PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Green Beans' injury situation? Anyone know?

The entire team has been listed on the injury report with a terminal case of the stupid. Their recovery status is Doubtful. :D

nah...today is team bonding day...they're all going for the ten mile sewer swim...followed by an ice cream sundae orgy at Green Dregs & Sham.

Rex Ryan Calls Tom Brady Comeback Against Brother Rob ?Horrible Day for Ryan Family,? Says It Was Worse for Himself | Daily Blend | NESN.com

rob-ryan-rex-ryan.jpg

has there EVER been bigger scumbags in the history of sports? EVER????

They've really crossed the delusional tipping point. The following is the list of Jets who would start for the Pats:

Nick Mangold
Muhammad Wilkerson
Sheldon Richardson
Antonio Cromartie
*maybe* Willie Colon
*maybe* Dawan Landry
*maybe* Quinton Coples

That's it.

+1

D'Brickashaw Ferguson, David Harris, Demario Davis, Damon Harrison, Jeremy Kerley are all horrible.

is there still anyone who does NOT think this blubberific space alien isn't a moron?

And blabber mouth keeps on going. First he tells the fans that they must help the Jets win and now this.

Writer Blog By James Costanzo » Blog Archive » Rex Ryan on the Patriots: ?We fear none of them?

So, does that mean he’s ready to kiss Belichick’s rings?
“No, I haven’t,” said Ryan on a conference call to the New England media. “Maybe you have, but I haven’t and I never will.”

To be honest , the line of questioning by the boston media was really dumb
Q: Having lost five straight games to the Patriots, do you feel like you’ve been kissing Bill Belichick’s rings a little lately?

RR: No, I haven’t. Maybe you have, but I haven’t, and I never will. I came here to beat him and to win, and to win our own championship rings and all that type of stuff. Again, hey, the facts are we’ve lost five in a row to them and things like that. We’ll see if it’s six in a row.
Is this what the media wants to know and thinks interests their readers and viewers.

is there still anyone who does NOT think this blubberific space alien isn't a moron?

He's barely holding it together.

Is this what the media wants to know and thinks interests their readers and viewers.

As much as I hate the Jest, I hate the media much more. Stirring the pot, nothing more.

Agreed, it's just dumb. This is what the media resorts to once they think they can get away with it. Questions like this are a large part of the reason why Belichick treats them the way that he does.

Honestly, I think that Rex Ryan could be a pretty good coach if he learned to deal with the media like Belichick does. There's just no upside to humoring most of these people. On the strength of his defensive prowess alone, he brings something really tangible to his team. At this point, he should really just be doing everything that he can to neuter the media and make sure that they don't have the ability to maintain the circus atmosphere that surrounds that team.

And giving a legitimate answer to that question doesn't help his case, even if I can totally understand where he's coming from. Belichick would have just said 'next question' and moved on, because crap like that doesn't warrant any kind of a response.

Then again, I admittedly kinda like Rex. He's basically Drunk Uncle, except he happens to be a defensive football savant. Maybe the only coach in the NFL that, if he wasn't doing this for a living, I could see him getting loaded at a local bar and screaming at the TV during the games. He's good enough that I grudgingly respect him, but manages the media and his locker room so poorly that I doubt I'll ever see him as a real threat to the Pats again.

Once again, displays that these guys have no idea what 'cheating' means. But if committing a penalty means cheating, then let's go ahead and follow that train of idiocy to its logical conclusion:

Committing a penalty = cheating. I never realized that, but hey, that's their own words. Even if it isn't called.

The Jets are the most penalized team in the NFL this year

Therefore:

The Jets are the biggest cheaters in the NFL

Jets signed Greg Salas and Josh Cribbs today.

Greg Salas is going to set some kind of record for the most times a player who's never done anything has been heralded as a savior by his new team's fan-base. We did it, Eagles fans did it, now the Jets fans are doing it, and it just goes on and on. All of this despite the fact that he's done exactly nothing in the NFL.

Our plan is coming together perfectly. And soon WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!:americaflag:

Once again, displays that these guys have no idea what 'cheating' means. But if committing a penalty means cheating, then let's go ahead and follow that train of idiocy to its logical conclusion:

Committing a penalty = cheating. I never realized that, but hey, that's their own words. Even if it isn't called.

The Jets are the most penalized team in the NFL this year

Therefore:

The Jets are the biggest cheaters in the NFL

It's sad that they fail to realize that there is holding on almost every single play in the NFL and what % gets called? Ya....

As the guy who's recently been arguing with them the most about Spygate (I know, I know)... they literally will not acknowledge that Mangini admitted to taping, and that his admission confirmed that a lot of other teams do it, too.

It's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft