PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

Ya gotta pass against these Jets. Big gain by Det to Jets 39

The Packers are a worse version of the 2011 Pats.

I didn't see one around, so here we go.

Miami's up early

The Packers are a worse version of the 2011 Pats.

I know the Pats are struggling just as much on offense, but at least they have had a defense. The Packers don't even have that.

Jets defense ranked #2? in what stat lol?

Wow did you see that catch, run and stiff arm by Steve Smith? We got the wrong panthers WR. This guy Smith would have made our offensive instantly better. He would have fit in perfectly in our offense. Can't believe we got stuck with Lafell.

So I guess, Aaron Rodgers and the packers offense decided to wake up finally.

I hate these stupid brit jokes by this commentary team.

Wow did you see that catch, run and stiff arm by Steve Smith? We got the wrong panthers WR. This guy Smith would have made our offensive instantly better. He would have fit in perfectly in our offense. Can't believe we got stuck with Lafell.

The Pats tried to get Smith (he was scheduled to visit the Pats the day after he went to Baltimore for a visit). He just never left Baltimore. Unfortunately, that happens. The Pats have done that to other teams.

So I guess, Aaron Rodgers and the packers offense decided to wake up finally.
Bears secondary is infirmed...should be a shoot out

EJ Manuel looks lost out there...

Hey, Oakland is up 7-3...they scored first...do I have to buy you RedZone?

Geno Smith decides to chicken out and run for a first down to throw across the field for a short gin for 3rd and long. And some Jets fans think he isn't a dumb QB.

Again, quick passes against the Jets is the way to go

The Jets should really just play with 11 d-linemen and LBs because if they don't get pressure on the QB, it is like they are playing no secondary anyway.

WOW botched snap on 4th and 1 and Cutler picks it up and runs for a 1st with like a 20 yard run. Almost a typical bears play.

Hey, Oakland is up 7-3...they scored first...do I have to buy you RedZone?

No, just talk to the update guy. I'm in another room working on something, and that's what I heard on the internet 'radio'.

Green Bay's defense is hilariously bad.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back