I'm still laughing at the the evolution of this pic. Over on the other Thread (Photo on Deadspin of Rex Ryan running from Bulls) with suggestions from a number of members, we morphed the pic into the final version (see below) ...

RexWithBullsAndButtFumbleAndRecovery.jpg~original

that is ******* hilarious

Wells its always comforting to know he can become part of the male entertainment industry when he gets the boot from the NFL....:singing::singing:

I don't know about that. The way those ladies were laughing at whatever they were seeing on the front side might not bode well for that type of career change.

I don't know about that. The way those ladies were laughing at whatever they were seeing on the front side might not bode well for that type of career change.

I wasnt talking about being successful in the industry, but what other options does Marky Mark have when the jest give him the boot at the end of this season?

ESPN New York reports the Jets are "toying with the idea" of using Geno Smith as a "change-of-pace quarterback" if he doesn't win the starting job.
This sounds like a leftover idea from the spit-ballin' Tony Sparano "era." Per reporter Rich Cimini, Smith would have a package of "mainly" read-option plays that could "exploit his speed."

Ha ha ha ha. They never learn. He'll be punt protector by the end of the season.

Geno Smith - New York Jets - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

Seems like Sanchez needs to place mirrors over his shoulders. That way he only seems himself when he looks back, and not another QB who will most likely get his reps before the end of the season.

When are they going to question hernandez on the missing jets O?

when are they gonna question YOU on our very own missing Brady2Moss?...:focus:

a perfect scenario for the Rats to fly UNDER the radar and they fudge it up...why?

because...(fill in the blanks...three words starting with The)

and here it comes....the dawning of rayality on the Green Bean buffumblahs...I swear, if I TRIED, I couldn't write a troll flame as vicious as this Jet fan's take ...

You forgot to mention that Geno has a tendency to float deep sideline passes, struggles in bad weather, locks in on receivers, played primarily in the shotgun, doesnt set his feet properly, has poor blitz awareness, has small hands with below average grip strength, tends to sulk when things dont go well, doesnt handle adversity well and gets down on himself

You all do realize that THIS is soon to become THE story in football this season...what if Wrecks DOES play this kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back