PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful guys, sometimes it's best we keep some stones unthrown.;)

Tom-Brady-Headband.jpg

Thaat's headphones Brady's wearing (his hair is covering up the earbuds). :rocker:

yeah?...so what the f#$K is your point?

this is the Jets Suck thread where posters make posts alluding to the Jets suckage...do you or do you not think the Jets suck?...if you don't ,take your Brady bashing back to J.I. with the rest of your good "buddies".

Brady could walk around with just a thong on for all I care. He's won three Superbowls. When 'lil Marky Suckchez starts doing that, then it won't be an issue.

I've had really short hair my entire life except four years ago when I grew it out about as long as Brady's in that picture and take my word for it, it can be really annoying.

If I was a three time Superbowl champion and the best quarterback of all time, and didn't want my hair in my face while chilling on my deck, I wouldn't care what a disgruntled troll from Jets Insider thought about my headband.

Also, you can take unflattering pictures of anyone if you snap enough pictures when they're not looking.

Don't talk bad about Tom Brady. We will ******* cut you.

I had to include this one I found on PatsPlanet. It has an added, creative touch....I can't quite put my finger on.;)

attachment.php

yeah?...so what the f#$K is your point?

this is the Jets Suck thread where posters make posts alluding to the Jets suckage...do you or do you not think the Jets suck?...if you don't ,take your Brady bashing back to J.I. with the rest of your good "buddies".

Oh, the Jets most certainly suck. But so does your attitude ****weed. Mad because I don't join your ***********? BFD. Plenty to make fun about Buttchez, but as my original post indicated, some stones are best unthrown. It's not like TFB is above reproach on the manliness scale. If I see one more waterslide pic or Brazil Carnival dancing gif I'll puke.

And maybe you should grow a pair. If you don't like one of my posts, feel free to move along.

Oh, and the Jets suck.

It's not like TFB is above reproach on the manliness scale.

I don't know about that. His cajones are made of steel as far as I can tell. It's got nothing to do with what he occasionally wears or does on his own time.

I don't know about that. His cajones are made of steel as far as I can tell. It's got nothing to do with what he occasionally wears or does on his own time.

Oh, I agree the man has extreme courage and fire in his belly. But sometimes the metrosexual side, or Giselle's fashion influence, gets the better of his image. Don't take my comment out of context. Tell me you didn't cringe seeing the waterslide pic or the samba dancing.

I'd still take One TFB over one hundred Buttchezes.

Oh, I agree the man has extreme courage and fire in his belly. But sometimes the metrosexual side, or Giselle's fashion influence, gets the better of his image. Don't take my comment out of context. Tell me you didn't cringe seeing the waterslide pic or the samba dancing.

I'd still take One TFB over one hundred Buttchezes.

Dude. It's a snap shot on a water slide. Some pictures are unflattering.
Don't think I could follow you around with a camera, wait for you to be writhing in laughter and snap a few stills of you looking like a ******?

Here's some medicine.

Tom Brady Highlights - 3 Time Superbowl Champion QB - YouTube

Call me in the morning.

Don't take my comment out of context. Tell me you didn't cringe seeing the waterslide pic or the samba dancing.

None of that stuff really bothers me. The waterslide pic looks queer but he might've just been goofing off. I don't care about the dancing either, or whatever fashion statement his wife forces on him. He is just having fun. He's proven to me a million times over that he's one intensely fearless mofo stud -- a man's man if ever there was one.

Hey hey hey, now... let's not start biting at each other's feet. Some of us choose to post more frequently in enemy territory, but rest assured we are all true to the Motherland and serving our (Pats) nation well. Vinnie/Guido simply sees things from the other side and makes a point that we can sometimes use perspective. He's been trolling and pissing of Jets fans with dignity for a long time. He, others and I are invaluable foot soldiers in Operation Jets Suck and should be treated as such. We're all diehard Pats fans and post wherever we choose. Remember, we're all in this Jets suckage together.

Hey hey hey, now... let's not start biting at each other's feet. Some of us choose to post more frequently in enemy territory, but rest assured we are all true to the Motherland and serving our (Pats) nation well. Vinnie/Guido simply sees things from the other side and makes a point that we can sometimes use perspective. He's been trolling and pissing of Jets fans with dignity for a long time. He, others and I are invaluable foot soldiers in Operation Jets Suck and should be treated as such. We're all diehard Pats fans and post wherever we choose. Remember, we're all in this Jets suckage together.

Thank you, a sane thought at last.

True Pats fans who equally hate the Jets and think they suck, yelling at each other about their Patriot fandom... smh... let's get this bad boy back on track:

The Jets Suck!

True Pats fans who equally hate the Jets and think they suck, yelling at each other about their Patriot fandom... smh... let's get this bad boy back on track:

The Jets Suck!

I'll do my part...

316361_10201197363435999_595272717_n.jpg

Joker, you need to take a step back and relax... Vinnie is a 5-star member of the "Jets suck!" brigade... I think you went off the deep end a bit back there... just take a deep breath and recognize who is on your team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes