PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

steve smith was at the right place and right time or maybe intended play?;)

raiders 5 mins of fame is over with the first drive. fins marching up and down

The refs in the packers-bears game must have smoked something really good before the game...the calls have been beyond horrible...

He is not healthy; he has a bad ankle.

According to announcers, the Lions say him not playing is not health related it is because they are trying different packages vs. the Jets. Even if he isn't completely healthy, you don't take him off the field on 3rd and 19. You can use him as a decoy to get others open.

I can't really get into these games right now. I guess green bay Chicago is intriguing.

raiders 5 mins of fame is over with the first drive. fins marching up and down

I think two weeks on the road moving farther and farther east is probably going to make them run out of gas. Probably already has them gassed.

According to announcers, the Lions say him not playing is not health related it is because they are trying different packages vs. the Jets. Even if he isn't completely healthy, you don't take him off the field on 3rd and 19. You can use him as a decoy to get others open.
Jim Caldwell is bad liar. He is clearly not fit.

TD miami. The rout maybe on.

I think two weeks on the road moving farther and farther east is probably going to make them run out of gas. Probably already has them gassed.
Someone hates the raiders in the nfl office. @Jets,Home vs Houston, @Patriots, @london(raiders home game). Thats brutal travelling.

Lions TD.

Someone hates the raiders in the nfl office. @Jets,Home vs Houston, @Patriots, @london(raiders home game). Thats brutal travelling.

Three East Coast games (one really, really east coast) in three weeks is brutal for a West Coast team. It really isn't fair.

Ex patriot TD for the Lions

I was one of many. He is wildly inconsistent and just a school yard type of player. He would suck in the Pats' system because he doesn't run good routes and is just a burner. He needs to play in a simplified offense.

I said so, too. So did Jay Shields. My opinion hasn't changed.

Wow! The Jets' secondary is 2011 Patriots bad. And that may be an insult to the 2011 Patriots' secondary.

I was one of many. He is wildly inconsistent and just a school yard type of player. He would suck in the Pats' system because he doesn't run good routes and is just a burner. He needs to play in a simplified offense.

Then perhaps we should simplify our offense so Wrs more talented than Danny Amendola and Brandon Lafell can fit in here.

AJ fumbles
Bills recover
Plus 15 yd penalty against HOU

Raiders wtith the turnover...lets see if they can do something.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back