PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow working on zone-read plays in practice (EDIT: and "catching passes" too)

At least Tim Tebow destroyed Mark Sanchez's confidence or whatever was left of it. Thereby, it further increased the suckage in New Jersey.

He wins again!

Thanks WickedPissah - these new kids don't know the first thing about what it was like when teams HAD to win 10 regular season games to even sniff a playoff birth.

Grandpa. Is that you.

Brady can "lead" his team to championships. Your words. Not a lot of difference between leading a team to victory and being a winner.

Well, see, a Championship (or ring) isn't a win (versus a loss). It's something else apparently and should be looked at differently. :confused:

Well, see, a Championship (or ring) isn't a win (versus a loss). It's something else apparently and should be looked at differently. :confused:

Apparently - you need to get those books that you recommended last night.

Apparently - you need to get those books that you recommended last night.

Sigh.....

Point_over_your_head.jpg

I prefer him to be a tackling dummy...

I prefer him to be a tackling dummy...

So does Hightower....

PatriotsXLVIII ‏@PatriotsXLVIII

35m

Te____ time. Perfect strike to Ford. Ford drops it. Next play, Te____ sacked by Hightower like it was 2008 at the Georgia Dome.

Poor Timmy,

I bet he'll be great at leading the team prayer.

Not my fault that Hightower and this defense is taking that guy to task. Just re-tweeting for those that are not there.
There's plenty of people around here who aren't enamored with the Tebow signing. The fact is, he's now a Patriots player and you're pulling against him.

For the record, I'm not that fond of the Patriots decision to sign Tebow and I doubt he sticks long term but he's a Patriots player. Stop your whinging and start supporting the guy. You sound like a bitter dimwit going down your current path.

There's plenty of people around here who aren't enamored with the Tebow signing. The fact is, he's now a Patriots player and you're pulling against him.

For the record, I'm not that fond of the Patriots decision to sign Tebow and I doubt he sticks long term but he's a Patriots player. Stop your whinging and start supporting the guy. You sound like a bitter dimwit going down your current path.

Ok - I will support the guy. Tim Tebow is going to be a great Patriot.

Attachments

• Rose Colored Glasses.jpg
    Rose Colored Glasses.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 38
Hey Belicheck010405, I saw u pasted a couple tweets. One about "hilarity" when Tim tried a play Mallet had thrown successfully the play before. Any chance u could link all the other tweets concerning Tim today? Cool. Thx man :rocker:

Brady can "lead" his team to championships. Your words. Not a lot of difference between leading a team to victory and being a winner.

"QB leading his team to championships" =/= "QB's win"
"QB leading his team to championships" =/= "<QB name> just wins"

Nice try but you're looking for a gotcha that doesn't exist. Sorry.

Like I said anyone who thinks "QBs win" is either an ignorant fan who doesn't know any better, or someone with a biased viewpoint because they want to use "wins" to make their guy look better than he really is. That is a fact and fact cannot be disputed.

Hey Belicheck010405, I saw u pasted a couple tweets. One about "hilarity" when Tim tried a play Mallet had thrown successfully the play before. Any chance u could link all the other tweets concerning Tim today? Cool. Thx man :rocker:

Sure - absolutely.

www.twitter.com/bigwheels

Attachments

• Go Play with your Big Wheels.jpg
    Go Play with your Big Wheels.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 35

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes