PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit:...heh heh...OK Salva...I apologize Vincent... I am as close to an insane Jet hater as there is...take me with a grain of salt

I have more posts on JetsInsider than I do here. Am I a fraud too?

no...you just like slumming :D

I have more posts on JetsInsider than I do here. Am I a fraud too?

But of course, at least to the aptly named "Joker". Fitting.

Best to ignore the ignorant in life.

(And look who keeps derailing this thread now? Joker seems like the troll to my eyes)

I know..that's why I would now like to ask any mod here to please delete all my off topic posts in the last ten or twenty of this most holy of holy threads.

Thanx,

Believe it or not, not every Pats fan posts here... some post on rival boards because they prefer the discussion, some post just to troll, and some find other boards altogether that discuss the Pats and the NFL which they prefer. Leave Vinnie alone, Joker, he's a real Pats fan and I don't see the reason to fight other fans. Let it go, and let's go back to Jet sucking.

This is turning into the only 1-star quality jet-bashing thread in existance. Way to go. Can we delete the last few pages and pretend they didn't happen?

attachment.php

It may be time to break out an old Youtube Jet favorite. I'd tough being a Jets fan:

YouTube

The Jets great and distinguished brain trust
Thought drafting a new QB a must
But the savior they found
In the draft’s second round
Is, I hope a new butt-fumbling bust!

This is why the Jets SUCK:

Geno Smith continues to get bashed by anonymous league execs, scouts - NFL - Sporting News

Geno Smith will be a bust. Besides the fact that he has one of the slowest throwing motions I've ever seen, he's not a leader and he's arrogant a hell. He's going to fit right in with the rest of the brats there in NY..

He thinks he knows everything that there is to know already. The Jets better hope that their locker room leaders, if they even have any at this point, can knock some sense into the kid. Otherwise, his confidence is going to be shattered the first time he faces an NFL caliber defense and they pick him apart. It's good to see that the Jets are still making the same old mistakes.

He thinks he knows everything that there is to know already. The Jets better hope that their locker room leaders, if they even have any at this point, can knock some sense into the kid. Otherwise, his confidence is going to be shattered the first time he faces an NFL caliber defense and they pick him apart. It's good to see that the Jets are still making the same old mistakes.

Well the Jets are not making mistakes, they are continuing to make the NFL interesting.

Lets hope they keep it up!!

JETS SUCK!!

Wait, can I still think Tebow sucks? I mean, how can you suck more than being cut by the JEST... but then again, if the JEST cut you does that mean you don't suck enough to still be on their roster...? I'm so confused about who to mock...

Tangentially, there's a bill named after him in the Texas state government, to let home-schooled kids play on real school football teams...

Tim Tebow Bill Approved by Texas Senate | Bleacher Report

(posted this over in the political forum if anyone wants to get political, posted here just to laugh about the name "Tim Tebow" apolitically.)

Wait, can I still think Tebow sucks? I mean, how can you suck more than being cut by the JEST... but then again, if the JEST cut you does that mean you don't suck enough to still be on their roster...? I'm so confused about who to mock...
I think Tim's next best move would be to work a corporation. Perhaps come out with a new program and call it Tim TeBowFlex. He certainly looks the part.

As for QB, maybe he needs to starting thinking football player and not QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore