PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the guy who's recently been arguing with them the most about Spygate (I know, I know)... they literally will not acknowledge that Mangini admitted to taping, and that his admission confirmed that a lot of other teams do it, too.

It's amazing.

Hardly amazing from a group of people whose reality is defined by lies, rationalization, denial, situational morality and perversion.

Hardly amazing from a group of people whose reality is defined by lies, rationalization, denial, situational morality and perversion.

A guy posted an article from Bleacher Report as evidence. I pointed out that the Pats never taped a practice (and that the Pats were actually spied on), the article made up a quote from Matt Walsh, and that the tapes had been released by Jay Glazer.

His response?

"So what, a few details are incorrect. Doesn't change the fact they were cheating."

That's the mentality over there.

Have no idea how the pats can stop Geno..I mean come on...the guy never turns the ball over

Anyone going to the game?

Here's a website you can sue if you are injured that day;

Rex wants everyone to wear Green to the Pats game

post #4; HighJetsFan: "If you see a Pats fan in the parking lot. Knock them out. Way too much black and gold in the crowd last week."

As the guy who's recently been arguing with them the most about Spygate (I know, I know)... they literally will not acknowledge that Mangini admitted to taping, and that his admission confirmed that a lot of other teams do it, too.

It's amazing.

When Matt Walsh was interviewed by Arlen Specter in 2008, he was asked if he saw any other teams filming the Patriots. Walsh stated that he saw the Jets doing the same thing he was. This would have been during Herm Edwards tenure as coach. I can't look for the link right now, but it's in Specter's press conference after speaking to Walsh.

This means that, while Edwards and Mangini were "spying" on opponents, there were no division, conference, or league championships under their watch and invalidates the idea that that activity is a key to success.

Interestingly, Goodell also interviewed Walsh and received the same answer. In Goodell's press conference he mentioned that Walsh saw another team, but the commissioner declined to name them. No one in the press followed up on this or thought it was significant that other team's were doing the same thing. This isn't a perfect analogy, but it would be like Bernie Madoff telling investigators that he knows of another investor doing the same thing he was and the press and authorities shrugging their shoulders at that news.

Attachments

• Jets suck hoodie.jpg
    Jets suck hoodie.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Jets suck T 2.jpg
    Jets suck T 2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Jets suck T.jpg
    Jets suck T.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 62
Also available for the style conscious ...

Attachments

• Buttfumble T.jpg
    Buttfumble T.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 61
  • buttfumble hoodie.jpg
    buttfumble hoodie.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 61
Jets rookie: NFL babies Tom Brady | New York Post

Sheldon Richardson seems like a really smart dude. Basically, he's claiming that the Tuck Rule was instituted in 1999 to help Brady win Super Bowls, a year before Brady entered the league as a 6th round pick. Also claims that the rule against going low on quarterbacks was created in response to Brady's knee injury, despite the fact that it was instituted 3 years before Brady hurt his knee.

He also claims that the league isn't protecting Peyton Manning because he only won 1 Super Bowl. So he's simultaneously claiming that the league protects you in order to help you win Super Bowls but you have to win Super Bowls to get protection.

Basically, this guy is so ******ed that he could only be a Jet.

That's our Jets. Always taking a stand against anything related to intelligence. :D

Oh, boy. The pun possibilities with this are just limitless.

I just can't take the Jets Syriasly.

we're gonna beat their ass, then every thread from those idiots on JI will be blaming the refs as per usual. "The refs let them win...boohoo"

Morons.

Sexless NY Jets should be well rested against hobbling Patriots.

Interesting. Their sexless fans seem to always be brimming with spastic energy.

Interesting. Their sexless fans seem to always be brimming with spastic energy.
And they're spasticity always rises only to reach an unsatisfying climax....Pretty pathetic move on wrex's part. i know years ago boxers did the same thing or lack there of. I doubt theres any scientific data to back it up.

No matter what, the jest still suck. thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes