PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite: "Had a 102.2 passer rating in the AFC championship game (big game player)"

Who seriously counts AFC champ game ratings when you don't even win the SB?

Who seriously touts a 102.2 as a "big game?"

Brady's season average this year is 105.9. That means he can have a slightly-below-average game and still do better than Sanchez's "big game."

What does that say about the Sanchize? :D

Last edited:
Congradulations to this thread is over due. It is now the largest non-game day thread on the board.

Way to go thread!

Congradulations to this thread is over due. It is now the largest non-game day thread on the board.

Way to go thread!

Just proves the JEST suckage goes way beyond everything possible. :singing:

Who seriously touts a 102.2 as a "big game?"

Brady's season average this year is 105.9. That means he can have a slightly-below-average game and still do better than Sanchez's "big game."

What does that say about the Sanchize? :D

It means Brady is an elite top QB of all time; what Patriots fans don't understand is that he doesn't have to be Tom Brady to be a good QB.

It means Brady is an elite top QB of all time; what Patriots fans don't understand is that he doesn't have to be Tom Brady to be a good QB.

Patriots fans understand that. They also understand that Sanchez is a bottom tier QB.

Oh, yeah, and the Jets suck

what Jet fan fails to realize...and it looks like this is a terminal affliction...is that when your love interest is ZERO FOR FORTY TWO YEARS STRAIGHT, you should probably zip your lips and stop flapping your gums like a green pelican on crack.
smiley_flamethrower.gif

... what Patriots fans don't understand is that he doesn't have to be Tom Brady to be a good QB.

If he was Tom Brady he'd be an all-time elite quarterback. To be a good quarterback, Li'l Marky would need to be good. He's not good. Most of the time he's mediocre to poor, with brief flashes of good.

Most of the time he's mediocre to poor, with brief flashes of good.

sounds like a weather report...here's the latest one from inside the Green Toilet Bowl...mostly brown with periods of heavy stink........one step away from having his career flushed...
1074.gif

Most of the time he's mediocre to poor, with brief flashes of good.

sounds like a weather report...here's the latest one from inside the Green Toilet Bowl...mostly brown with periods of heavy stink........one step away from having his career flushed...
1074.gif

This made me wonder: Can you imagine living in the same household sharing a bathroom with Wrecks? I wonder if it has an industrial-strength exhaust fan. A sliding roof would work better but would be bad for the environment.

Good point, Tunes.....why hasn't the EPA investigated this matter? there can be no question that wherever the Blabba Gutz resides, that locality must immediately be added to the EPA superfund list for the region....I shudder to think of the consequences if he is left unchecked to run amuck(sic).

The fat one is at it again. This one was just above the page and I'd almost missed it. Of course he'd like a third try at the Pats, what's he have to lose?

He needs to talk about winning out to earn it.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Jets coach Rex Ryan is in a talking mood: “We WANT to play (the Patriots)”

The way the Pats have had their way with the Jets the first two games they played this year, I am sure the Pats want to play the Jets again too especially so they can gain true revenge from last year's playoff game. Brady put up 673 pass yards, 4 TDs, and only 1 INT in those games. The Pats outscored the Jets by 30 points in those two games combined (67-37).

That said, the Pats did win 45-3 in the second game last year and then lost in the playoffs, but I think the Jets just aren't good enough to employ the same defense they employed in the playoffs last year and Gronk is playing at another level which plays into the biggest weakness of the Jets' pass defense (he had 8 catches for 113 yards and 2 TDs in the second game which is his highest total in each stat for a game this season).

I know it is very tough to beat a team three times in one season, but I think the Jets are too flawed right now to go very far in the playoffs if they get in at all (still doubt they will). They are going to be the sixth seed at best and I don't know if they could be Houston (even with their QB situation) in the Wild Card round (I am assuming Houston will lose at least one more game while the Pats and the division winner from the North won't).

Last edited:
so they lose and they go all quite...then they win and come out talking it up again..once he does it...his players follow. I will gladly take the jets at home again...F them

Last edited:
This game will foreshadow what is to come for the rest of the season. If we lay a beating on the eagles it will instill so much confidence in this team we just might go on a roll of epic proportions. If we lay an egg....well we can prepare for an early exit or worse. I have faith we will put an ass whooping on the "dream team" and Cro will have 2 pics to prove that he is the better option to you know who! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

So if they beat a horrible eagles team..they will go on a major run in the playoffs....what?

Last edited:
I have one comment on the New York Jesters - Philadelphia Eagles game this week:

Go Eagles! :D

An interesting tidbit.

The Jets have never beaten the Eagles.

I'm thinking Philly will want to keep it that way.

An interesting tidbit.

The Jets have never beaten the Eagles.

I'm thinking Philly will want to keep it that way.

I think the Eagles will beat them. The Giants will definitely beat them. If the Green Beans lose the next two, they'll have nothing to play for against Miami and could wind up 8-8.

I think the Eagles will beat them. The Giants will definitely beat them. If the Green Beans lose the next two, they'll have nothing to play for against Miami and could wind up 8-8.

One could only hope for a better christmas present for all Pats fans.

Wait....maybe for the whole NFL.

Seeing them cry again and not make it into the playoff's will be awesome.

sorry but the eagles are horrible..jets will win

sorry but the eagles are horrible..jets will win

The Eagles are horrible without Vick, who is back. Look at what they did to the Dolphins last week. They haven't packed it in quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes