PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets are 2-2 and the players still can't shut up and say stupid things. It's funny, people would still be talking about how Holmes' contract was monumentally bad of a deal for the Jets if not for Sanchez's contract being that much worse.

And in typical J-E-S-T foolishness, they have claimed Zach DUDfeld, probably with the purpose
of naming him one of the team captains before the Pats game in 2 weeks.

And in typical J-E-S-T foolishness, they have claimed Zach DUDfeld, probably with the purpose

Yeah then release him the week after.

What a bunch of losers.

I think it was a good move by the jets. Better than claiming a NYG tight end and paying him to rehab for a year then cutting him. I wouldn't mind Sudfled being on the PS if we could have got him through waivers.

I think it was a good move by the jets. Better than claiming a NYG tight end and paying him to rehab for a year then cutting him. I wouldn't mind Sudfled being on the PS if we could have got him through waivers.

:confused:

Ballard had proven, prior to being claimed, that he was capable of playing in the NFL when healthy. Sudfeld had proven, prior to being claimed, that he was capable of being named Sudfeld, whether healthy or injured.

From Sudfeld to Sadfeld in one quick, green clutching stroke of bad luck...I empathize with the young man and I sincerely hope he finds his way out of that green hell.

From Sudfeld to Sadfeld in one quick, green clutching stroke of bad luck...I empathize with the young man and I sincerely hope he finds his way out of that green hell.

"She made the mistake of entering through Gate 4. They made her expose herself. Poor thing caught her death ... I don't think she's gonna make it, Frank."

Attachments

• green-hell-img-3500.jpg
    green-hell-img-3500.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 53
I can't believe it, Tunes...I HATE the green bean scum worse than I EVER have this year...it's like a tidal wave of disgust just building and building every season, year after greenly futile year...I just long to see this gigantic turd balloon burst at long last ...or at least find the event horizon of that gigantic green hole we KNOW is out there in deep space...

I can't believe it, Tunes...I HATE the green bean scum worse than I EVER have this year...it's like a tidal wave of disgust just building and building every season, year after greenly futile year...I just long to see this gigantic turd balloon burst at long last ...or at least find the event horizon of that gigantic green hole we KNOW is out there in deep space...

event.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

You hate the Jets Joker? I had no idea.

Amazing stuff here:

Black Holes are Actually Green | Space.com

"This suggests that being green is a trait that all black holes may have in common."

The scientists think the supermassive black holes are green in another way, too. The energy that each black hole emits as jets warms the surrounding environment. This prevents gas from cooling and coalescing into billons of new stars and places an upper limit on how large a galaxy can grow.

aha!!! I knew it!!

If we made a jets rule thread...over or under 2 years before someone would post in it?

If we made a jets rule thread...over or under 2 years before someone would post in it?

Under. Somebody would have a sarcastic ". . . at sucking!" post within about 10 minutes.

What would be sarcastic about that? :confused2:
Because the Jets' suckage is so total and complete that to imply they rule at sucking would be a tacit admission that they don't suck at something. But since they can't not suck (note title of thread), they clearly cannot really rule at sucking.

Because the Jets' suckage is so total and complete that to imply they rule at sucking would be a tacit admission that they don't suck at something. But since they can't not suck (note title of thread), they clearly cannot really rule at sucking.

Whoa. THAT's good.

Ah, the old sucker's paradox. If you are the worst at sucking in every way, does that imply you are the best at everything? Truly a puzzle for the ages.

It's an infinity paradox. Just when you think nothing can suck more than the Jets, you remember the Jets fans. Then, just when you think nothing can suck more than the Jets fans, you remember the Jets.

prepared for a nice beat down on the good ole jesters tonight.

gives me solace knowing after a rough game yesterday that the jesters still suck!!!:rocker::rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft