PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the entire stinking mess needs to be cleaned out and cleaned up...but good....I suggest----------------------------->NAPALMOLIVE

Too bad you didn't think of this before their last home game of the season. One possible option would be to send a lethal magnetic pulse over regional cable systems during the next showing of "Jersey Shore." That would take care of most of them.

Too bad you didn't think of this before their last home game of the season. One possible option would be to send a lethal magnetic pulse over regional cable systems during the next showing of "Jersey Shore." That would take care of most of them.
great idea. it would only take one shot too. they all steal cable anyway from each other. BOOOOOOM.............ZAAAAAAAAAAAAP, Done..:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::eek::eek:

At the risk of stating the obvious that's been stated elsewhere in the 132 pages of the Jetshatefest, do these guys even know what a "landing strip" is?
Thats why ive always referred to it as the Crash Site. :)

I liked this:

REX_RYAN_SHUTUP.jpg

humpty.jpg

All the Kings horses and all the kings men won't be able to put Wrecks back together again.

Time to shut up Fat Boy.

Last edited:
49ers waive Braylon Edwards

The story of 2011 so far, here in the Jets Suck 2011 thread, has been the infestation at the START of the season with the JetFan1's(Ray Ray's) and the rest of those sewer dwelling green losers, here in the greatest thread in internet sports board history. Everyone has their favorite little wacky Jet fan irrationale as to why this season, the mighty mighty green eggs and spam they love so much were destined to take the division and "WEEEEE-UN!!!" the Super Bowl.

My personal favorite is the JetFan1 direct answer to the direct question...who is the better quarterback, Tom Brady or Mark Sanchez?

His now famous response should be bronzed and placed at the top of this thread...

Brady is in the twilight!...Sanchez is elite! CEILING UNLIMITED!!

I'd extend an invitation to join us all here at the J.S. 2011 thread for a New Years Eve Wrecks Bash...but strangely he's been an MIA the past month...as if he's cowering under a rock ,hiding beneath his unlimited ceiling...of 2 centimeters....

I thought I hated the Jets as much as anybody and Ray Ray more than most, but you sir have raised vitriol to the level of poetry.

In that spirit I offer my Jets Haiku:

Jets will win it all!
What? We have to play the games?
Please shut up Fat Boy!

humpty.jpg

All the Kings horses and all the kings men won't be able to put Wrecks back together again.

Time to shut up Fat Boy.

Someone needs to photoshop a Jets hat onto Humpty and the image will be complete.

This one is for all you Jetsfan16 (or RayRay). Apparently his post was so dillusional, that it got him banned from Jets Insider (he is actually banned).

Sometimes, it's just not in the cards, the ball doesn't bounce our way Jets fans.. - Jets Insider.com Forums

The Jets suck this year not because they actually suck, they suck just because it isn't their year and they will be in Super Bowl contention next year with a few minor moves.

I love how he said that before the season he feared the Jets had taken a step back. Funny, when I said I didn't know if the Jets improved or not and stated I didn't think Burress was an upgrade, he called me a Pats homer for not seeing that the Jets are clearly better.

Last edited:
Best I could do.... I'm supposed to be "working" lol

Attachments

• humpty.jpg
    humpty.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 150
This one is for all you Jetsfan16 (or RayRay). Apparently his post was so dillusional, that it got him banned from Jets Insider (he is actually banned).

Sometimes, it's just not in the cards, the ball doesn't bounce our way Jets fans.. - Jets Insider.com Forums

The Jets suck this year not because they actually suck, they suck just because it isn't their year and they will be in Super Bowl contention next year with a few minor moves.

I love how he said that before the season he feared the Jets had taken a step back. Funny, when I said I didn't know if the Jets improved or not and stated I didn't think Burress was an upgrade, he called me a Pats homer for not seeing that the Jets are clearly better.

Lol. He got banned from that site.

a 2 minute paste job. I am also "working".

Attachments

• humpty.jpg
    humpty.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 845

SAR1 just owned Ray Ray

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do, for THIS team THIS YEAR... It's on!

Lol. He got banned from that site.
The "19" must stand for his age, i don't think ray ray has been around to watch the jests for very long. He doesn't seem to know that the jests are cursed, that they have the reverse Midas touch. Everything they touch or do turns to sh!t.

Update after reading the 'wicked pissah' link about ray ray i just think hes probably dumb. It sounds like hes been a jest fan for a looong time.

Last edited:
The "19" must stand for his age, i don't think ray ray has been around to watch the jests for very long. He doesn't seem to know that the jests are cursed, and that they have the reverse Midas touch. Everything the rats do turns to sh!t.

No
He's been there forever
See link on post 1332 where he's outed as an apologist for every failed NY Jets HC...Edwards, Mangini, and now Rex
Kiss of death

To be fair, we've got our share of RayRay's here at Patsfans.com

No
He's been there forever
See link on post 1332 where he's outed as an apologist for every failed NY Jets HC...Edwards, Mangini, and now
Kiss of death
After i read your link i realized that, so "19" must stand for his I.Q.

Last edited:
After the Jets loss to the Giants:
Here is who Ryan needs to rip - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN
Saturday was Ryan’s worst nightmare, and to a large extent, exposed him as fraudulent to his fan base. His team blew a lead and was rather inept in a must-win, bragging rights game against the Giants. Yes, this is the same Rex Ryan who is the “boy who cried Super Bowl,” going back to his proclamation at the NFL Combine when he didn’t know anyone’s roster and we were on the verge of labor unrest. This is the same Rex Ryan who wrongly claimed that New York was a Jets town and the Jets were better than the Giants. It is the same Rex Ryan who challenged the rest of the league to beat the Patriots, which the Giants did this season as the Jets went 0-2 vs. Bill Belichick and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents