PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

That Green Beans defensive line is tough. But if you can just hold them off long enough, their secondary is awful.

Then perhaps we should simplify our offense so Wrs more talented than Danny Amendola and Brandon Lafell can fit in here.

The Pats are not going to simplify their offense for a player like Wallace and they were not going to pay top dollar that the Dolphins paid for Wallace. The Pats may look for bargain basement deals, but the Dolphins paid Bentley money for Toyota in Wallace.

Calvin Pryor toasted on that TD

Houston needs to start playing like a 3 and 0 team and score points on the Bills.

Geno Smith with another brilliant play. I guess he saw the Steve Smith tipped ball TD on the jumbotron and decided to try one for himself.

Jets sucks

Bears back on top 17-14.

If I'm Rex I put Vick in 2nd half

Stafford with a bonehead play himself.

Lions now up 10-3 after a bomb
Bills up 3-0 and threatening again after a fumble recovery
Colts killing the Titans 17-0
Ravens and Panthers tied at 7

Bears trying to be cute with the onside kickoff...gives AR much shorter field now...

Watkins TD catch

Buffalo up 9-0 with the PAT to come

Jets playbook for today has 1 play, handoff to Ivory

You mean the Wallace that toasted the Patriots in week 1? Is that the Wallace that sucks????? You mean the Wallace that Revis could not cover and demanded double coverage? Naw why would the Patriots want a guy that stretched the field and took up two defensive backs? Naw, the Patriots are much better off with Brandon Tate....

Saying Wallace sucks is as stupid as Felger complaining that Randy Moss sucked....

I'm not sure I'd call 7 catches for 81 yards 'toasting' somebody. Certainly, it isn't 17.5 million f**king dollars worth of toast.

Are we going to see Mallett today?

Another turnover for Houston

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back