PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Joe Burrow out for season

Chiefs are cruising because they aren’t really seeing many challenging teams. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Eagles this week. But they won’t have another tough game this season unless the Bills wake up. Hopefully the AFC contenders will have gotten their crap together by then and a really good team will have emerged. As others have said, KC’s offense is only so-so and their defense is the better side of the ball, so another team just needs to be able to surmount that defense. Maybe the Ravens can do it.

Chiefs are cruising because they aren’t really seeing many challenging teams. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Eagles this week. But they won’t have another tough game this season unless the Bills wake up. Hopefully the AFC contenders will have gotten their crap together by then and a really good team will have emerged. As others have said, KC’s offense is only so-so and their defense is the better side of the ball, so another team just needs to be able to surmount that defense. Maybe the Ravens can do it.
I'm believing that KC beats the Eagles because they are at home. Arrowhead is a tough environment.

But, then KC will lose to the Eagles in the big game.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
These days the Chiefs are winning with the # 1 defense in the NFL. They are not out there playing pinball high scoring offense anymore. Mahomes just plays good enough to be up by 2 scores with time running out for the other guy or engineer a game winning drive to seal the deal.

KC defense high points given up is 24 vs Denver and the KC offense had 5 turnovers. Bottom line is the KC GM has been killing it in the draft on defense anyway.
The Chiefs have become what the Patriots were. Finding ways to win by any means. It might not always look pretty but they get the job done. Andy Reid and the front office have finally found the "secret sauce" to consistently win. Bad news for the rest of the league.

The Chiefs have become what the Patriots were. Finding ways to win by any means. It might not always look pretty but they get the job done. Andy Reid and the front office have finally found the "secret sauce" to consistently win. Bad news for the rest of the league.
The "secret sauce" is a term that Seth Waugh slurred out a couple of times to describe the volunteers at the PGA tourney in Norton a few years ago. We got a kick out of it.

In the case of the Chiefs and the Pats there's no secret about it. They're called Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady.

Can someone explain to me all of the Chiefs hate? It has to deeper than “they’re good and had a few lucky breaks”, which is all I’m really seeing in this thread.

Was it just from that throw when he grabbed his hand or did something happen on a previous play?
Brady... sorry burrow has been hampered by some serious injuries last few seasons.

Can someone explain to me all of the Chiefs hate? It has to deeper than “they’re good and had a few lucky breaks”, which is all I’m really seeing in this thread.
Brady and the Pat's got all kinds of breaks too. Back then that was how the cookie crumbled.

The Chiefs have the winning combination just like when the Pats did.

Travis Kelce
Mahomes glazing
Travis Kelce
Get all the calls
Travis Kelce
Their DBs hold all the time
Oh did I mention Travis Kelce

Travis Kelce
Mahomes glazing
Travis Kelce
Get all the calls
Travis Kelce
Their DBs hold all the time
Oh did I mention Travis Kelce
For me it's the inbred idiot, tomahawk chopping (stole from FSU) fans. Can't stand those mutants from Chef's Asteriod.

Unfortunately, the Mahomes- Kelce- Reid combo is good and they know how to win. Credit where credit's due.

The "secret sauce" is a term that Seth Waugh slurred out a couple of times to describe the volunteers at the PGA tourney in Norton a few years ago. We got a kick out of it.

In the case of the Chiefs and the Pats there's no secret about it. They're called Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady.
That and roster building. The front office isn't over spending and keeping a balanced roster.

For me it's the inbred idiot, tomahawk chopping (stole from FSU) fans. Can't stand those mutants from Chef's Asteriod.

Unfortunately, the Mahomes- Kelce- Reid combo is good and they know how to win. Credit where credit's due.
They're good no doubt
I'm still a professor hater though so gotta keep the hater energy strong

In my opinion Kelce is a massive part of what they do. If he goes down the Chiefs chances of winning it all diminish greatly.

It will be interesting to see when public opinion shifts away from Mahomes-Kelce-Reid-Swift adoration to exhaustion and dislike.

Eagles fanbase are not likable so I think the Chefs still get love for at least one more Super Bowl (if they make it) from the media and general public.

Harbaugh's head will explode in the AFCCG when the Chefs start getting the calls in the 2nd half. That will be a silver lining....

Can you imagine what the officiating will be like in the KC playoff games, the NFL will make it known that they want Taylor Swift attending the game even though she said no to performing at halftime.
Like I always say in these scenarios, you don’t need an official memo or document. You don’t need a formal meeting. Think about the times in your career where you started to work for an organization. If you have half a brain do you really have to have management spell it out what the expectations are?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back