PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs out for year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder of how Gronk demolished him the playoffs

PATS GRONKOWSKI OBLITERATES #55 TERREL SUGGS #EXPLOSIVE MIX AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 1/22/2012 - YouTube

He got blowed up. :D

Greg Williams + Suggs Voodoo doll... that damn Williams!

Okay, it's time for a moment of silence... (bow your head and count in " Mississippi's"

One Missis.. times up. Good enough for him.

It should make for an interesting game in Baltimore. Suggs is now saying he will be back by mid season. Don't see how that would be possible.

It should make for an interesting game in Baltimore. Suggs is now saying he will be back by mid season. Don't see how that would be possible.

Maybe it's possible if he hits up Tiger Woods' sketchy doctor and does some of those alternative radical treatments.

3rd game of the season.

Perhaps you meant "LESS interesting game in Baltimore"?

Last edited:
Suggs being out will just give the Ravens another excuse to use when the Pats beat them.

No, Lord, I said "Pollard." :)

I'll keep my mouth shut. It's unfortunate that he's injured...but I'm not a huge fan of Suggs. I'll just leave it at that.

Damn, that's too bad, as much as he runs his mouth he tends to back it up and I like seeing him do his thing (well except against us).
Hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Excellent football player. Too bad it wasn't Pollard. I don't care all that much for that douche. And I don't care if somebody call's me out for the comment either. I would feel no pity whatsoever for a player that has no remorse about injuring other fellow players.

That is a huge blow for the Ravens D. If either Ray Lewis or Ed Reed decline significantly, they could be in for a rough year. They need some of their young guys to step up.

Ray Lewis was obviously declining last season, and some said Reed was too. This may well be the last seaon for Lewis. I suspect Ed has a few more seaons in him.

Unfortunate for the Ravens. Big blow and I hope he fully recovers for 2013.

That said, GREAT for us. Severely weakens one of our main AFC opponents.

I still think the Houston Texans are our greatest competition.

I heard on the radio today that this happened before the draft? If that's the case and we really plucked Hightower as reported then no wonder Harbaugh was so upset

I still think the Houston Texans are our greatest competition.

It remains to be seen how a poor offseason affects them, but they definitely were the next-most talented team in the AFC last year. No question about that. I was happy Baltimore beat them. Houston outplayed them and just has a better roster all around.

Last edited:
He actually hurt it in the AFC Championship game on this block by Gronk
8d94147dd497bf4b4dc49559009f6ceb.gif

Suggs reaction after hearing the news:
omg.gif

I heard on the radio today that this happened before the draft? If that's the case and we really plucked Hightower as reported then no wonder Harbaugh was so upset

Would they have traded down and taken the chance of missing out on Upshaw if this is true? Doesn't seem likely.

Pretty sure it happened last Saturday, which was after the first three rounds. Can't remember where I read it though.

:rofl:

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call